youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac
iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH1fi
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency
- Major contributor to global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Vegan Health

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs

Animals ethics crash course - youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

The most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient & intelligent as retards should have the same moral status

formal argument - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH1fi

(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman e.g. vegans want white genocide

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque e.g. vegans buy computers

Morality is relative - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think. (most philosophers are moral realists and believe moral propositions can in fact be true)

Meatcucks please realise the difference between normative ethics (what we ought to do) and descriptive ethics (what beliefs do people have). Normative ethics is what is being discussed with regards to veganism and morality.

e.g.
- people should not eat animals for x reason (relevant normative claim)
- people eat animals for y reason (irrelevant descriptive claim)

Honest Advertising for Omnivores

youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE

Samefag cunt of a vegan troll.

>meatcuck has been meatjewed to think he needs more than 40g/day protein being a professional chair athlete
kek

Pic related, its you after getting cent per thread deposited to your bank account for vegan propaganda in favor of degeneration of human race.

>vegancuck is just a typical vegancuck
kek

>pic related, it's you trying to convince yourself that the blood of animals isn't destroying you inside

quads speaks

samefag

TL;DR Vegan biased propaganda.

Note to all, OP is a troll, new thread always after old one 404.

>pic related, its you waiting for comments.

Samefag, says the samefag. Dude, you suck.

imagine being so butthurt from the last thread that you samefag this hard

I'm replying. You're coming up with new and exciting ways to be a samefag.

There's two of us for that, faggot.

>butthurt

Like you, after taking that vegan dump daily?

my shits are massive and easy to push out as i'm well nourished

Pic related, actual OP.

Also, not trying to samefag at all, just happen to post in your shitty threads.

>implying Sup Forums kiddies can become vegan

It's not possible for them when mommy is cooking them chicken tendies every night for dinner.

kekd

Nourished? You misspelled Malnourished.

Also I can imagine them to be massive, as it is all waste.

Only people with no knowledge about nutrition and whom follow sites like nutritionfacts become vegan due to sheer unwillingness of actually comprehending nutritional knowledge.

Ah and yes, you're a faggot.

Implying Sup Forums kiddies have sex

Dr. Greger regularly changes his diet based on the latest findings. I fail to see how his research is invalid.

>implying not samefagging when in fact samefagging like a faggot.

>u cant be vegan because i don't know enough about nutrition
>whom
my sides user
It's not like people have been living a plant based lifestyle have ever existed before.
inb4 butthurt

>because of current year

When you Sup Forumstards realize that veganism isn't a leftie SJW you might wake the fuck up. There are NO valid arguments against veganism. None. Veganism is the true sign of progress for humanity.

>being a newfag

Dr. Greger regularly takes dick in his mouth as well based on his latest findings.

If meat is murder then why is abortion ok?

>There are NO valid arguments against veganism.
Meat tastes good and we're getting really close to growing it without having to kill animals at a lower price than raising animals to kill.

Please, you do it all the time in the other threads as well. Nothing new here.
>veganfag

I tried a vegan diet for a month. It's too fucking expensive, and it's annoying having to obsess over whether there are animal products in the food you're eating. I'd try a vegitarian diet but vegan is too much.

Bumping thread for vegan bro master race

Kill yourself then idiot

You are a poorfag and have zero self control

Beans and veggies are almost free FAG

It's not.

Again, veganism isn't a SJW leftie movement despite vegans mostly being SJW lefties atm.

Your argument is "b-b-but muh fatass tastebuds"

fucking kek you meatcucks are braindead

It isn't fuck off

>fasting gets same results as veganism
Shocker here bois

We are friends

>It's too fucking expensive

So beans, rice, lentils, bananas, spinach, and potatoes are expensive? If you can't afford such basic staples then you have other issues.

yup, a cucumber up your ass makes you cum harder.

I'm vegan and fat as fuck
Get a life

Hey friend

Vegans: Might as well be Christian.

You mean the african niggers right, as thats what vegan master race is.

Best post on Sup Forums today
And checked

The "it's sugar making everyone fat and sick!" starter pack

itt getting jewed so hard you shill cancer

I have pretty good self control, but I also have more important things to worry about than making sure I don't consume 99% of the food at the store, while still getting the necessary amount of nutrients.
Shit-tier b8/10

Probably why you are vegan, you think it is healthy. It isn't. Mentally crippling. These people don't understand it. Or just troll for fun.

If you think abortion isn't necessary in certain regards then you're a fool. Also, it most certainly is a "leftie" movement if your reasoning is it hurts animals.

They're animals. Different from us. They don't deserve the same level of treatment. Believing an armadillo deserves the same respect as a human is stupid.

i just ate some teriyaki grilled chicken and some pepper ssteak from my local nip joint and shit was cash bro

I wish someone gave me to kill animals. I'd love to do it like this.

