Why doesn't anybody like me. am i ugly?

why doesn't anybody like me. am i ugly?

I am pretty?

Tits or GTFO

Go to hell and eat a dick.

Yeah, but you are also, most likely, a dumb cunt. So that may have something to do with it.

no, youre neurotic

you are pretty- but you have a shitty attitude that needs to be fucked out of you brutally. i can tell by your look i wouldnt like you.
You would frustrate me. i would HAVE to fuck you just to get you out of my mind.
Fucking cunt girl. You are the rapable type

Nope not ugly at all, maybe you just have a lame personality or something.

If you do that we will like you more and more

6/10, would wife you and do all I could to make life good for you.

You get a provisional 9/10 from me but we really need tits and vagoo to be sure

just depends on who you ask

BBC will always be there 4 you little one
have faith

No, you're not ugly. I would love to make you a size 26 though because I like big girls

Aren't you dead?

ITT: newfags

>being this new

Pls stop naughtymollie

How did she die?

>Being this new

No but you look like an asshole.

This times 10

For me you look verry nice.

Needs season

try to smile once in a while?

no, it's probably personality

Tits or gtfo

No, you just won't fuck the guys who want you

Mycah?

Looks like you have a shit attitude

That makes you ugly

You again. Thought you killed yourself.

Are you able to smile or are you some kind of negative to be negative type girl?
I bet you could improve your looks with some make-up, but in general you look fine.
>I'd fuck you n stuff

>20
ugly

Its the dark under your eyes. Im a guy and i have em too. I guess it makes us appear unapproachable or sinister or someshit. I get older women crossing the street away from me as i walk past them.

I'd go out with ya. 7/10 face but cant see ya body so...

You're actually quite pretty, and I'd loveto fuck/love you. However, as an old, white, heterosexual male, I must tell you that you have NO idea what it's like to be hated.

You're one if these girls I'd fuck all night and would never go out with during the day cause u are not beautiful at all. Guess you got a pretty pussy anyway.

I'd fuck you.

You look dead inside, that's all there is to it.

Fucking incredible.

With a regular sleeping pattern you'd look totally fuckable/10 but sadly you are a borderliner. Not much hope, sorry.

Youre a tool buddy. What you just said is the type of shit the YLYL indians posting on facebook do.

I'd bet a good chunk of cash that youre a loner, overweight and generally just a shitbag of a person.

If you'd use some face cleanser, and smile, you'd go from 6-10 to 8-10 probably.

Expound please! Edify a cracka!

Believe it or not, you're the exact kinda girl i like. No make up, naturally good features, unkempt who cares hair, regular chlothes.

AKA the girl who is real, and doesnt try to be some plastic barbydoll bullshit.

Keep it up.

Fuck off Eliza catfish

You look like you have a shit personality