23rd birthday tomorrow

23rd birthday tomorrow...

What does it feel like the first time you kiss a girl?

Happy tomorrow birthday man

It feels alright but depressing knowing it won't last lmao

It depends what your feelings for this girl are, user
But it feels good only if it's in the right moment, otherwise it's overrated

it felt like a joke,
but when you find the right one and kiss her as long as you want you wanna live..

Depends on your feelings towards her

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go visit a hooker.

It feels wonderfull if you are younger
Sorry m8

Maybe he wants a romantic relationship and is not your average Sup Forumstard?

HBD user. I'm 21, turning 22 soon and I feel like a loser.

What do you mean by "younger"?

yes the kisses in this age were magic
I love to remember this time. The girls were young and so tasty.

about 16 y o

How young?

I don't like these threads, if they are legit? There's someone for you dude, if you've really been trying? Not ever been kissed by the age of 23, and wanting to, is just fucked up. It's fucked up because you have a perfect match, several out there.

ITT you observe 4chaners pretending they ever kissed a girl

There comes a point when you have to realise first kisses and loosing your virginity is not a big deal. Get it out the way and move on with your life. Once your happy with yourself you'll find a romantic partner.

I'm in the same boat as Op. I was just too quiet in high school and college and never initiated anything with anyone. Never went to a party or socialized outside of a classroom. Now that I'm out of college I don't even know how I could meet people.

This. Kinda gives you a rush no matter what though, making out is fun.

>manwhore mentality
yes, sir

Go use an online dating website or something. Seriously, that's just pathetic.

You'll begin to question how many other people those lips are gonna touch

Well, i'm 30 and in the same boat, so how pathetic it can be for him?

I think kissing kind of sucks. Maybe I've only just had bad kissers or I'm bad. Physical intimacy is cool but I always found kissing in particular kind of lame.

OP here

I wouldn't exactly say i'm a bad looking guy. In fact I sometimes hear girls calling me cute and that kinda shit when I actually leave my room and go somewhere. I always get sweaty and walk away ASAP when that happens though. It might be a bit of a cliche but I blame my autism on my dumb abusive piece of shit mom.

Maybe you're just fucking lame

>Never went to a party or socialized outside of a classroom

But you can talk to people, right? I mean like make casual small talk, and take it from there? Don't let school, or whatever past experiences rule your life now. I refuse to believe that if you just talk to everyday random people, you won't find a connection eventually.

I am 26 but I still don't know

Yeah I can. I just don't encounter many people now that I'm out of college.

Maybe you're just a fucking european.

Inb4 bag of sand. I love kissing more than sex. Something more intimate about it.

Sounds like someones over invested in kissing. Why don't you and kissing go get a room.

8-17
then is just social-sex-rol shit

Sounds gay

no. u

Biggest piece of advice for you kissless virgins is just focus on developing what you are good at. Make sure personal responsibility your bitch and strive to work hard and generate income, and then focus on what makes you happy. Do that, and you'll finally kiss a girl, I fucking promise.

This. It's the right recipe

Bump

im 18 abd sane im so lneonyh and drunk Lonely and drunkcccccccccc