>do you have more pics of her? She reminds me of someone
>Someone

cause she is someone, you fuckin dolt.

Oh look, we have a badass over here.

wow, calm down. why are you so mad?

48 year old mother of 4

Fuck you retard

Wwyd to this milf?

Calling someone (>someone!) a retard just for pointing out your low self-esteem. You obviously are on the left side of the IQ Gaussian function, aren't you? :)

Wow this post reeks of butthurt

/r/iamverysmart

Fuck off redditard

Ok, can you just post more? She's cute.

struck a chord on that one! you should calm down.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING ~NIGGER~

that's so offensive. some of my best slaves were black, you know.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!

somebody's jazzed to get blacked later tonight

Her and her daughter

LOL, yeah, I don't think so. Try again.

Some other user answered, I don't feel any anger towards random people, epecially on Sup Forums. But on the topic now...can we see more of that girl?

Ok smart guy, how old is she?

I'm not a smart guy, but I'd say she's in her mid 30.
She seems like a nice person. I wonder what she does for a living.

32. Road hard, put up wet. Made some questionable choices as a teen, and is now paying for tuition at two public universities against her better judgement. Baby daddies are helping out, but the judge has to prod occasionally. Mornings are rough (REALLY rough), but a couple of hours and a bag of makeup helps some. When the day is nearing end, about 3 cosmos helps dull the pain.

How'd I do? AmIright?

Btw, I'm saving her pics. She's really nice. I like to see happy faces. Hope you don't mind.

Kandal jenna

I'm 36 and this chick definitely looks older than me by a lot.

She’s 48

I hope you’re fapping to this slut

come on man, post some good stuff, or your fascination will probably be forgotten.
What makes you think she's a slut?
Did you have any personal relationship with her?
Do tell us, user.

I’ve met her a few times. She used to bartend and her husband is 15 years younger. That’s how I know she’s a slut.

Nope, not buying it. Show me the vag and I'll decide.

That age argument does not convince me, sorry. If the girl was 33 and a man near his 50...ok, I could understand both modus operandi.
I wonder why are you so obsessed with her.
I mean: if she's a slut to you, why bother?

getting her bondaged and suspended would be nice so she could be harmlessly licked, groped and molested.
she's so fucking hot

She was married before I met her. I’ve fucked her slutty cousin and heard stories

>Who’s this?

That looks like Laurie Lindenbaum back in 1985. Her father was a billionaire in NYC. I went dancing with her once but since my family were only millionaires and non-Jewish she kicked my ass to the curb.

Good times. I don't think I have a picture of her but that sure looks like her. Since this appears to be an old film scan it probably is her.

She was pretty, polite yet rude and personally I don't think she's a nice person. She could sing though. Incredible voice. I always thought jews screamed but this one could sing like an angel.

any chance to see nudes of her or of the mentioned slutty cousin?

She's still not 48 (at least not when these were taken), and I could have fucked her slutty cousin and taken these pics without any carnal knowledge of her as well. Give us something that proves you've achieved more than a FB creep and we'll talk.

Ok, so what's the relation between you fucking her cousin and the girl you're posting? Do you want to fuck her too? Personally, I had similar kink once. I fucked some girl a few times and wanted to score her younger sister. I thought it would be a masterpiece, but unfortunately it dodn't happened.

I don’t think that opportunity will ever happen, but I’d like to ass to mouth her.

You'd like to put your ass to her mouth?

Not the worst idea I've ever heard. Granted, a little questionable. A bit gay. Not gonna judge though.

Guess you’re still a virgin

sounds good to pump her ass while she's on four and her tits bounch around

Now we're talking. So have you got any more revealing pics of that girl...? Let's call her Susan. I'm also curious of her cousin you've fucked. Would you be so kind and post her face too? I'm getting hard.

Who's that guy on her right? The younger husband?

Her tits are fantastic, even when they’re in a tank top.

Need more of that redhead in the middle.

No I understand that what you MEANT to say was something along the lines of you'd love to shove your dick in her ass, and then remove it and put it into her mouth (presumably with her consent and at which point she'd willingly finish the act. Like in the webm's you've likely seen).

Kinda a sexy, dominate thing. I get it.

You just totally fucked it up is all.

>tank top
virgin detected

It's her husband. He wasn't very approving of my creeping. Actually he smashed the disposable camera after I took this, but thankfully it was dark enough that I could shove the negatives up my ass long enough to save them.

Ya know, the folks at the 1hr photo shack aren't as understanding as they used to be.

any pic of her sitting with crossed legs (skirt or bikini)? i like the way the thighs are exposed in those poses

So, in my understanding, you admire, desire and contemn her in some kind of way. If my thoughts are right, tell me: how can you handle the pain of the fact that she's not in your reach right now?

I don’t care. I want to know what you fucks would do to her

God damn, I would fuck her three times a day and not pull out.

"contemn"?

Dude, if you're gonna try and call him out, at least spell check your fucking post and offer something that can refute his assertions.

her sweet face is stunning, her tits seem to be firm enough and look great (we need to see them more exposed) but i would like to see her legs in a skirt or short dress with high heels. any chance?

Damn, that's a shame. I was hoping for a deeper conversation. In that case I'd say I would invite her for dinner I'd make and chat about life.

I admire her from the standpoint of she's an attractive woman. And, admittedly, I wouldn't mind having intercourse with her. May even teach her a thing or two.

You? No respect at all.

How do I deal with it? I regularly dip my stick in whatever suites my fancy at the time. Including those which are on par with your google images here.

Not enough skin

No skin. And there isn't any available.

Why are we entertaining this thread again?

I didn't want to call him out. I just had some theories about the case and asked questions for my own judgement. I don't know if my words were clear, because I don't use english often.

dub dubs /threads it

hi

Hello there :)

More

That is Molly Sixhens. She makes juice for orphans.

Keep posting her.

Age? How do you know her?

microwave's mom

I don't know her or her age. This is the last pic I've got.