What keyboard do you use?

What keyboard do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicallee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not expensive, though great for the money

Whats with the windows icon button near the space bar.

windows button is annoying and in too of an important place

this one

return if u can... keys pop out too easily and will break after a year. replacements don't fit switches. has weird specs

Perixx Periboard 311 Plus.

> Inexpensive
> Slim
> Metal
> Light but positive action
> Quiet
> Backlit
> USB port

Anything more techy is a waste, and after 3 years or daily abuse there's literally zero signs of wear.

this keyboard is pretty good for the money

kinda cool LCD

is it even mechanical tho?
I recently took the whole thing apart and cleaned it all. I've been going strong for 5 years i think.

Ducky Shine 6 my computer rooms is a fucking disaster

Close up floating keycaps

10 bucks
enjoy your loud ass keyboards

Poker III w/ reds

I will.

We don't have to worry about waking up daddy and being molested

Left is a mechanical keyboard with blue switches. Kinda noisy. Tablet is huion, tbh just craving a battlestation bread

Cooler Master Storm Quickfire Rapid, tenkeyless with MX Browns. One of the best investments of my life.

Here is my work keyboard. Tits with timestamp and I'll lick it.

the thought of you doing such a grotesque act is making me diamonds.. if you lick it, I'll tribute the pic

yuck windows 10

that is a good keyboard, too bad I spilled a drink on mine and had to get a different one

mechanical is as overrated as vinyl

OP here

I spilled beer on mine twice. Fixed by taking all they keys off, cleaning with alcohol, putting all the keys in soapy water and air-blasting the switches that weren't working.

I bet you've never even touched a mechanical board in your life.

Same.
Works great too.

I'm using this now. I have a couple of Das Keyboards and WASDs with different cherry switches.

only because the space bar doesnt rattle like corsair ones do

it is not the most beautiful but I fucking love it.

No Corsair K70 master race? Guess kids are out of school already.

when i was your age all keyboards were mechanical
it's funny, all you kiddos are trying to replicate the shittiest keyboard i've ever owned, the ibm m.

this guy knows

I never got the appeal of a keyboard with no NUMPAD...

Everyone in here seems to not play Broodwar, so why you need other Keyboards at all?? N00bs go back and play CoD

I used windows 7 for years and it was hard switching. I just didn't want to fall behind in 5 years when they drop support for it.

What y'all think of mine bros?

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013

last keyboard from Razer with the good german cherry switches and not china trash like Kailh/Razer Switches..

> Razer
> not trash

pick one

>bought in 2013
>no problems

Some $25 Logitech.

only thing what i must say is, that the software is trash razer synapase 2.0

but i dont use it

Currently Using the top one. OTD the cheat with lubed cherry MX clears, lubed stickered and 62g springs.

Bought a Naga and a deathstalker. Keyboard went out in less then a year and mouse started having tracking issues in 3 years. I would give an adder a try but never their keyboards again.

This shit is pussy repellant. You guys are prolonging virginity with this stuff.

How is it without a 10key? Do you miss it?

"Lubed" omg what a fucking nerd lmao

It is mechanical

Good thing I'm married. She got fat. I got RGB

yup, keyboard nerd. feels good though.

I use a cherry G80-3700 external numpad with it, so I dont miss anything. I prefer tenkeyless with an external numpad on the left to a normal fullsize.

Nobody will understand this.

But I understand it.

G910

"Docking request accepted"
What the hell do you dock on there?

Kek

arx, obviously

bonus: captcha = stony 4200

I want to buy some unique keycaps

anyone knows a good online store that ships to UK (for free)?

phone

This one.

Corsair k70 cherry MX rapidfire

Ah until I saw the shipping thing I was gonna suggest my buddy. He makes handmade wooden keycaps. They're super high quality too.

Same, although I can tell the switches are getting worn after only a months use

fucking tell him to start selling on etsy

this

switch to linux, you wont go back

Does that have mechanical switches?

I think he sells from his own website I'd have to ask him. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't ship to UK for free since he lives in the Midwest US.

you just opened an old box just to show us that?... your life is sad user

show me some of his wpok if you can and I will decide how much I can spend

Corsair K70 RGB Red Switches

I have the same mouse and keyboard

*obviously ment work

Ah nice. Also play Elite. Can see my hotas in a picture up there

I'll text him and see if he can send me some stuff. He's working at his hospital gig right now so i dunno if he'll get back to me in time but I'll keep the thread up. I've seen them in person but don't have any pictures of them on my phone.

Razer deathadder. - I just use it so I don't wake people up with mechanical at 3AM

no box it's hanged on the wall

+1

I work 60 hours a week and deal with a wife. I used to use Linux back in high school but I really don't have 3 hours to install a web browser.

hurry up you piece of shit thread is dying, just upload it fuckhead,.

It's ruuberdom

Unicop model m

thanks man

Corsair K70 RGB Red. Got it when Amazon was having a big sale. Only real negatives I've found are its a little loud and you cant change the color of the LED lighting. Still recommend.

For sure man. Hopefully he will get back to me tonight. If you're really interested you could give me a discord and if he gets back to me later I can message it to you. We used to work together but he switched to a different hospital. He's making me some out of mahogany, if I had them already I'd post them

it's for phone, but it doesn't powers it.

so wtf?

>ZX Spectrum +2

Nice Cassette drive But dos it work

Hey, here's his website. mechanicallee dot com

Post pic of fat wife.

Master race

I didn't see you k ndiscord but here's the website.

Steel series 6gv2

honestly, it's not exactly what I am looking for. but I will check how much it would be to send these here.

I gotchu. I really like the feel of them but everyone's different.

Corsair RGB Strafe with Red cherry switches I believe, nice little click, not too noisy.

Before

beautifull moar???

After

my nigga

Looks like she did you a favor. And if you don't like it anymore, pass her over.

Did I say I was unhappy with her?