/fifa/ - FIFA Ultimate Team

No Canadians allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12489322/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wenger out

>de gay

how do you filter a country on this place?

Redpill me on birthday Blaszczykowski. Looks great and fairly low price. Anyone tried him

>the underage retards itt that think this is reddit get triggered when theyre wrong and can do nothing but make baseless assumptions and claims

FIFA UT is reddit tho

today is a wonderful day lads, as i have been awakened to the glory of amrabat as a CAM

????

>be div 4
>have an american div 1/WL winning m8
>beat him literally every time by 2 or more goals

the memes are true guys.

>be div 1/gold wl player
>go to england and play fifa while there
>same sweaty faggots as i face here, nothing different
>face div 1 friends that live in england and we're all pretty equal
Amerifats guys amirite haha

div 1 in n/a is a joke. that's why they're always moaning about how hard the wl is

False equivalency. You're posting in a thread on a dedicated to a video game, you obviously take it more seriously and put in more time than most. You're going to smash the average chav playing FIFA too.

Has anyone got around to trying bent yet? Still playing with emenike but thinking about swaping.

Why's he in division 4 then?

Why does him beating 1 player mean every player in NA is shit? Use your tiny brain for once

no one's saying every player in n/a is shit though

Don't you get thrashed by that Iain autist who's in like division 7?

It's just a lower level in North America. Every single pro is from the UK or Europe.

>div 1 in na is a joke
>im div 4 and beat an na div 1 player haha

He's going easy on you to not hurt your soft euro feelings

You know how to play him. My best friend is admittedly better and luckier when it comes to eaids than me. He's D1 and Always Gold 2+ in WL yet I can be 50-50 with him in every Fifa. Meanwhile I'm D3 and if I am lucky Silver 1.

I don't know how WL is in bongland but in burgerland it's a complete crapshoot with input lag. And you don't have to deal with Mexicans who do skills and pace abuse for an entire match.

Tried this after the user posted about it in a previous thread. They usually end up messy scramble goals but this is one of the cleaner efforts.

Are you trying to head it away from goal and hope for a shot on goal?

It's a headed pass towards the penalty spot. Sometimes I can get the ball flicked over the keepers head for a back post tap in. Causes plenty of own goals too. Still just heading it in at the near post works too but this was interesting to play about with.

just get the Sup Forums extension from meatspin.fe

...but surely you don't mean to filter Canadians, my Gainsbourg-worshipping ami.

>just get the Sup Forums extension from meatspin.fe

meatspin.fr NOT meatspin.fe
don't go to the wrong one!

ty senpai

Fyi the marker is brought as close to the corner taker as possible. Usually 2-3 bars for power since the player will chest the ball if it's driven too hard.

omg, you guys trolled me.

Has*

>muffled "hue" in the distance

Is it shit on purpose?

basement bargain huesquad with 4 5-star skillers, enough strength through the midfield and defense to not give up chintzy corners. feels amazing to bag people running uncreative EPL/A/Bundes pace squads

go 451 with alanzinho at cam

If pulsic or 89 thiago to send thru balls esswien? Kinna leaning towards pulsic but that low vision is putting me off.

finally received my first rage message but its in french

fils de chien jte casse les dent ta mere la coquine

can any frenchie tell me what it means

Something along the lines of:
>son of a bitch I am going to break your naughty mother's teeth

Thiago is the better player in almost every way (slow) but surely you'll get more satisfaction from pulling the strings with Pulisic as an american

This is shit, have some self respect man

Got 200k
Which sbc league should I do?
Or should I do something else?
Don't play anymore

Shut the fuck up?!

Beating some guy 2-0 before half and he's using all his pauses at kick off, why do people do this?

buy bitcoin with it

to annoy you enough that you post a message about it on the internet

What did you do to trigger him

Kek

I just don't get it, all it did was give me some time to have a drink and complain and then I scored two more and he turned his console off. Only wasting his own time

i had 70+% posession and won 3-0

>giving permission for strangers to message you
I changed that long time ago, I can only imagine the rage building up when they can't take it out in a PM

i want them to rage so i can reply with friendliness to see how they react

Post "Haha you got beat by a girl" and watch them pull a 180 trying to make convo.

*blocks your path*

Nice. I hope you have modeste as a supersub

yes lads

Very nice bruv

You should use blue Gundogan instead of Lallana

>its a barbadian autist posts his latest credit card fc line-up episode

Yawn

1 roach is enough
His team has hardly changed. Are you musafagging behind that smugpost?

>get rid of your 97 stamina CM for a 79 stamina one
why?

Please give suicide some serious consideration

this desu

i already have problems with payet luckily i got 89 thiago untradeable there i can sub him with at 60-70'

don't tell me what to do mate

1 roach is enough anyway mate

Daily reminder >THE CANADIAN AUTISTs career goal is to be a youtuber.

What a pathetic loser lmao.

do you have any of his videos? i'd like to hear his voice

>tfw now imagining "WHHHHHHHH-AT'S UP GUYS STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO HERE BACK AT YOU AGAIN WITH BUYING FIFA POINTS TO GLORY EPISODE 312"

>HERE TO JOIN ME TODAY IS MY FRIEND THE ANGRY SOMALIAN REFUGE

>STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO HERE BACK AT YOU AGAIN WITH BUYING FIFA POINTS TO GLORY EPISODE 312"

you do this as well though?

Daily reminder the obsessed amerifat thinks about Steven at least once a day.

What a pathetic loser lmao.

>strawpoll.me/12489322/r

theyre both equally edgy and cancerous desu

both shit at fifa too

>hey guy, welcome to my channel buddy

This is the same reddit cancer that starts crying and screaming innocence when anyone with a Canadian flag says anything they don't like.

THE

SOMALIAN

I did a bunch of leagues sbc's for the packs, I opened around 25 packs and I got nothing, not a single walkout, TOW or Birthday player. Best it was 84 turk defender from neverkusen.
It reminds me why I don't spend money in this game.

mate so fuck? i've not had a single player from a pack worth over 20k

JUST

My best packs were IF Pizceck, nainggolan and mkhitirayan, I opened thousands

they tweak the pack weights during events

i got 4 discard price TOTW shitters in my first week, and i've had absolutely fuck all since except bonucci and cech since(15-18k each)

I wish lol. I can only imagine what he sounds And looks like

>buy a few IF Gillet's in anticipation of last months Lukaku POTM
>imagine I've lost like 20k per card when it turns out it's Kane
>Lukaku POTM this month
>sell them all for 100k plus

I'm staring to think that people are buying fedoras and swords just to take these pictures for memeing.

Are you me? Was going to make almost this exact team

>52 PACE CB

kys

I took some pressure around my box then cleared it. Opponents defender smacks a driven pass from halfway line all the way through my midfield to his striker stood near my penalty spot. No idea why my cbs didn't think to move up when I cleared the ball. Needlessly played this faggot onside for such a trash goal

>you will never get to use Fifa 12 El Shaarawy, El Kabir, and Maikon Leite again
feelsbad

>back 4x4 m/m

Lads what is the better LF/ST combo out of:
>NIF Mertens and Napoli Gabbiadini
>NIF Perisic and SIF Kalinic
>NIF Perisic and IF Mandzukic

Mertens/Gabb because Gabbs is based

IF Perisic and TIF Gomez

Would you just put Hawk on him? And is 3*/3* a problem?

Could maybe afford one of those and even then Gomez would be on 6 chem

I used Hawk. He's fine. No one suspects his cannon of a left foot

Okay how should I improve this?

Pls be nice this time.

>i switch to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) on kick-off
>i play strikers at cm

Thanks mate