That looks like me!

Please make one of me.

hello dankness my old friend

Who's this?

Yo what are you?

you know who

The shota guy?

yee that one

again really sorry about shitting up your thread, I think this place, and the rest of my life is getting to me

It's ok.
I know what you mean.
What you doing besides Sup Forums?

started in lgbt in 2014
trannies are the absolute worst, as evidenced by myself, detransitioned then and didnt start again until jan 2017

Sup Forums can be a pretty shitty place
but I can tell that you're alot tougher than me, you should be ok

but also really sorry, Ive been feeling weird lately

just realised i went off on a tangent

ill shut up now

Is ok.
I was edgy earlier cause I forgot my meds this morning..was on Sup Forums to much. But it's good.
Yep..ive been around ridicule my whole life. That's why I like living alone..isolating myself from people as much as possible and keep sex anonimous.

tbh seems the best way, people are a pain and user sex is waaaay less complicated

people are dicks mostly

also trust me Im too edgy for my own good, when I was homeless I spent a couple of months thinking I was a 'corrupted fragment of god'

I cringe at myself sometimes

Is that you shota? Or just something random?

ReadTheFileName

Been there before, not fun.

yee its me, no amount of hormones will change my boyface

yeah I started thinking some weird stuff, thinking the slightest coincidences were my fault and blaming my shitty town on my depression n stuff

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

huehuehue

sup nick

you have, without a doubt, the best nick cage collection

You look fine..i like your hair, I wish mine was that long

Ahh great..dipshits are back.

thankyou

imma nickname you queen B if thats ok?

See, my hair won't stop untilbi cut it, and it's so thick and coarse and frizzy..like Indian people hair. I wish mine was like yours

Aaw..you don't need to..unless you want to. Other Sup Forumsitches might get jealous.

lol mines a pain in the butt, frizzy in the worst way
it takes me two hours of doing my hair to make it look like that, otherwise I end up looking like carrot top
take a look and you'll see the resemblance

also me on my 18th

you got my vote

fuck I was greasy
being homeless did me no favors

I love it. I'm actually letting my hair recover from locks. It got awful after a while. Had to chop. I was so ugly..and cold.

was a pretty bad time, got dreadlocks to fit in with hippychads and wound up with a drug problem/no home
now I just want pretty locks and a warm duvet

girlface is unattainable but ive made peace with that :p

Do what i do. Make a mask for every emotion and wear them. But your face is fine

tbh might get into arts and crafts, all this has me wanting to make some edgy masks, or some marelyn manson makeup
I think I have a decent face shape for it despite my jew nose

Do it! Its so much fun to express yourself..even if no one is around to aknowledge or hate it.

yee I used to draw, fell out of it cause drugs and vidja, I should get into it

thanks btw, I was a real dick, you deserve better

Get creative!

a paper bag would suit me well :p

Cute.

ty :3

Oh no!

>:3

Haha..dont drop her.

O.O

I'm not that good at drawing. I like writing, and playing guitar and junk

Im a traditional artists, runs in the family

Yeeeaah. My friend txtd me, his plane is touching down. Then he gets on little plane and flies for another hour and half or so.