too soon.

lel rolling

Get!

you must be new here

o shit too soon and your the one that released the kraken this is on you bud

Too soon.

Too soon.

Way too soon guys..

I know she was killed and all but what was the story? Was she a victim of sex trafficking or was it a jealous ex? I never was clear on the whole thing.

Here is a bonus for newfags ;)

all newfags

waaaayyy too fucking soon bro

i wanna know the story too

always seen this posted and then thread purges whats the deal with this broad is she dead or something?

Just newfags on Sup Forums?

somebody spiked drinks at a party with antifreeze thinking it would get the girls drunk faster she was the only one to drink the spiked ones however and the rest is internet history

newfags detected

this is how its done

Only newFAGs replied to this. Myself included. I've only been here 3 years. I was moralfag for a long time. I started rolling lol

Trips get. Must have those noodz

I enjoy that bitch is death.

Wiki some more

Roll

Nothing but.

Holy fuck! All these idiot newfags! (I knew half chan was chock full of noofaggotry but I had no idea it was this bad!

>Pic related: MFW

should i pull up the fucking article for you sorry for giving a brief summary i wasn't about to type the whole event dipshit

Yup. Post it word for word. Faggot

i know right? i've been here for 7 years and knew the story behind the pic right away cause i've seen it so many times. i'm so cool.

Shave balls

Too fucking soon

“Okay, here’s the story of the girl, she’s was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior’s apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn’t realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. So the guy (the senior’s little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn’t say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn’t say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn’t until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn’t breathing. The fourth picture, he had all er clothes off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying “I’m your dream, mind astray, I’m your eyes while youre away, I’m your pain while you repay.”

I ADMIT I AM A NEWFAG
JUST FUCKING TELL ME THE STORY
OR AT LEAST GET ME A LINK TO AN ARTICLE OR SOMETHING

oh ok thanks

it's sad, but true

like she thrashed around after she died, reflexes

various liquors mixed with anti freeze can make a mild form of nerve gas

I've been here for about 2 years now. I am still a newfag? I think that I am but am not sure

Did she walked the dinosaur ?

Too soon.

Too soon.

Too soon.

Too soon.

Who knew there were so many new fags

Holy fuck guys it's not even summer how tf do we have this many newfags.
Sup Forums really is dead.

too soon.

I've been here about 45 minutes and knew everyone in this thread is baiting.
RIP in peace perfection female

Yes.. Ive been here for 8 years and im not even an oldfag

Too soon

too soon?

SO SAD, SO SAD, SO SAD