Marvel attacks Trump

Marvel comics has released a comic where the main villan and leader of hydra, the red skull, is advocating for increased immigration policy and stronger borders. He is also attacking sjws and sounds just like a Sup Forums user. What happened to comics, guys? When did they become so politically degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/23/captain-america-comic-likens-critics-of-syrian-ref/
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?77116-Captain-America-Steve-Rogers-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marvel is leftist, liberal propaganda.

DC is right, conservative propaganda.

That was a fairly solid and well reasoned rant.

A writer couldn't have come up with that without at least partially believing it himself.

HAIL HYDRA

> Wonder Woman fawning over a nigger.

Fuck off.

what is this shit supposed to represent? is this a demonhead, was his face on fire? you see a little part of his arm in one picture, it´s in skin color again. this is triggering

Villains in comic books are usually the most based. They're not supposed to appeal to children, lest they grow up thinking being bad and evil is cool, so they model them after adults. The heroes are made in the visage of children, so they aspire to be """good""" when they grow up, even though the ideology is all wrong

hail hydra

Wow, it's like some all-over seeing force in controlling everything and calling everything that disagrees with it racist.

>DC is right conservative propaganda
Lol sure

how is this an attack? makes red skull look pretty good to be honest famalam

no

I thought comics were all sjw as fuck

Marvel / Disney is one of the biggest donors to the Clinton campaign.

This. The trouble with liberals in 2016 is that, to borrow one of their phrases, they're on the wrong side of history. You can make an effective and meaningful emotional appeal against shit like:

>"Kill all the jews! They're manipulating society!"

...but when someone says something inoffensive like:

>"Sorry Achmed, it sucks that your market blew up but you're not allowed to move to our country because we've got problems of our own."

...well, it just doesn't work the same. It trips people's bullshit detector pretty hard when you start accusing them of being bigots for wanting basic fairness.

Didn't she want to make him her slave though?

Red Skull is telling the truth, and his arguments make 100% sense.

What the writer was trying to say with this I have no idea.

I'm pretty sure they made a gay green lantern.

Holy shit! Sign me up for some Hydra, m8.

I might be overly optimistic but I can't believe kids reading this won't be tempted to side with Red Skull.

Pretty based speech famalam, don't mind it.

It's pretty obvious that you're supposed to disagree with it because the guy saying it is a fucking snarling red skull.

In other words, it's the same old identity politics play.

The goal of the writer is to make Red Skull look appealing, and then reveal that he is actually a monster for believing the things he's preaching.

>Sensible stances being demonized by leftist comic book writers
Frequent occurrence these days.

Look at this.
This Nick Spencer dude seems to be a complete clueless moron.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/23/captain-america-comic-likens-critics-of-syrian-ref/

I'm a Skullmissle now

He sounds like a pretty awesome superhero to me. Based red skull. He should be our mascot, then liberals can mock us and say how "unself aware" we are while we sit back and laugh

But most kids nowadays are "edgy" and like villans more than heroes.
This will backlash to them real bad.

People who read capeshit in this day and age are either:
>children who can't vote
>children stuck in grown men's bodies
>already left leaning

I am not concerned about any of them

>wanting to enforce existing laws is now considered an extreme view

Wew lad

Someone post that one comic where Red Skull dropped huge redpills all over a defeated Captain America.

> The truth is, you want to go back to the good old "American way" that you left behind.
> But the people have given in and slave away at this Zionist nation.

Something like that.

Here's a quote from the comment section of the reveal article. "Yes, seriously. The Red Skull is espousing views that the Red Skull would have. If you feel what he says mirrors your beliefs, you might need to rethink how "reasonable" your beliefs are."
Wow these people are retarded. Comic book fans got what was coming to them for being so gullible and easily swayed.
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?77116-Captain-America-Steve-Rogers-1

Find it , nigger

Errr...

Do the writers want us to support Red Skull here? Most leftie writers dont even bother giving their ebil rightwing nazi villains a voice at all

Seeing how shit mainstream comic books are, is there a market for conservative comic books, and heroes?

Well it is [current year]!

>Red Skull would believe that 2+2=4
>If you believe the same thing as Red Skull, you might want to reconsider

Lel straight outta Sup Forums. Pretty sure marvel writers browse this board for material

>Red Skull is a LITERAL Nazi
>Red Skull is Trump
>Trump is a Nazi
I love Red Skull.

It's not even Sup Forums, that is literally sensible policy, and is supported by conservatives.

There are a lot of conservatives involved in comic books
Chuck Dixon (the guy who created bane)
And Steve ditko (co-creator of spiderman) to name a few
They are just typically afraid to express their views. Dixon said he can't even work for any major comic book companies anymore because he's conservative.

Based Red Skull dropping redpills
There's literally nothing wrong with what he's saying.
Now, his methods are less than orthodox, but still, based.

Red Skull is based

Dang, conservatives should get involved with this, somebody needs to start a conservative publishing company or something. We need to start supporting and promoting conservative media of all kinds.

when depicting Hydra as the enemy, you're not supposed to make a logical argument and valid support for them. I love it when Marvel fucks up beliefs.

It's always been this way, user.
Artists were always more liberal than everything else in society.

Captain America is a fucking Jew shill who deserves to be dissected by Dr. Mengele anyway.

see

>zionist nation
This is edited right?
Don't liberals hate zionism and always side with Palestine?

based zombie man

Hail Hydra as fuck

>the next evolution of Sup Forumstan is a redskull head on a sleek black business suit or sleek well fitted uniform

sometimes I wish I drew better than stick figures

This speech caused massive butthurt back in the day.

