Calling on all user and warriors of the mighty frog god...

calling on all user and warriors of the mighty frog god, KEK calls you to service in a holy raid against Refuse Fascism and all other Soros funded operations. Let this rival the chaos we caused during the famed Project Chanology

What about these alt right fuck tards?

They're all fucking cancer.

go be bitter and lonely somewhere else

also sage

Sup Forums is not your personal army

>chanoLOGy

go back to russia, ivan...

all great ops start with one post

Kill the fucking jews and niggers white power

Sage

No op is a faggot. Stay home and let the cops nut gas the pantyfa

Bump

>t.Soros shill

Neoliberals first, then we can decide whether they are actually a problem or just a legitimate, albeit opportunistic as fuck counterbalance.

Yeah, makes sense. They're more damaging because they get given a platform by mainstream media, and stupid fucks lap up their bullshit.

I wonder where people got this idea to move Sup Forums from the mostly comedic and anarchistic anonymous movement to literally and completely complying with conservative values. And having the audacity to compare such actions to project chantology? Jeez guys, could you at least pretend not to be retarded?

This isn't a personal "spam my ex gf" request, this is a "fuck Soros for the greater good" request

>where people got this idea
Major-party think tanks and political hacks, probably.

Let's just (safely) assume most of us have no fucking clue what you're talking about. What exactly is that target and what's your plan/desire

seems reasonable

Agreed

Reproduce chanology? With this Sup Forums?
I don’t fucking think so.

Go kill your self fag

It would certainly be in their interest to try to tame this tiger. Also all the half-way good hackers having gotten v& isn't helping matters.

Piss off alt-right retard.

I guess the medial influence through meemee's is a nice thing to have to appeal to younger voters, but about the hackers? Shit if you need a hacker you better look at stack overflow or some shit.

>I guess the medial influence through meemee's is a nice thing to have to appeal to younger voters
I think it's less about holding than about clearing. about developing and improving doctrine against online communities that don't seem to respond to their usual online COIN checklist. They can't maymay for shit and, as professional shills, they never will have the swang.

Nice try. You'll still get the $0.10 for trying, left shill.

Nice cockblock attempt, left bitch. We're gonna fuck your little fag squad.

This isn't a safe assumption unless you're only speaking for retards
Samefag.

Naysayers like you fuck rivivals up. Kys.

Idiot.

#McResistance shill detected