I have a friend who sells Xanax. Should I buy it just once?

I have a friend who sells Xanax. Should I buy it just once?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_overdose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should buy a bunch and overdose on it.

>buying benzodiazepines

>overdosing on benzodiazepines

>overdosing on benzodiazepines

Mine was better
(me)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_overdose

I'm going to try and od on weed tonight, wish me luck

atleast 3 marijuanas

I’m not implying you can’t, I’m just saying it takes a fuck lot and it usually doesn’t kill you, jackass

Drink 5 weeds

I try that all the time.
I might try it again tonight.

That's why I said "buy a bunch".lel

I have two pills under my toungue at the moment so i would recommend that unless you have a amphetamine problem or just need to sleep dont get it, it fucks up your memory and it really isnt recreational. But anyways im using it because i got epilepsy and i ran out of meds so i gotta do with whats available.

exactly, it is not lethal unless you mix it with alcohol and consume a shit ton

depends on the price

It's very unlikely that you could kill yourself with benzos. Cause u know, your body will reject that and trow up.

are benzos a recreational drug now?
lol

u take it on a daily basis?
done xanax for three weeks (~1-2 mg a day, had to deal with some university shit) and already had some issues when i stoped

If you had the will to actually do it you could succeed.

i literally consumed atleast 25-30 mg in a 8 hour span and i'm just chilling, not feeling any distress or anything, so i don't know why the fuck would anyone that doesn't have a mental issue consider using those.

false, you'll end up in a coma for a few days if you put effort into it.

Literally one of the worst ways to try and commit suicide

Mix alcool with benzos, and some meds for dizziness. Probably will help not trow up.

Only if you do psychedelics

Actually,it would be a worse way to try to kill yourself by water poisoning

no, benzos are shit tier

Anybody else in this thread get irrationally pissed off when they take Xanax? I don’t understand, I took two .5mg’s, little yellow football shaped ones, and it just made me incredibly angry lol. Wtf.

Take 5 and go on a blackout raping attack spree

Your Xanax is broken.

You could just take bath salts and get a similar result,I'm sure it's cheaper too.

I've done a lot of different drugs recreationally, including xanax. What bars (xanax) do is make all your anxiety go away. You feel totally relaxed and happy with everything. You might get really hungry, and food tastes great. Nothing bothers you while you're barred out. You could be naked in front of your family, wouldn't matter. You could punch a cop, wouldn't matter. If I were you, I would try about 4mg, but keep in mind that while you're on xanax, you want more, and it's easy to get addicted to being barred out. It's also easy to just try it if you have willpower.

Buy 50 and go fuck yourself HAHA xD

You're so sick!!!

Good for sleep, bad for everything else.

Keep in mind, those examples are extremes. The chances of you getting naked in front of your family, or punching a cop, are really low. The more you do, the higher your chances of doing dumb shit.