Friendly reminder that it's okay to be white, just as it's okay to be born of every other race

Friendly reminder that it's okay to be white, just as it's okay to be born of every other race.

Faggot
>Sage in all fields

That's racist user. All white people are evil.

On behalf of the rest of my white people I apologize deeply for the actions of the OP.

>Implying it's okay to be any other race

It's okay to be white.

Op flat out stated it was ok you waste of Aryan DNA. Fucking idiot doesn't even know what imply means.

Fuck yeah.

Whites are disgusting things. They are slowing destroying the planet, just so their fat asses don't have to work. The world would be better off without them.

Kys, scum.

Agreed, I’m tired of feeling like people want me to apologize for being a white man. No need to hate others and I don’t want to oppress anyone. They can take holier than thou privilege checking bullshit and shove it

Yup.

Is this a campaign set up to help the white people in Zimbabwe currently experiencing oppression or is it just American college dropouts playing the victim again?

That feeling is a little thing called 'paranoia', stop paying attention to Sup Forumstards and realise you're doing pretty okay.

White Lives Matter

You're god damned right it is.

Superior, in fact.

it's not okay to be born a spic