I have an unhealthy obsession with my teacher

I have an unhealthy obsession with my teacher.

Other urls found in this thread:

images.homedepot-static.com/productImages/fbf9da4d-00f5-4d41-8a60-7e4694d653f9/svn/danco-o-rings-washers-80789-64_1000.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she has big tits.

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!

Is she married?

Yes, with two kids. Not sure how to see her naked.

What does she teach?

Math. Want to see more of her?

got that mom-jean camel toe

Nah. I know how to help you.

You first need to get close to her. Start talking to her, staying after class a bit to talk to her. Start failing some assignments, then ask for some tutoring. Do a few at like the Library or something, then ask if you do it at her house.

Then cuck her husband.

I was thinking more about hiding a camera in the faculty bathroom. Seems a bit more likely to work.

More tit photos

You should develop an obsession with your schoolwork so you don't end up sucking dicks for money.

It worked for me, it should work for you.

did you get your teachers?

post more pics

booty

Try sticking your weiner in her nose. Worked for me. Married for a few years now. Different woman, though.

I don't think she like showing them off. but they're massive. Her daughter has big tits too.

2. One my junior and one my senior. First was my math and history second.

That might be the best thing I've ever heard. Do you trade at all? I have lots of creep vids.

No, anytime I tried to take a pic they told me no. I can understand, they were teachers after all...

oh, thought you were user with the faculty bathroom cam

These are other teachers from the school that I can't help but fap to

oh nice your first thread was a failure so you immediately made a second one
fuck off.
if you keep making these threads i'll dox her out of spite and let her know one of her students, which she can probably single out, is taking creepy pictures of her and posting them online for other nerds to jerk off to.
quit while your ahead, nobody cares about your teacher, and neither should you.
go exercise, leave your house, and become a real fucking adult that doesnt stalk their teacher.

Whats cum taste like? Faggot

aww, someone scared?
leave this poor woman alone.
shes not even remotely attractive.
its sad enough she has to have OP as a fucking student.
god only knows how much of a beta retard he is.

i didn't do any of that at all, i just never paid attention. and not doing shit frustrated her enough to talk to me, when i moved on her she didn't pull away. We fucked for 6 months, when she decided to end it.

Just take cringy pics of teacher from a distance. See?

Appreciation is hard to come by for these gals, so any attention is good attention

Average girls for average anons

Leave alone go on tinder find fat chick, you're welcome.

I am 51 years old, have not fucked anything for 10 years, and I do not find her attractive.

...and I am not gay.

That should tell you something.

more

ask her for thisimages.homedepot-static.com/productImages/fbf9da4d-00f5-4d41-8a60-7e4694d653f9/svn/danco-o-rings-washers-80789-64_1000.jpg

uk conscript & drill saergent di sees conscript eating this while on watch, sarge hollers, CONSCRIPT HAVE YOU EVER HAD SPOTTED DICK BEFORE??? ,conscript at shaking attention responds,,

yes sir I did,got a shot of peni & it disappeared straightaway!'

lol'd, whether fake or not being old myself I had the same exact thought.

So do i

I think I have a teacher fetish now but she's the one that started it

Don't blame you for snapping that pic

dump all you got

My ex Olympian science teacher.

Teasing with her big ass

go on

Wwyd if she came up to you, said she noticed you take pics of her and invites you to her house later?

I can tell you aren't in her class. These are opportunistic shots

I would refuse and fuck her in the ass in the classroom, on the desk

Does anyone else find themselves attracted to "average" girls? I don't know, there's something about someone of just an average level of hotness that I find makes them hotter. Like they're not as put together, and more real.

Surely I am not the only one.

Any face? Also here's a pic of my math teacher

She looks like a freak in the sheets, after she stops being uptight.

She's cute, any creeps?

Nah

show her wedgie

That's a shame

any more like this? get all the way under there?

not at all

I wanna get behind my Spanish teacher

Out of curiosity, how do you sneak pics like this? I wouldn't be brave enough to do this, but I find it so hot. Something about women getting exposed as the sluts they are is a real turn on, especially reserved women.

Average girls are the girls that not everyone wants but the are also not the girls that everyone has had

If you just act normal, engaging and generally non cringy people don't usually care where your phone is at...just leaning over on your knees casually holding it is usually enough

You're right it's unhealthy, she's not even attractive.

But don't they notice that you're talking a pic?

Damn, she's got some nice legs. I'd go to down on her and wouldn't pull out.

Nigga, you directly under her, the fuck kind of 'leaning over' is that

>I have an unhealthy obsession with my teacher.
I don't.
My faggot ass fucking friend asked me who Cindy was while he was using my phone.
I thought he was taking about the city I went to school with, whos number I don't have.
Later on, my teacher Cindy leaves me a message saying
>You bad, bad boy!
I didn't know what the fuck she was on about.
Turns out the faggot of a friend fucking thinking he was texting the Cindy I went to school with was texting my mother fucking teacher, and he was trying to get me laid or some stupid ass fucking shit.

If yall can't figure out how normal human behavior affects the perceptions of those around you, then you'll forever be a collector. Nigga

How?!?
Just look at and

Notice group work at the board. Put phone down so it's not a "distraction". Guess what? The screen is facing the floor. Pick it up casually, aim in general direction, take vid caps from the 1-2 secs of nonblurry shit.