Friendly reminder that it's okay to be white, just as it's okay to be born of every other race

Friendly reminder that it's okay to be white, just as it's okay to be born of every other race.

thanks OP

It's not OK to be a faggot.

No it's not goyim! You must race mix to wash the mistakes from your past.

checked

But I'm a filthy spic, the entire world makes fun of me

if blm then "white lives matter" this is not racist unless BLM is racist. Stop the dems from making all whites seems 2b racist. Its a power play

not if you're cool

Like I ever see these fuckers doing it my god thay Killed Jesus thay better get mixing then

why would a jew even want this

honestly just came on Sup Forums right now because I could have sworn I saw this here before - I saw on the news just now that somebody put posters of this image all over the university of toronto and they're referring to them as "white supremist posters"

"The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of 10,000 years of peace and plenty, Pax Judaica, and our Race will Rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain Mastery over a world of Dark peoples."
-Rabbi Rabinovich

I needed that OP thanks
Its hard to be white nowadays

Racist

Racist

kek
being proud of white = white supremacy
the mental gymnastics... i guess the agenda is clear now

This
It's so simple but so effective.

It's okay to be a epic too.

So my phone auto corrected spic to epic. I think this is a sign for you my friend.

Then stop being one, dumbass.

Racist

Is this what you guys at /pol have came up with? You faggots dont even try anymore. Gone are the days when you could actually come up with more then a middle school prank. Why wont Sup Forums just die and send you back to group homes.

This is stupid. White people aren't even that smart as a whole. Why not get rid of gooks?

It's okay to be white.

you're all fucking gay and positivity needs to die shut the fuck up all races are trash

THE HUMAN RACE IS TRASH

Fuck off russian shills

go troll somewhere else putin.