Americans: how many times have you been to Canada?

Americans: how many times have you been to Canada?

I've been to the states more times than I can count.

In some parts of Canada. Not the west.

Most Americans don't have passports

I've never been anywhere but Florida (except once and drove to FL so you could say I've been in every state on the way there)

interesting
Up until recently you didn't need one

We already live in the best country. No reason to leave.

>canada

i lol'd but i dont get it

maybe to go meet your waifu and learn the dance so you can show all your bronies back home

Californian here. Been to Canada about a dozen times or so over the years, but mostly just BC.

BC is an awesome place (so is Cali)

I've been to Alberta and BC. BC is amazingly beautiful.

Where in BC did you visit?

Yeah I love it up there. Vancouver Island is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I did some forestry work out there. Did you make it as far as Tofino?

Hey OP, I was talking with a dude in BC a few years back and he made an interesting comment. He said Canada has an identity problem. Said that outside England, there is no place more English than Canada. Outside U.S., no place more murican than Canada and that outside France no place more French than Canada. But that they don't have much that is truly their own. Would you agree?

Yep, Tofino and Euclelet were both gorgeous.

I don't know if I agree or disagree, but I ironically think that Canada is such a great nation because we don't have a social identity. Everything is fresh and clean and what little bits of culture we have from other countries just resonates with that.
Ya that place is gorgeous. My aunt has a house out there. I got to go out into the bush and watch some major huge forestry going on. Crane helicopters, trucks that douse their brakes with water all the way down the hill (2h drive+)

I had some family near Wasa

TECHNICALLY once. I walked across the peace bridge to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls... needless to say there were more Asian tourists there than Canadians. I don't even live that far away, I'm in NY

To be honest, there just isn't a reason to go to Canada. If I'm going to go through border inspections and shit, I'm not really interested in just going to "basically still the US." Like, some places warrant a trip on their own, but for me anywhere in Canada needs to have something going on that I specifically want to attend anyway.

Once was enough.

>I walked across the peace bridge to the Canadian side of Niagra Falls
Imao I stood on that bridge and jumped across the line over and over so I could one day say I've been to the USA more than 100 times.

Turns out you have to go back through customs on the way back. Took some negotiating to get us through.

Fucking animals is so normal to leafs they actually legalized it.

I was unaware.

I think trudeau is a bit too playful...

I have family up in Canada, so I go a few times a year. I've never seen a place so beautiful. West Coast, Canadian rockies, PEI, Nova Scotia, the shield. I hope to go further north to Yukon eventually.

Going to the tundra is a big want of mine.

Where do you live?

I live on the US east coast, but I prefer the west.

>To be honest, there just isn't a reason to go to Canada
There's just so much to see

Once 3 years ago to buy a 60s mercury, lotore asians than i wouldve thought. Im from ny so its not far

>more times than I can count
So four times?

had to go once to renew my visa like 8 years ago

I went once when I was 10. That was in 2002. I remember it taking hours to cross the bridge due to heightened border security post 9/11. Went up the CN tower which was cool as fuck since (at the time) it was the tallest building in the world. Also went to a Blue Jays game at the old Skydome which was fun. Did a boat tour of the Toronto harbor. Saw Niagra Falls from the Canadian side on the way home. That's basically all I remember. Would like to go as an adult sometime.

I used to go to Vancouver to party all the time when I was younger so I guess more times than I can count. I fucking love that city. People go out every night.