12 g shotgun or 30-06 rifle? I wanna be 100% dead. No vegetable shit...

12 g shotgun or 30-06 rifle? I wanna be 100% dead. No vegetable shit. And save the preaching for someone else because I'm certain i want to do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUeooyhD5Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

12g in your mouth pointing upwards :)

12 gauge. No question

If you reeaaallly wanna be an hero, use the shotgun, that shit will blow up from the neck up

12 ga. With a deer slug

Dont point up through mouth, try and have the barrel toward your face just not in your mouth, will leave a mess for whoever cleans it up next tho

is that a wingmaster? you should ship it to me before you go and use the 30-06

youre too stupid to answer your own question so let me do it for you
12 gauge.
12 gauge.
12 gauge.
but dont do it, i mean, do what you want, but life holds undeniable beauty in the most unlikely places. that's the reason i live.
its to see those snow covered grassy mornings while i sip a coffee and enjoy a cigarette/joint/whatever you enjoy.

12 g, do it in public for the shrexD

good answer user

Fuck that, do it OP. Snow sucks. That alone makes me want to kill myself.

Get busy living. Or get busy Dying

12 ga. for sure. good luck my dude

if i were you, i would do it with style,
20 gram of nitroglycerine in the mouth.
this will make some big new.

The rifle, lots of people fail with the shotgun approach and become vegetables.

I know nothing about guns and even I know a shotgun is what you want, everyone knows that....

you know that...

b8

Add hollow points to this

60,000 Joule of Kaboomboom

Wrong, shotguns pellets can have difficulty making their way through your roof of your mouth and can leave a nigga like a veggie. Refer to this post for actual solution

12 ga. gotta deep throat it though. Under the chin you never win.

yeah some people dont like the snow, but some people do.
okay, you dont like snow? how about space?
looking at stars? seeing astro events?
how about going to the beach? hiking? traveling?
bro if you dont like your life just get up and fucking leave nobody is making you live/be the place you are at, and i mean that, nobody can force you to be someplace.
you may find that the country you live in isnt the country you should live in, and vise versa.
theres an entire other continent out there you havent explored, go do that and fuck around over there for a little while if anything.

This bait is stale.

Shotgun in the mouth. Would recommend you get psychological help though, just think about your loved ones seeing your body that way but hey it's your life boo boo.

Faggot. Also checked

Send pics after you do it

this

Both are lethal. Shotgun is easier. Both will leave a huge mess. You will cause ptsd to whomever finds your corpse. Do it in the woods or something, not in a home.

Either will do. The pressure exiting the barrel will do more damage than the projectiles, but I'm sure you Einstein's know this.

Sent :)

How about not contributing to the bloated gun grabber nonsense. Hang yourself you cunt. Don't go out and leave us with a mess and an excuse for lefties to take our shit

Another ducking number for gun grabbers, just send me your guns and jump off a bridge or something you pussy

Hang yourself. Quick, easy, and less traumatic for everyone else to deal with. Just tie a loop, hook the end to something around neck height and then stick your head in the loop and lean into it so it compresses the arteries in your neck. You'll fade out and when you fall onto it with your weight you will already be unconscious.

Live stream

thats nice 3006... what kind?

12 gauge. brainstem. don't contribute to gun related death however. hang yourself instead.

i saw one of my friend hung before, there was a crap tons of scratch on the wall, he tried to get a grip on something, he regreted it i guess.

Dad tried to hang himself and his set up broke, I think I talked to him for the last time today. He’s not answering his calls and was slurring his speech. I think he OD’d. I’m thinking about killing my self too, he was my best friend and the one person who could understand me. Idk what to do now. He lives in another state so I have to wait and see if he did or not. Can’t sleep I’m just miserable and ready to end it. Fuck life

Shotgun. But don't use bird shot. Use buck shot or a slug. But honestly I would just move to Latin America and start a new life. New name, New location, New lanuage (Spanish is easy as fuck to learn and even easier to find a hot ass woman to teach you) whole New life. What you are wanting to do is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know because I was where you are at 5 years ago. But I took the advise I just gave you and now I have a beautiful wife and a son. I'm surrounded by so much love that would have never known if I'd done it.

If you want change in your life, move to Australia. If you wanna die, put your neck in a noose, stand on a stool, then shotgun your brains out. If the blast doesn’t kill you, the noose will.

Yeah with style if you do it normal it's gona be the same crap so 1980s dress up as wonder woman or something

12g w/ a slug or 00 buck
place under back of head where cervical vertibre meet the skull

klutch or kick faggot, hope it hurts

How the fuck does one just "move to Australia"?

Yeah sure, and take 3 minutes to choke while panicking
faggot

Can you just hang yourself? Guns have nothing against you but rope probably does.

12 will pop your head like a rotten melon

Are you sure you've done EVERYTHING in this life you've ever wanted to try?

why even bother asking everyone and there mother father and fore bearers knows the 12 ga is the way.