So wait, you actually have something against meat itself, and not just the "we have to kill living creatures for it" part?
Man, fuck you. I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. Go fuck a turnip or whatever you faggots do.

But you DO have an agenda. You're trying to push your lifestyle on others in an obnoxious way.

can confirm, girlfriend tells me my cum tastes sweet

Then you are a retarded meatcuckjew. Grow a pair and get real testosterone from vegan diet you deficient meatcuck.

>Implying that actually happens
I they get my money because meat tastes good.

You're either a troll or you're mad. Either way you didn't address what I said at all.

If you think an armadillo deserves the same respect as a human then you're brain dead. You're the cuck if you think a cockroach has the same value.

Being non-vegan is pure stupidity, enjoy worse blood flow with everything that means for sex life and worse sperm quality because of more saturated fat and less antioxidants.

nigga please.

Q: how to identify the vegan in your work/social group?

A: they will be sure to let you and everyone within 5 meters know every 5 minutes.

Vegans: Not even onceĀ©

>not wanting to unnecessarily hurt sentient beings is a leftie movement

You sure about this?

>They're animals. Different from us. They don't deserve the same level of treatment.

And that's your braindead meatcuck logic at work. Name a trait present in animals, which if present in humans, would justify the treatment proposed by omnivores if applied to a human.

Yeah meat is murder. If you kill a soul, you will go to hell like the rest of the carnists. You 'people' are immoral and your bad dietary habits are clear sign how fucked up you are. Meatcuck loser.

Piscivorous diet > vegan diet

Animals kill each other all the time and some do it for fun. They have no structure. They act on instinct that's been shaped by evolution. It only works for the strongest. And a society can be judged by how it treats it's weakest members.

>Anecdotal stories are anecdotal.

Pescetarian I mean.

why are you faggots shilling Sup Forums so heavily? Who's funding thsi crap?

>ad hominem attacks, typical meatcuck operanti.

All life is equal, nobody is special. You have no clue unless you embrace vegan lifestyle and gain some actual sense of how to live like a proper human being.

Animals that eat other animals...are going to hell...?

Whew lad
sweatbeads.webm

>>not wanting to unnecessarily hurt sentient beings is a leftie movement
>You sure about this?

Yes. Because a potato bug is sentient. It doesn't mean I want it crawling in my house. I'd kill it. Also, it's not that I purposefully want to hurt it. I just want it to go away. I don't want spiders biting me at night. They go away. I wouldn't want a bull in my backyard. It would go away. The point is if you think a cockroach has the same value as your own self well then you're a complete cuck.

>being this stupid
>lol actually vegan, nvm

thanks user

So your lifestlye is morally superior to Native Peoples that eat meat due to religious and cultural imperitaves

check your privilege CIS scum

>"Thanks for offering me that chicken tendie but I'm vegan."
>"OHH MY GOD VEGANS SO OBNOXIOUS SO PUSHY ALWAYS TRYING TO PUSH THEIR PUSHY AGENDA ON ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I surely would like to have better sex life roflmayos

>major kek.
Such an obvious troll.

>Damage control!! Shift those goalposts NOW comrades!

Right out of fucking tumblr holy god damn shit this is the most autistic thing ive seen since i was born

So you're admitting to us that an armadillo deserves the same respect as yourself? Good. Glad we agree on your viewpoint.

We should all befriend that armadillo and have drinks sometime.

Moron.

>implying dairy, dioxins, and estrogen haven't turned you into a beta milkcel.

Eating meat and other animal products causes a plethora of chronic diseases not present in plant-based populations.

Top zozzle

No, they are animals. We are humans. We are better than that and should act like it.

But you wouldn't understand, would you? Being the meatcuck that you are. Try some proper nutrition for once, and you might gain some insight to life.

castle doctrine

I'll try to put a bug outside without killing it but if it becomes a problem with many bugs then I don't have a problem killing them.

Simply yes. am vegan.

They are not morally the same at all, cant compare.

I can get vegetarianism, but veganism takes the biscuit. It is relies on anthropomorphism, and lack of understanding of animal behaviour.

Wouldn't someone who's presumably a friend know you're a vegan? Why the fuck would they offer you a "tendie"? You're creating a false scenario because you know I've backed you into a corner. Vegans being obnoxious will not change minds. Changing minds is impossible so it's a moot point. People are going to do what they fucking want.

Except for fish you Mongoloid.

In the real world there are friends and acquaintances. Perhaps you're being introduced to a new friend through another friend and they didn't feel the need to announce to the new friend that you are a vegan. This is one of many social situations that actually happens in the real world.

Anecdotal stories are anecdotal.

I can cherry pick data sets and populations to you know.

Wow lard beasts who eat Popeyes every day and no vegetables die of certain things more than a population who eat more sensibly..

congrats

He is a troll.

A bit of fish everyday (5% of calories) probably isn't an issue. Using that to justify stuffing your face full of meat and cheese 3 times a day isn't good.