Sup Sup Forumsros I wanna get my first vape, been smoking my buddies for awhile now. I want to get one like pic related...

sup Sup Forumsros I wanna get my first vape, been smoking my buddies for awhile now. I want to get one like pic related. Budget say $100-120 anything you'd recommend? tryna make some big edgy clouds.

mouth fedora

always thought vapes were shit until my misses got one. smok alien .... i'll probably get one and i don't smoke. i like the way it feels when taking a draw and shit....

Read fucking reviews you idiot.

The one in the pic is a baby Smok Alien and it is fine but stupidly tiny and with only one battery. Get the full size alien.

If you want to make clouds big enough that everyone on the street instantly knows you are a total bell end then get a Smok TFV8 tank to go with it

Was looking at the full size aliens yeah, are they decent quality?

I first bought a Smok Q Box which ran baby beast coils and costed about $95 with spare coils costing me about $5.50

OP I'm currently using the smok Power Color, goes up to 225w, 2 battery mod, only cost me $77. It all depends on your tank and clouds for your clouds. Get like a Cloud Beast TFV8 or a TFV12 if you want to cloud chase and juice with as little VG as possible. Other mods I recommend in the same price range are Smok Alien, T-Priv, V-Boy. Happy Vaping.

Go for the smok alien i got mine for $80 at my local vape shop

Most of them are. The rainbow ones have a screen issue where it just goes black constantly and there is nothing you can do about it. Of all the models for some reason it is just rainbow... fuck knows why

Batteries last a full day of vaping for me at 120W

thanks man!
awesome, thanks for the info

Np OP, is is the power color btw. With a V12 Tank.

smok t-priv is better than the alien and costs a similar price.

How did your parents take it when they found out you're gay?

RX200 + TFV12
6 HG2s, and a luc v6

Vaping a Smok tank without a Smok mod. Kys

go for anything but that piece of shit, it's build quality is utterly white and i went through two units before the store returned me credit and i got something else instead.

look at the top left of the screen

It's a Smok Power Color you autistic fggt.

Kangertech are good quality. I like having an internal tank and coils are cheap.

stop lying.
kanger has never made a product that doesnt leak after a week of more than 50 watts.

Kanger is shit if your looking to take big pulls or already intake alot of nicotine from smoking or dip