Shotgun angled towards where a jew would put a yamulka

ultimate kek

You save up money to get a plane ticket, get a work visa, then fucken move there. I worked on a shitty farm and lived in a shitty rv but it was new and I liked it.

Go on rampage instead and then do suicide by cop

>nobody can force you to be somewhere

Don’t pretend like you’re not posting this from prison nigger.

so honestly if given the choice between a 9mm handgun and a 12 gauge then you would suggest the 9mm? Maybe with hollow points?
Asking for research.

Whats wrong with hollow points

Can't you see we are trying to make a vegetable for ze stew

Well he sucked a lot of cock..there’s that, maybe he should try pussy, if that doesn’t save him then he’s lost.

this this THIS THIS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

just drink yourself into a comma so you can fall into it.

Well, I'm just saying that if I had made up my mind that I was going to die, it wouldn't be at the end of a gun. I'd fucking rent a Ferrari and drive it off a cliff, skydive without a parachute, jump of a cliff, something fun.

Don't matter which you use if you become a veggie you don't have conscious thought anymore therefore do not realise you are or not alive therefore basically dead. A win either way

>be socially awkward
>be physically bland af
>be 21 with 0 degrees and hell I tried
>be a disappointment to my family
>have only 3 real friends, a prog metal fan who keeps talking about his shite, a passive aggressive Lol player and a whore
>lost interest in about everything I ever came to like in less than a month
>terrified by the unknown, yet bored af by the humdrum
>Failed as a soldier, failed as a student, got fired as a supervisor in a highschool
>Managed to quit weed a while ago but it didn't make my life any better
>Have to go cold turkey but can't even think about a day without one smoke
>Closet fag, I mean, I like gals more but bitches play hard to get when I just have to ask on grindr anyone to buttfuck me and it's all good
>Can't even enjoy vidya or animu lately
>Can't sleep right at night, bad dreams one night out of two, and always struggling to fall asleep

Tell me /b, what am I still doing here ?

samefag harder faggot.
sorry to hear that man, don't do it faggot

but the chances of survival would be higher. that defeats user's purpose. to die fast and credibly.

Where can I buy explosive rounds ?

Definitely, I like the way you think user

Bitch you can't tell me what to do.
Suicide ain't the answer.

looking for sympathy as you stand on the brink of a life and death decision going on in your head.
We all do it. But after so long we just become a head case rather than a tombstone some of us more so depending on the seriousness with which we processed these thoughts. It's your choice if you want to live a maddened life. It's also your choice to make it better every moment of every day.
Faggot.

How would I know I just want to know if I should go with hollow points or standard brass on a 9 for the same thing as OP??
Actually you get explosive rounds in places in Mexico. Maybe Texas?

12g with deer slug from the back of the head

this thread blows.

How about this?

Defintely not an expert in ballistics but I think that both hollow points and standard like luger can get to your brain
try both :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Thanks for the (you) candy-ass
I know I have a shitload of things to do, can't leave before I do them but way too lazy to try now

wow those crystals are sick!

Get off the internet and stop living vicariously throug the media you consume - both will kill any drive or interest you develop. Stop trying to quantify your achievements because they are meaningless outside of what they add to your life or the lives of those dear to you.

Just live and stop worrying about yourself user. Your ancestors managed to 500 years ago and they had worse prospects and fewer opportunities.

12 gauge to both knees

You'll bleed out in minutes

Cool, I going to try this and see if I can sell them to some kids. Anything for some money.

youtu.be/VUeooyhD5Xk
its cheap and easy and an added bonus of not shocking whoever finds you (that much) also a prettier corpse.

Did someone say vegetable?

ahahaha

fill your mouth with water and pull trigger with it pointed under your chin for an excellent mess

This. OP, don't be an hero. Life needs you here.

wait are you joking or serious about that

dont post about it be about it

>HOLLOW POINT BUCKSHOT
Good idea user.

Destroy the medula oblongata and you're dead that's the off switch 30-6 is supersonic and turns soft tissue into much though IE you're brain as the temporary body cavity isn't temporary. Hope this helps farewell.

Finding your maximum contribution to this swirl of asymmetry and order in this (as far as we know) infinite, cold, empty, totally and entirely uncaring universe.

Seriously, just try random new shit until you're either good enough at it to make some money or passionate enough about it that you don't care, or ideally both. The trying random new shit time can suck ass, but as long as you point yourself towards some general goal and give yourself a reason to live shit will get better.

Also your experiences are 100% normal and human and no cause for alarm. You're depressed. Therapy can help, microdosing can help (afaik b/c that's how I got though my depression)

Stop begging for sympathy and attention get off Sup Forums with either and make it happen

This guy gets it you need to break the cervical spine

>mustard gas
>nifty

use the rifle to attack from a high point and then off yourself with the 12 gauge once you get at least 10

12g to the back of the head but either will fuck you up

>Failed as a soldier, failed as a student
can relate, not gay tho LMAO

If you're going to kill yourself can you do the rest of us a solid and take a bunch of niggers out with you in a shooting spree?