Hey Sup Forums me and my friends are bored. What should we do?

Hey Sup Forums me and my friends are bored. What should we do?

Shitpost on Sup Forums

I think you just answered your own question with that pic user, have fun

No they aren't fags, so this isn't an option.

No I can do that any other time. I need either a physical thing to do
>inb4 fuck each other
or just something to go do or participate in.

I miss the times Powfoo actually made good art.
The fuck is up with the recent comics being incredibly ultra-terrible?

>No they aren't fags

yet.

get inside your best friends asshole, I guarantee it makes for a great friday night

No because even when I dressed up like a girl, make-up and all that shit and really tried to hit on one when I was drunk as fuck they still didn't go for it. Anyways try something else
>pic me
>inb4 trying for attention
I just wanna do something fun on a weekend instead of play dumb card games or play video games no one wants to play.

No shit they wont fuck you, you look like a faggot in a dress. Youre better off being a gay dude in regular clothing.

explains that, anyways besides this what should we do then? We thought about movies or bowling but that sounds boring as fuck. Plus bowling is really only fun if I get drunk.

Post more crossdress pics.
I'll type out some drinking games with cards if you do

Don't ask Sup Forums, thats my advice.

Fine. Give me at least 2 right now. Also don't drinking games only really work if you have like 5 people and some vaginas?

I thought the first then I would get is kill yourself, but I am surprised, so I'll just keep going with it.

Nah man, post ass and dick.
Also drinking games to get wasted from, not sex drinking games

Purge.

Fine..
Well I don't wanna get too wasted, I don't wanna flirt with these faggots again. I figured not sex games but I do wanna get these guys laid. They have less sex than me and that's saying a lot since I rarely have any myself.
Jesus this is cancer.

Nah, post your whole ass so we can see your curves.

try not being useless fags with no imagination who come on Sup Forums to ask for shit to do

also

>implying you even have friends
>pics or it didn't happen

I really don't want this to turn into another fucking crossdressing/trap/whatever fag thread to ruin Sup Forums more. Do you just want my kik or something?

Believe me or not, don't really care just want suggestions.

I don't even have kik.

well then go outside, tip over some trashcans and run away screaming "allahu akbar"

Well what do you have? I don't wanna make .Sup Forums more cancerous than it already is with my disgusting body, I don't mind giving you all the pics I have, just not on here with all these rampant fags like and What

Nice ass on you. You in Canada?

That's a shitty pic, so I'll just explain the easiest game to type out. You a top or a bottom?

>arrange cards in some shape
>the simplest is a pyramid, 5 cards on the bottom and 1 on the top
>distribute the remaining cards to each player (or leave some in the deck if you want to drink less)
>each turn a card gets turned over
>if you have the same number/symbol you place your card on it
>now you distribute a certain number of drinks/shots people have to do
>cards in first line (where 5 cards are in the pyramid) are each 1 drink/shot, cards in the second row (4 cards in the pyramid) are each 2 drinks/shot and so on
>you can distribute the drinks/shots however you like, for instance if you have 4 you can make one player drink all, or give 3 to one and 1 to another player, etc
If you want to get more wasted, you can just make more difficult shapes that results in more drinks (just reverse the pyramid for instance). If you're a bunch of cheating pussies you can also mark how many drinks are in your beverage. For instance if we go hardcore and have 3dcl glasses of Jaeger and Cola, we agree that each glass only holds 3 drinks. The gulps can be as big or small as you like, but the glass has to be empty in 3 drinks.

that isn't me in pic related, and no I'm in gororius USA

I'm sorry, again like I told anther user I'll give you better pics on another platform, I don't feel like poisoning Sup Forums more than it already is.

helryx#8756 on discord

This actually sounds pretty awesome, is this called anything or did you just come up with this?

k gimme a sec

Why the fuck is it called succ.png when it's a jpeg

That's a good question.

I've got Kik, at least post a full body pic to see if your hot.
You already killed some thread with your thread, so it's not like posting pics will make it worse.

We call it bus driver, but people from other parts of my country that I partied with had a shitload of other names for it. Most commonly pyramid or taxi driver.
And obviously I haven't come up with it, playing these kinds of card drinking games is really common in the Balkans. This is probably the most boring one I know that's actually a game, but it's easy so you can play it no matter how drunk/high and it's still more entertaining than the really simple shit. Like pulling out a card from the top of the deck and somebody else has to guess if it's red or black, if they are wrong they drink and if they guess correctly you drink.

I don't have very many full bodies that are straight, most of them are at angles to hide my disgusting bodyshape I'll post what I have.

Start a party

Butt stuff
>they aren't fags
Maybe not yet they aren't