So, I heard someone on Sup Forums helped make this girl reach 10k subs on YouTube, and got a lot of attention for her...

So, I heard someone on Sup Forums helped make this girl reach 10k subs on YouTube, and got a lot of attention for her, which made her very happy. I'd like to thank that person a lot, and everyone who contributed into making this amazing, brave girl happy. But I'd like to ask, can someone fill me in with what's her story? What is she dealing with? Help, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCS0ztfv28bwFtYbuIDdG52g
youtube.com/watch?v=rhTHnxeyrt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imma little late to the wagon but i think she has some kind of aids

Fuck off giving her attention man, it's been a while now so the positivity is losing it's power.

You know what happened in the past with shit like this right?

People are going to leave and it's going to crush her, not to mention all the trolls and shit she gets on her, she's just a kid for fuck sake don't drag her into this shit show

who still has tvs like that? you can buy a piece of shit flat screen for like 80 bucks. Probably something free off craigslist.

Pretty sure the attention got her more love and support than hate. I mean, for whatever she has, she seems like a very smart girl. I think she's going to utilize the attention more than listen to retarded internet trolls. Plus, if the attention means getting her treatment, why not?

My thoughts when I first saw this. Either way, shes fucked. I feel bad for her

Fuck off. All kindness is transient so is all negativity.

Making memories for her isnt nefarious. Fuck off with your nihilism edgelord.

What about her parents taking advantage of her?

I think they deserve some fucking cash and so does she. Imagine all the negative shit they have all been thru. They can take the fubdraiser money and go on vacation while spending 20 bucks on a webcam and ill be thrilled for them.

Fair enough, if it gets your justice boner hard.

I don't see what kind of parents that would ever use their child's attention for their own benefit, instead of getting her treatment. I mean, most parents would give their own life to their children. Even so, I really hope her parents aren't that kind of parents to ever use their child for some sick money grabbing business.

I have 2 kids. If either of them ever become famous, they will be locked in their room and forced to crank out youtube content until their stardom fades. Every cent they make will go to my pockets. I have always wanted a Porsche. I will make their room, or recording area shall I say, look as if they live a good life. Other than that, they will be locked in the basement with nothing more than a pot to piss in, and eat 2 pieces of white bread a day.

scam

Here we have a 32 year old virgin edgelord acting as if they ever did get out of their mother's basement, or ever touching a girl, trying to be as edgy as possible on the internet. Keep it up lad!

I like how having a conscious is a justice boner. You edglords are so fucking mentally broken its hilarious.

She isnt even getting 5% of the views on her vid anymore, i bet she feels appriciated. Newfags stuped down to snowflake/millenial level, acting on egocentric impulses and not thinking further than that. Btw look at her sub count now....

Is this the 'Boxy' I keep hearing about?

so i herd u liek mudkipz

Yes. This is Boxxy, aka BoxxyBaby.

What a brave burn victim

If you say 'Boxy' again I'm going to pop a Glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie.

Oh you!

This is the most conflicted white knight millennial faggot ass shit I've ever scene Sup Forums
>nothing but traps and fags

I tried to ignore the first threads here, but now I have to have a look.
What's her channels name?

The purest person in the world, bless be the queen Sup Forums

Thug Bunny

>Thug Bunny

1st answer ,no trolling? thanks mate!

satan speaks the truth once again

I hope at least she gets some money out of it. How much does yt give you for about 10k viewers?

A full hour and only one person above this line? Weak thread. 0/10.

Apparently if you get ~50k it's like 5 bucks a video.

I think I remember reading on here someone said if you get 10k subscribers you get access to YouTube's LA creators studio area or some shit like that.
I also remember reading there was some confusion about the goal being 10k subs or 10k dollars donated for camera equipment which is way more than anyone would need for quality recording tools...
But idk I just lurk

r34

I'm the one who screenshotted the Sup Forumstards asking her about Hitler, traps, fluffyabuse, dubs, and other shit

fuck off fag

approaching 11k, faster than Bitcoin !!

Nice. sounds like a good life tbqhwu

she has three Youtube channels.

the other two are "xXThug BunnyXx" and "Girl Talk".

her last video in "Girls talk" was posted 17 hours ago.

