Wwyd thread replies for replies

Wwyd thread replies for replies

Stop fucking posting this hambeast. Jesus fucking christ. I was all ready to pound my meat until I saw this wretched monster in 3 threads.

Stop

would pull that swimsuit to the side and eat that ass

20 y.o Kristin?

holy shit moar of this perfect pussy

push her against a wall, rip her clothes and pound her from behind while pulling her hair, i'd start gently but after some time i'd put my cock in her virgin asshole fucking her hard and making her cry with a creampie in her ass

keep going

push her down and fuck her face nice and slow. i take my time and enjoy every slow thrust. feel her tongue everytime on my balls when she reached the base. stroke her hair and tell her how nice and warm her throat feels. till i cum balls deep into her throat. tthen she has to lick me hard again for a second round. this time a hard fast facefuck. grabbing her hair and use her like a fleshlight. finish over her sweet face. then eat her out for an hour or two.

Would bang the slampig in the middle

forgot to add a pic

Wwyd to this tight little ass?

yes and

would bend her over there, lift her dress and force my big cock in her asshole, making her scream in pain. then proceed to brutally assfuck her pulling her hair while she is crying and sobbing.

do a 1080 and get the fuck out of there

Fuck her in the coat room doggystyle

Love her curves.

after the eat out session, i put her knees to her chest, lean into a deep kiss and push my cock all in once balls deep into her tight ass hole.
i enjoy her moanings into my mouth and the clenching on my cock. after a little time i fuck her ass into oblivion. suck hard on her tits and pinch her clit till she came several times. then i finish over her hot body.

Kek

WWYD to this girl whose only ever had sex with me?

Ask to see his/her ID

gangbang

hour glass

Barge into her changing room with my dick out, bend her over the bench and start fucking her wet cunt. I’d tell her that I heard her taking pictures in here and figured she was looking for attention so I decided to fuck her little slut cunt. Everybody in the store could hear her being a whore as I pound her tight pussy. I’d finish by cumming deep inside her and leaving her in the changing room for someone to find with my jizz dripping from her hole

Strip her and drug her. Fuck her senseless in s drug induced haze, then dump her in the ghetto to some BBC to rape her

put my thumb up her ass

bound of them up in those outfits so that their legs are always spread open. I'd then take turns lifting their skirts and fucking them.

Shove my cock down the throat of the right one, she was a big mouth made for being facefucked hard. Make the left one hold her head while she chokes on my cock crying, then shoot loads of cum on their faces

push her against the changing booth door and pound her ass as hard as possible. pinch her clit and let her scream out her orgasm bliss.

fuck rights ass doggy while she fuck her friend the same way with the bottle.

You’re right, Wonder Woman has fat juicy lips made for satisfying a fat cock

Use and abuse her ass.

Grab her by the throat, throw her on that window sill, rip her skirt, and fuck her

Fuck the left while the right one grinds her pussy against left's mouth/tongue

I would suck on her Nipples every fucking day

Fuck her from behind while I put a toy in her ass.

Wwyd wife

Grope her tits.

Dem ass and tits. She needs to be shared.

My wife looks similar to these. I have stretch marks around my mouth.

Suck her nipples as I pound her anally

wwyd to me? be rough

finger her as I abuse her tits with my mouth

A lot

bend her over like the slut she is and cum on her face

wwyd to her?

fuck her ass then shove my dick in her mouth till i nut all over her tits

Put her on her knees and make her suck my cock mmm
Wwyd to her?

kik TanTrundell if you wanna jerk off to a specific girl together

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her clothes off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice. Cuming all over her whore face

wwyd

°

Wwyd both?

Is that a little slit or just the bikini fabric?

>I would grab her and push her to the ground, >handcuff her then flip her into missionary tear off her clothes
>force her to kiss me whilst I rape her, pinch her clit
>flip her and fuck her in doggy style, pull her hair while I mount her
>Spank her whilst fucking her
>Cum and leave her there

Have right blow me while left masturbates to it.

have them both blow me then cover right's face in cum

wwyd if you added right?

that ass needs a pounding. I'd fuck it till she shits cum for a week

also, go on

they would take turns deepthroating my cock and licking my balls and ass, making me rock hard and so turned on that i'd brutally fuck their throats before covering their faces in cum

Bet her ass is great

Fuck thats a perfect pussy

Sisters

fuck her throat so much she vomits my cum

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

grope a tit and pinch a nipple at a crowded concert/club

Slide my hands up her shirt at a club, then fuck her in the bathroom

I would tell her bitch ass to lose 20 pounds, get a tan, learn to put on makeup, and go to the salon.