ITT: artists you will never listen to because of their fanbase

ITT: artists you will never listen to because of their fanbase

Beyonce

I don't care about the fanbase, I just don't like his music that much

Metallica and the Beatles

every once in awhile ill listen to one of her songs that has blood in the name (can't remember the whole name though) on repeat for awhile. It's a catchy song. Then I always listen to like two of her other songs just to see if I'm actually interested or if that one song is just really solid. I always just end up giving up on the rest of her music

>I let other people dictate what music I do/don't listen to
lol Sup Forumsdrones are real

unfortunately this is completely true

autistic retards = autistic retard music

Mac Demarco. I hate the fanbase so much

>Pseudo-artists you will never listen to because of their songs

fixed for u OP

Its a grimes shill with a click bait topic. That's about it

more like:

artists you will never listen to because of yorubafag

What?

You're actually jealous of Trump

I was referring to OP's pic

Where's the evident link between these threads and some fictional character? You can't just write people into your stupid book like that and expect people to care. You do this for a sense of accomplishment or service you probably lack elsewhere

How does respect even exist in that relationship?

truuuu good point sweaty Xxxx

>I listen to music
>I hate myself
>therefore I hate every artist's fanbase since I'm part of it
>therefore I hate music

thank you Sup Forums

proud to say i have no listened to a single lana del ray or halsey song. wouldnt touch the music with a 5 foot pole. wouldnt touch the fanbase with a 20 foot one

More like i dont like music lol

You're not missing out.
You're missing out.
You're missing out.
Destiny's Child, you're missing out. Solo work, you're not missing out.
Early Metallica, you're missing out.
You're sorta missing out. 2 is legitimately a good album.

Am i missing out?

what makes grimes hard to listen are her interview, not her fans...
sometimes i think she makes music like that because is "weird" enough

all the stoner/acidhead wannabe hippies at my music school are obsessed with KC and it just turns me off them

Meme music collectively, like K-Pop, Vaporwave, and those fake word salad genres that three people at most play

Sometimes I legitimetaly feel bad for the real four Grimes fans there are on Sup Forums. No one will ever take them seriously because of two or three shitposters. But then again, Grimes is total shit.

>did someone say "dimes"?

It's bumped dude

STOP MISGENDERING HIM

I put off listening to King Crimson because of some douche I used to be friends with in middle school
I listened to Yes a lot and whenever I mentioned them he called them, "King Crimson for A-ha fans" and to this day I still have no idea what that means

Good. You don't deserve to listen to her great music if you're such a naive dumbass influenced by a cartoon board.

That's Flesh Without Blood. The biggest secret is that her older music is different than Art Angels, that album with FWB on it.
>Pseudo-artists
She's the definition of an artist: singer/songwriter/producer/sound engineer/dancer/model/director and editor/visual artist.

Your opinion is a complete turd
>take them seriously
It's a solo project.

>take them seriously
Was talking about the real fans, not grimes. I know he's a solo project, retard.

Not that user, but you're an idiot for not knowing that she's a female.

>Feeeeeeeeeeeeeemale

I don't care what he identifies as, really.

any hiphop/rap music