What? When can you make a humble living out of it, I heard about minor youtubers who can?

thx, I'll lurk too.

youtube.com/channel/UCS0ztfv28bwFtYbuIDdG52g

it's all about cheap/DIY makeup

Your a fag and dont belong here normie

she also plays with Barbie dolls.
the last episode had a very 4channy title: "Cancer?"

pic rel8

her video with 8 views only (basically hers and her sister)
youtube.com/watch?v=rhTHnxeyrt4

What exactly is her condition?

wtf i thought she was a woman in her 40! she have benjamin button syndrome or something?????

bumping for interest

Her name is Lisa and she got braces.

A massive amount of nerve gas.

nope, it doesn't seem progeria.

a 46yo woman in my town has somewhat the same symptoms, because when toddler she got some wrong medicine

how do you know her name?
she only mentioned her 17th birthday on last July

she looks like the woman who ran the labour camp in wolfenstein the new order

dental plan

>sees braces
>triggered

12yo faggot confirmed.
pic rel8

Her brother's name is Bart, and her father's name is Homer.

i wish i could pull off a cigar that well

it was the lobsided face that did it for me

I keep a tube tv for older consoles, some flatscreens don't work with them plus I guess it's a bit nostalgic

Damalkwon Jackson, Darilus Williams, Jamquoius Harris, Darferquel Brown, Dariondo Williams, Quenquoshon Brown, Quenilius Washington, Darquoius Smith, Dartalquel Williams, Quinmalterious Carter, Dartaleo Jones, Persus Robinson, Nelsharondo Williams, Neltalmiah Smith, Datarterious Robinson, Jammaricious Brown, Darmalondo Robinson, Quenimiah Jones, Quinquoterious Harris, Perikwon Brown, Darshareo Smith, Daquous Washington, Jerquoquel Jackson, Jerquoicious Johnson, Daquoeo Jackson, Nelsmiah Johnson, Lataleo Williams, Neltalshon Jones, Neltarius Brown, Jerilius Johnson, Quentaleo Robinson, Pertalkwon Harris, Darikwon Jackson, Jerquoius Harris, Jammaricious Robinson, Jermaricious Brown, Permalicious Washington, Lasharus Johnson, Pertaricious Carter, Jersharius Jones, Nelmarterious Jackson, Tysharondo Williams, Lamalshon Williams, Nelmalondo Carter, Neltalus Jones, Damalquel Robinson, Jeriterious Harris, Jamiterious Johnson, Tyquoterious Washington, Laquoicious Robinson, Jersquel Robinson, Darquoshon Carter, Quinmalshon Brown, Tytalus Harris, Jamferondo Williams, Jammalkwon Johnson, Neliondo Brown, Darquomiah Williams, Quenmalshon Smith, Nelilshon Jones, Quentarshon Washington, Nelilicious Jones, Tyferquel Washington, Dailquel Harris, Tytaleo Jackson, Pertareo Smith, Quinsshon Harris, Dataleo Harris, Jermarquel Jackson, Jamferius Jackson, Darsharicious Jones, Datalkwon Jones, Quinilus Johnson, Tytalmiah Johnson, Jamsharshon Jones, Laquoterious Washington, Datarkwon Smith, Tytaleo Carter, Permaricious Carter, Darsondo Johnson, Jersondo Williams, Lasondo Johnson, Jamferus Carter, Dasharmiah Smith, Tytarquel Smith, Datalius Williams, Jamskwon Williams, Laiondo Jackson, Quensharicious Smith, Latarkwon Jones, Daiquel Carter, Dartalkwon Brown, Quenilmiah Carter, Tyilondo Harris, Quinmalondo Robinson, Quinferkwon Johnson, Quinilondo Johnson, Tyskwon Robinson, Nelilshon Robinson, Periondo Brown, Nelmalterious Washington, Jerferquel Jackson, Jamfermiah Jones, Laiius Jackson

She's a goblin, that's all there is to it.

yeah sure y not

you forgot to add your pic.
pic rel8

Keep the tears coming, Michelle.

niggers

>So long dental plan

OC

Latalius Harris

Aids

probably born too early because her parents are old

I can understand being suspicious of the intentions of the parents of some normie kid that gained fame for whatever reason, but not a sick kid.....unless the illness itself was suspected to be fake, which is clearly not the case here

Satan bless

I like you

>witnessed

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bunny Chan. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Bunny Chan's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Stephen King literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bunny Chan truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bunny Chan's existencial catchphrase "My precious," which itself is a cryptic reference to Tolkien's American epic Lord of the Rings. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bunny Chan's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Bunny Chan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>And yes by the way, I DO have a Bunny Chan tattoo.

pics or it never happened

Here you go!

She is ugly as fuck. Case closed, OP

hi

Tyquoeo Jones