homosexual thread

Thanks

h-herro, my namu is Manolo-san

nice-u to meet a-you

why western countrys are so degenerate

*conquers your heart*

>manolo

t moor

let me guess, you take xanax and/or adderall? no wonder your faggot slut brain is so fucked

nobody wants you, american dog

I guess when you don't have to worry about getting murdered or starving everyday you become a degenerate

jesus christ why are shitalians so ugly

Why is Sup Forums so fucking gay?

i wish i still took adderall

>weebfaggot is a homosexual
Who would guess?

less time searching garbage for scraps and avoiding gommie death squads = more time watching anime

thats what i thought. just another mentally ill junkie. please do the entire LGBT world a favour and off yourself, manwhore.

im not op i just like adderall

I've never taken either of those

do you think your adderall addiction has to do with your mental illness and promiscuity? it definitely does

umm im a virgin

you take pictures of your disease ridden cock and testicles and perhaps your filthy swamp anus for others online am i correct? oh what am i saying, of course your degenerate ass does.

how can i have diseases if i dont have sex? checkmate

Drugs probably

There are a lot of Russian queers on this board.

dont joke around with me. stay away from my board. dont ever let me catch your pencil dick yankee ass posting on here ever again.

you can only get that if you do intravenous drugs which i haven't

my penis is statistically average

Say sorry.

stop. just stop. im done with you. go back to whatever faggot drug den you came out of. go back to selling your nudes online for the newest slopehead dating simulator. go back to worshipping gooks. go back to letting jamal drill you with his aids infested pork sword. go back to /lgbt/. go away. never come back.

>go back to /lgbt/
Nah

then go back to r9k where you can get all the attention you so deserve because of LOL XD BOYPUSSY SO FUNNY AND CLEVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP KILL YOURSELF TRANNY FAGGOT PILLOW BITER I HATE YOU

:3

HEEHEE ILL USE DA CUTE ANIME FACE TO ANNOY HIM THATLL SHOW HIM WOW! SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

stop. go cut yourself. just leave me and my board alone. im sick of your kind.

(´・ω・`)

youre making me upset now. talking to you has probably aged me by 100000000000000000 years. every time i have to speak with a promiscuous faggot nigger loving weeabo i feel so jaded. you arent funny, clever, or interesting. stop.

I will volunteer.

That's what you think sweetie ;)

What are your qualifications?

I have a PhD in being cute and I am a professional cuddler.

what does that mean.

When can you start

As soon as possible!

Perfect!

Hey, hey, hey, hey, I want to be your bf!

I love Russians

You're dumped.

H-he's just a friend I swear

I love Americans^^

Where da sissy boys at.

Here I am

this is what happens when you drink from too many plastic bottles.

>terrible insult

Got me good.

Joke's on you I don't drink from water bottles

its the truth you estrogen filled freak.

Why is this Canadian so tsundere

I don't get it, what makes someone from Europe more attractive to Americans?

I like the accents

dont try and rope me into your anime loving shitdick clique, mongrel.

I'm the one who likes to be roped sweetie ;)))

Not gay enough, sorry.
You just fill them.

the only rope id put on you is a noose.

I'd*

oh no he demolished me with one simple spell correction when im not even trying. for the love of god who lets these retards onto this board. you have at least 20000000000000000 containment boards for you, why not go shit up those?

Because /lgbt/ is full of trannies

yes im familiar with soc. i used to post pictures all the time, even in fag threads shamefully. but im done dealing with your whore kind.
put a wig on, youll fit right in.

Stop shitposting

I don't own a wig

im sure you do. when you take your dickpics or, excuse me, LE XD BOYPUSSYYYY HAHAHAA pics for jamal and chad you probably dress up like a little girl or something because thats SOOOO CUTE RITE GUYS fuck off.

I've never posted my bp here tho

but you have for random disgusting perverts over the internet right. let me guess, steam boyfriends? yes, all 500 of them.

oh okay

Don't have any steam bfs

>tfw no catholic russian gf

yes you do. youre denying it because you dont want it outed. tell me, how many hearts have you broken. how many beta orbiters do you have that think youre cute and attractive but in reality youre just a fat fucking pig who watches japanese cartoons who wants their money to pay for their drug addiction.

I don't watch anime tho

aaaah you see you deflected every one of my questions with an obvious lie. im done here. i hope you trip on a slick of grease as your lard ass waddles through mcdonalds with your tray of 10 big macs and break your neck.

Projection isn't very attractive Cana-kun

ah, yes, you dont watch anime. you call it something else. "cultural animation" probably. ok so take that little name and just... ball it up... and.... shove it up your twink ass.... ok...?????

its not projection. i run 12km three days a week. what do you do? haha. fried chicken and a 12 pack of coca cola while marathoning evangelion again.

I shove other things up my twink ass

Sure you do sweetie ;)

You were saying, you little fruit?

i dont really care how you use your liquid glycerin just requesting that you take your fake culture and put it where the sun dont shine (because you're constipated)

This. anime is shit and it's followers are faggots.

OP and every single one of his weeb shitdick friends BTFO forever.

That's a dick move man, that guy is clearly mentally disabled. And not like the faggot OP from this thread, the kind that can´t help it because they were born that way.

hot