You can only post ITT if your country has put a man in space

You can only post ITT if your country has put a man in space.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_I._Noriega
youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_P._Bagian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Space_Climate_Observatory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

third country after Russia and USA to have it's national in space reporting in
sure it was soviets who got him up there but i guess i can still post ITT

We all fucked your mum, so effectively we have all been inside a super massive black hole.

Shut up Australia nobody cares about you. Go fuck some dingos or whatever is is your people do for fun.

>2016
>believing NASA

I seriously hope you guys dont do this.

Put a man in space? Your country barely has internet.

Not our rocket, but we were the third nation - does it still count?

>you'll never have a child born on the moon.

>implying soviets weren't monitoring every second of the moon landing.
>implying they wouldn't have jumped at the opportunity to expose the US at the first sign of shenanigans.

Stay cucked, friendo.

Yes, you count.

it wasnt my country that put him up there, but Nasa has some peruvian astronauts from around the 90's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_I._Noriega

You're also ok because your country produced men qualified enough to be picked.

There is no -space-

What the fuck are you even talking about?

All 'space' footage from all space agencies are fake.

My dad works for NASA but he mainly does computer stuff he never went in space.

>2016
>not accepting that the earth is flat and hollow.

Just in case you're not baiting, what do you imagine surrounds the earth? Soup?

Space is a Jewish conspiracy, all NASA money go to funding Israel. Trust me.

hello mein kamph

Portugal never launched a rats ass into space, but since my head is always drifting on the moon I will post here.

>Flat
>But hollow

I hope you're not one of those idiots that believes in the Y dimension.

Our world is contained inside a giant bowl.

americans believe this is real footage from the 'iss' (international scam station)

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g

But what is outside of the bowl? O.o

>Lost a war to emus
>Literal prison colony
>Lives in the planets fetid puss and shit crusted anus
>thinks he can comment on my perception of reality
Wew m8

We don't know!

>falling to Soviet propaganda

Guac

America checking in, 1969 best year of my life.

And you believe it's fake because....

If a child were born on the moon, would they be an alien?

>what is POV and different lenses.

because it is obviously cgi, just like any other nasa/esa/jaxa/cnsa footage of earth.
give me a REAL photo of earth you fucking burger.
>inb4 the blue marble

You're a fucking idiot.

>this is your precious blue marble
explain

Ah yes, let's trust the basement dwelling NEET's expertise over that of actual scientists.

>this particular image (of dubious origins) is doctored, therefore, all images of the earth are doctored

How fucking stupid can you be?

You might be right about me, but it doesnt change the fact that there is not ONE real photo of earth from space

Similar conditions create similar cloud patterns?

Do you really think they'd skimp on their CGI so intensely?

Are you white? The only people who believe this garbage IRL have been Muslims. They believe white people are making this up to disprove their religion

Do Indians count?

They take up plenty of fucking space

What is that supposed to be?

lol this american doesnt know about dark knight, or black knight, whatever it is.

Alien monitoring satellite

I swear I've seen six different pictures that are supposed to be the Black Knight satellite, and every fucking one is of a different thing.

Can conspiracy theorists please get their shit in order before trying to present a point?

Starcraft 1 opening cinema when they finally explore it

Andre kuypers
Wubbo ockels
Hhhgggghn meesterras

Fucking kek

We gave you the Canadarm.

So we may shitpost in the cosmos.

You're welcome.

It's all space junk.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Oh come on, do you really think the second is claimed to be real you dumb cunt? It's obviously not since the US is so huge.

There was some space related stuff in the news here recently. Don't know whether we've put a man there.

ISRO got a thing to orbit mars.
And plans to send people to orbit eventually. You'd be the 4th after the USSR/Russia, USA and China to actually manage it (everyone else flew on US/Soviet/Russian rockets)

>put a man on the moon

>tfw worked on multiple experiments that have been sent to space and am now working on a satellite thats launched in 2017

>similar
they look identical

damn you musta smoked a giant bowl

Haha nice try gov shill. You never sent anything to space. Satellites do not exist.

