Dude just said he's going to f****** every car in my driveway. Which cameras system should I get?

Dude just said he's going to f****** every car in my driveway. Which cameras system should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Said he was going to (fucking) every car in my driveway"?

English, OP. For the love of fuck, speak English.

I have a nest system and it works great. Most security systems should allow you to remotely view your cameras as well. Some have voice features that can allow you to talk through a mic on the camera.

This should do the trick.

costco has way better

dont see a .40 in the picture
bottom left seems like a SURE bet

Just kick his ass, you gigantic faggot

Get cheap wifi cameras and tie them in with a software called Blue Iris.

>remshit
'no'

High marks for Arlo Pro unless you want to DIY with Blue Iris and standard (non-cloud) IP cams.

wait outside 24/7 with one of these and then cave his skull in the moment he enters your peripheral vision

Get a 12 gauge at a local sporting goods store for $200.

Fuckup

I work nights

oh im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of 12 gauge freedom.
what are you, a mossberg fannypack carrying faggot?
who in the fuck even complains about another mans 12 gauge?
how much is a pack of tampons where you live? kek

post shotgun

I got felonies. Cant own a shotgun since I'm in Connecticut

get a shotgun and blow his ass away

I don't want to go back

The DLink one is the only one with a reasonable price. All of those usually use variations of the same hardware and software, paying more is only necessary if they have fancy features that you need or if you need high quality video.

Would it see faces and licence plates u think?

Nest if you can afford it. Arlo's probably the next best. Friend has a Canary system and it's basically a paperweight now because none of the apps work.

Buy a Go Pro Hero And watch the Hero go Pro,post aftermath

1080p with night vision or better that way you can identify the faggot instead of just getting a blurry figure.

Can I hook of these up to my Comcast system? At the end of the Channel's there's two for home security camera

Any of*

German Shepherd makes a pretty good surveillance system. It's called "dog".

Nest Cams have Chromecast integration--can stream your feeds to Chromecast. Think it needs an Assistant device though (either on your phone or standalone)

But he has "log"

This one with attachment.

Again, I'm not going back to prison

This
Blindside him and dump his body somewhere away from your house. Find out where his family stays and tell him if he rats you out they're going to eat dirt. Try not to kill him lol

But the police will probably do a little investigating and see his phones location was last at my house. And then probably find a little evidence

I know he's dumb enough to have Google know everything that he does

Take it on a detour to fuck with the gps tracking LOL. You could just disable it and get info off it later. Then you can extort this guy too

Make it worth your time . It's like a game lmao. If you get away with it you win Sup Forumsro

This one is the best
youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA

Fuck off with that fucking meme. I'm so tired of seeing this shit permeate all of Sup Forums.

>see his phones location was last at my house
Then destroy the phone.

Smith and Wesson

Just get Blue iris. It'll work for everything.

Touch my cars and you'll be shitting into a bag for the rest of your vegetable life.

Yeah but the cops nowadays they have a detective or someone working just on internet stuff like that and they could log on to his Google account and find out where it was. That's how I found my phone when I threw it out of the window on the highway in a drunken stupor

He might not bring his phone for that exact reason if he's trying to fuck up OP's car.

Make one out of a pi and their camera

Just get the cheapest one and fuck off you dork.

dude get out of walmart first off, i worked there and most of those cameras are shit IMO except night owl. especially for outdoor surveillance. hardwired is a little bit better, but if you want to go wireless go arlo. But check this, if your internet drops, so do your cameras. you wouldn't even know it,

The kind that shoots

Don't get cameras. Instead, get some HIV infested bastard to fuck your cars before he can get there. Give him some AIDS to worry about.

>op wants cameras so he can watch a guy fucking his cars
op is a faggot

They can't log into his account without permission from his family. Does he have any close family he lives with or knows?

Felons can legally own muskets and cap n' ball revolvers. They're cheap as fuck compared to firearms too.

Just beat his ass like a real man

This should work

Just stop