Tomorrow is Antifa's big day

Tomorrow is Antifa's big day.

This is a big shout-out to all my Antifa anons, can you guys (all 57 genders of you piss fucker faggots) please bring guns too? I want a gunfight :)

Please please please God let there be bloodshed

are you the same fag who keeps posting fake news titles and tries to use paint to cover up the water mark of the generator you used to make it making it seem like its a real news article?

No, not me

Go to bed Sup Forumscucks, no one is buying your gaslighting any more.

go back to russia ivan, you are drunk again

i seriously doubt anything serious will happen, just a march on dc, property damage and tear gas

I was thinking the same fucking thing. He probably is. I mean let that sink in: One or two guys post these threads all evening to... well make Hitler proud i guess.

Holy shit, guys, have you heard about Obama invading Texas? It's got a secret code name of Jade Helm.

And it means getting worked up about this shit means you're a complete fucking moron! Wow!

57 genders against a bunch of inbred racists. I have the popcorn and beer ready to watch this. I hope you all lose.

so you're a moron too?

/thread
if they all lose then America wins

There is no day of rage. You're getting played by a bunch of Russians.

nice try, russia

trips speaks truth!

trips of truth

inb4 its nothing

>its nothing

the fact is people died for getting this country to have the freedom it has
and that includes the freedom to be a cunt
you have the right to have any opinion you want
and if you are going to try and remove those freedoms be ready to die by those willing to protect them