Bring on the Germans then since Von Braun's crew did all the real work for both sides

Ignoring me are we?
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

That image is a literal mosaic or CGI, look at the colour, the seas are not that blue. It was probably never claimed to be real.
Pic related is an image taken all in one shot from near the Earth-Sun L1 lagrange point.
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Please spare me with this lame attempt of a cgi.
Show me something REAL, that doesn't come from nasa. Oh wait

Not yet, but for a country that can't manage to shit in toilets you are pretty close.

I actually think the one on the right is a synthesized photo probably with false colour too, but bear in mind that if you're closer to the earth, you can get the impression that continents are relatively larger than if you're further from the earth, since the further away from a sphere(oid) you are the closer to 50% of the surface you can see.

>Please spare me with this lame attempt of a cgi.
Oh fuck off then you deluded muslim.

Yo dawg, you sound pretty jelly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_P._Bagian
we in, bois

>Show me something REAL, that doesn't come from nasa.
ESA image from Rosetta flyby :^)

Look at google earth sometime - even in suburban areas you can see the same mosaic artefacting - basically it's just the sewing together of images that creates this effect - it's optimized to keep the land areas "intact" so the stitching algorithm or person has sacrificed integrity of the ocean clouds instead to keep the picture looking mostly right.

>Space is a Jewish conspiracy
This is why I love Sup Forums.

Come on man, does this look real to you?

Just watch, he will still come up with some BS reason to dismiss this.

the question OP fails to ask is if the earth spins why dont we fly off?

Yes. What the fuck else should it look like?

Canadarm, Canadarm2, DEXTER, and a bunch of other doodads on every NASA & ESA program.

Canada has the coolest spaceman

Why do you believe that it is impossible to travel into space? Tell me and I'll explain the maths to you.

The picture is compiled from multiple pictures. Of course there's overlap. Every "anomaly" you pointed out is more proof that it's a real photo.

Yes, it does. Look at this series from the same day.

1 revolution per day is incredibly slow, the centrifugal force at the earth's equator is 1% of the strength of gravity and declines proportional to the sin of your latitude to reach 0 at the poles.

God damn... they really need to clean that up.

Start zapping that shit with lasers.

Definitely not like a 10min ps job

look how big America is in the 2012 pic

LMAO

Meant to link to the dumb austrian

Make something that looks like this in PS from scratch, you have 10 minutes.

Austria's just butthurt because it has no accomplishments.

The 2012 one is NOT claimed to be a real image though, most of those in your dumbass flat earth image are shitty mosaics or CGI never claimed to be real images.

but why does it spin?

I'm actually a student at the university of central florida. I have work that has flown on blue origins rocket, two experiments that have been on the ISS (one just got sent up there, the other one returned just recently), and I personally have ran multiple experiments on multiple parabolic flights

>but why does it spin?
Angular momentum left over from when it formed + possibly early collisions of other objects such as the one theorised to have caused the moon to exist.
The earth's spin has actually slowed from taking 10 hours or so about 4 billion years ago to the time it takes today due to it exchanging angular momentum with the moon due to tidal effects (this caused the moon to slowly migrate into higher orbits, it used to be closer to us).

2007 is just recolored, 1997 is obviously an animation, and was never claimed to be a picture, 2012 was also never claimed as a NASA picture, but a rendering of Earth after global warming. The rest are just differences in clouds and post processing. No two of these are taken by the same satellite.

I work for NASA, your GPS wouldn't work without satellites.

what satellite took this image? this is out of range for earth's orbit

Keep posting nasa's fake images from 'space', more people should see them

WE MONKEY POWER NOW
Brazil planted beans on space

They're composites of multiple satellite images. That's the idea. If you took a picture from far enough away to get the whole Earth like that, you'd be spending way too much money for a really useless satellite.

Austria, post the real Earth then.

DSCOVR, it's not in earth orbit, it's in a complex orbit around Earth-Sun L1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Space_Climate_Observatory
Useful because it always sees the sunlit side of the earth at all times.

These all look real to me, the tilt of the earth matches the seasons, the weather evolves slightly between images taken an hour apart.

No my images are not composites at all.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/