Frank Miller (literally reinvented batman and daredevil we know them today and is regarded as one of the greatest comic book writers of all time) is another conservative, borderline fascist. He's been ostracized as well. Was going to write a satirical batman vs al queda book a couple years back and was cast out for it. Now no companies work with him anymore. Notice a pattern? The best writers are conservative.

Aside from the whole HAIL HYDRA bit equating the alt right with fascism, that's a fairly succinct description and criticism of globalism, desu.

I'm not even White and I have the same exact beliefs as the skull. Then again I came from a country that's surrounded by commies and could turn into a potential hotbed the moment that the USA leaves their bases.

That's the common thread with these Libfucks. They're all sheltered ass motherfuckers who are lucky that the USA's only neighbors are Canada & Mexico. Two countries which are pretty damn irrelevant.

It really drives me crazy fucking smug these Libshits can be, pretending as if they know a damn thing about the world when their only reaity is what they saw off of tv or read off the internet.
If shitlibs want to live in a lawless land then what the fuck is stopping them from moving to Mexico? Stop turning the USA into every other goddamn country in the world.

Probably not. It's frikkin comic books. You don't exactly develop a right wing point of view from sitting on your ass & reading children's media.

Frank Miller is possibly the closest you're going to get to a right winger.

>Founded by Stan Lee
>Bought by Bob Igor
Unsurprising, but we must use this to our advantage. It must be utilised as Angry Birds was.

Yes, it's edited. The original says Rancid nation, and Banksters not Jews.

Red skull is based as fuck

It's funny because he's meant to be a parody of a right-winger, but I agree with everything he's saying. Our culture is being dismantled by "tolerance".

Buts mutants aren't human. I thought that was the whole fucking point?

It's like they don't even understand the comics they're writing.

kek i remmeber this, the writer told the butthurt tumblrinas to drown in hobo piss or something

that Reddit stick in the car lol

Please post the original. Want to save it as Redpill Skull.

Why have so many Marvel threads been posted and reposted today? Is someone from Marvel shilling here?

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary threw a few dollars towards Marvel to produce this.

Yeah I found the original in one of my folders

>Now no companies work with him anymore
He's literally doing a comic with DC right now. I hate it when clueless casuals talk shit.

What about watchmens lead writer, Alan something. Would he be conservative? I thought watchmen had some pretty interesting, non-lib kinda characters who weren't painted as evil.

Yeah, I know Frank Miller isn't big on liberalism, but I thought he was

I don't know, my uncle who was in the navy for 20 years and is pretty conservative loves his comic books, he's like 40 something and was bitching about going to a comic book convention with a bunch of people there doing gay cosplay and shit and not even caring about comic books.

Gotta need more based Red Skull speeches.

oops didn't finish my first sentence, I thought Frank Miller was only red pilled on Islam.

Hail Hydra o/

>mutants

That's obviously a marvel pic, not dc.

Alan Moore is a left-anarchist and a sex pervert to boot.

Maybe this would mean something if they had not already scared off all their readers.

Idiot?

The perverted masonic globalist whose "watchmen" was literally an apologetic for elitists confecting a "noble lie"? He struck you as a conservative?

If you are over the age of 13 and read comic books, you probably have no friends.

Oh for goodness sake. Last time I checked, the only ones blowing themselves up were the camel jockeys, not the rest of the world (if we don't count that Russian who called an airstrike on his position)

Not a casual. Yes he's working in his first comic in years but he was demoted to co-writer and isn't even drawing it anymore. It's a cash grab with his name on it; sort of a half-hearted apology after every company treated him like garbage.

Id so vote for Red Skull.

Comics were always cucked

I can only think of one comic book character that wasn't created by jews. Jews in new york pioneered American comics, which is why they're fucking shit.

If you're reading something and the panels aren't right to left, you're a cuck

Kek, yeah, but at least his writing is better than this shit.

>supporting sensible borders will lead you to kill yourself like a Muslim

The only character that could be construed as "conservative" or "rightist" would be Rosach, and even Alan Moore said he was surprised so many people liked him because he intentionally tried to paint him in a negative light.

Moore. That's the one thanks.

He seemed to do a good job presenting moral conundrums and perspectives. Not surprised he's fringe, he probably hates all the characters in Watchmen.

Sex pervert? I gotta look that up.

>people actually think we're like this
Just kek my shit up, senpai

Any teenage kid who actually reads the comic is going to see Skull beaten and humiliated by the end. They're literally being trained to view supporting sane immigration policies as wanting ANOTHER 6 Gorillian on the pyre.

Red Skull is actually WORSE than Hitler in Marvel.

No, he was a lefty shithead, but Rorschach was fairly based.

Did you drop biology at 10 years old?

>beat a man to death for no other reason, other than the color of his skin

they just had to demonize them for no reason

Since when conservatives blow themselves up?
That's what sandniggers do.

This ride is out of control. People lost the common sense.

Even if you try to make the Red Skull look bad he would still look based.

Not red skull, but how based is this?

Alan Moore is a fuckin' Wizard mate.
Let him do what he wants, he's beyond most of us. What he does may seem cuckish, but he can see into the truth of the future.

Damn modern Red Skull is fucking based.

He did a lot of drugs too.
He's completely out of himself nowadays.

Well, he was the only guy that didn't compromise, that continued doing something he believed in.

Don't be a snarky little faggot.

Mutants aren't human, they're superhuman. It's like a wolf wanting sheep to consider him one of them. It's stupid.

When was the last time a neo-nazi or a white supremacist blew themselves up again?

user knows whats up.

Batman was written by a non-Jew (Bill finger) but a Jew took credit for it (bob Kane)

Read the older shit before 2010.