Pet-slavery

Pet ownership is essentially slavery. You purchase your pet. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

>But he/she's happy, you can see it.
One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome. After all, they were taken forcefully from their mother (unless it's a stray).

>They wouldn't survive in the wild anyways
That argument only applies to the "pets" that are still in circulation, not continuous pet-breeding.

Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.

Really Sweden

I'd expect this from Canada or austrailia.

m8, dogs evolved to co-exist with us. We selectively bred them.

There have been brain scans of dogs interacting with humans, and they produce oxytocin when they interact with us. We do too.

They see us as a God.

Just like how it's slavery if your wife doesn't get black dick, right Sven?

very nice post my fellow niggerdickrider, shall we suck some more niggercock now? :^)

>their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome.

I guess you would know a lot about that.

>m8, dogs evolved to co-exist with us. We selectively bred them.
What's your point? My viking ancestors enslaved brits to co-exist with us as servants. Just because something can be done it doesn't mean it ought to.

>There have been brain scans of dogs interacting with humans, and they produce oxytocin when they interact with us. We do too.
I'm sure you would too if I enslaved you. You wouldn't be depressed all the time. Does that justify it?

A nigger, a proxy and a gypsy went into a bar...

Why are you wasting the freedom time your gf gave you while she is prepping the bull, Sven?

I own mutts, dogs were already bred for humans from wolves. My Ball Python seriously gives two fucks about anything and you can't train a snake, you can gain some form of trust to prevent defensive strikes but that's about it.

PETA LEAVE!!!

Thank you, Sweden. I have been enlightened.

>dogs were already bred for humans from wolves.
I fail to see how this justifies the continuation of the practice?
>My Ball Python seriously gives two fucks about anything and you can't train a snake, you can gain some form of trust to prevent defensive strikes but that's about it.
Your python also doesn't have the same kind of sentience as a dog.

>You force it to live with you
My pupper would follow me to work if I let him. He loves me.

He won't even go over the treeline of my property without me.

>see post
>see flag
>doesn't like Dogs or people who own Dogs

Well hello there Muhammed Ahmed Muhammed

not my flag

>My pupper would follow me to work if I let him. He loves me.
Stockholm syndrome.
>He won't even go over the treeline of my property without me.
He's probably scared shitless about you attacking him if you disapprove.

I like dogs. What I don't like is people breeding and buying them for selfish reasons. It's a living creature, not a possession.

>Stockholm syndrome.
Nah, he has a doggy door. He can leave whenever he wants.

And no, the property is just clearly defined by a 4 acre ring of pine trees. He wanders around it all day presumably defending it from deer, rabbits, and negros. If he ever has shown any interest in places other than his clay I haven't seen it. Maybe he goes on adventures when I'm at work but I doubt it, he's really fond of laying on the top deck and and being a lazy ass.

Ah, so you're one of those "everything needs to be free" abolitionist vegans, eh?

Precisely the kind who claim to want compassion for all, but know well that if we let everything loose tomorrow, there'd be millions of dead animal littering the world who could not fend for themselves nor find resources to live.

Basically, you're of the faggy mindset that you want to convince people you're for animal rights, but are 100% okay with a few million deaths to get your way.

You're a good commie faggot, you have the lines down, now please commit Sudoku today for the greater good of the world.

Never trust the faggot who doesn't like dogs.
Dogs are God tier Bros.
They have Coexisted with us since the dawn of time because we both benefit from our partnership.

I have three pound rescue dogs and seven rescued cats. They seem quite happy stealing my warm spot in the bed, eating whenever they want, and occasionally soiling the carpet.

>Have a hunting dog
>Literally what it was born to do
>Man and dog have been hunting together since ancient times
>Literally man's best friend
>Waaah slavery

lol, I'm sure one of the most pampered animals in the world is sure upset! The wild is much more kind :^)

>Nah, he has a doggy door. He can leave whenever he wants.
I don't think you know what the stockholm syndrome is.
>And no, the property is just clearly defined by a 4 acre ring of pine trees. He wanders around it all day presumably defending it from deer, rabbits, and negros. If he ever has shown any interest in places other than his clay I haven't seen it. Maybe he goes on adventures when I'm at work but I doubt it, he's really fond of laying on the top deck and and being a lazy ass.
I mean, all of this is fine and dandy, but it doesn't really refute any of the points made in the OP, does it? If you take a human child from her/his mother at the age of 4-6 months, and the child grows up seeming "happy", is that justification for your immoral action?

>That argument only applies to the "pets" that are still in circulation

...Whose lives you put no value on and are willing to sacrifice in order to prove an absurd abolitionist point, because you demand action NOW, eh?

I always get a laugh when vegans and faggot animal rights activists try to do mental gymnastics to prove why their pro-death stance for some animals now means the future will be perfectly utopian and it'll all balance out if you could just have your insane dreams come true.

FWIW, I have only animals who were rescues, but hey, why not toss 'em out in the streets and let them die in a hurry so that you can feel better about the world, eh?

Like I said, you'd be better off 6 feet under than loose in the world.

Its no surprise that you don't understand the bond between (white)man and his best friend, ahmed

30,000 years of human history & companionship trumps whatever your pedo says about halal meat

Fucking Sweden

>Ah, so you're one of those "everything needs to be free" abolitionist vegans, eh?

To be fair, that should be the only acceptable kind. I may start using this to annoy vegan cunts on kikebook. If it is wrong to eat animals or extract resources from them, I've even seen one compare the dairy industry to rape, then it must also be wrong to own them.

So make the domesticated dog extinct?

You said any pets, the snake is a pet

Veganposter detected.

>If you take a human child from her/his mother at the age of 4-6 months, and the child grows up seeming "happy", is that justification for your immoral action?
Why no, I do not consider adoption as an unjustified or immoral action.

>I don't think you know what the stockholm syndrome is.

OP is now inferring that canines can suffer the same hostage mentality that humans do, we're seeing the veil of clinical insanity being lifted before our very eyes, I suggest you at least go back on your meds, Sven.

>Precisely the kind who claim to want compassion for all, but know well that if we let everything loose tomorrow, there'd be millions of dead animal littering the world who could not fend for themselves nor find resources to live.
So it's better to just keep the immoral practice going? Are you literally retarded?
>Basically, you're of the faggy mindset that you want to convince people you're for animal rights, but are 100% okay with a few million deaths to get your way.
Rather the death of a million pets than the suffering and enslavement of billions.
>You're a good commie faggot, you have the lines down, now please commit Sudoku today for the greater good of the world.
And you're a fat, immoral american.

>You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it.

Sven what the hell? You never punish a pet for disobeying you. You simply remove the reward and let the pet calm down. You don't subtract from the mean average of its life, you just don't give treats.

Is this how your bull treats you? That's not very nice of him.

And it's irrelevant anyway as his mom lived here too, and did until she died.

>So it's better to just keep the immoral practice going? Are you literally retarded?

How exactly is it immoral vs the harsh harsh wild?

We bred slaves too.

You're just a shining example of american idiotism, aren't you? Stop the breeding, but let the pets who are already alive live out their life as pets. Do you understand now?

See

I raised my dogs since they were born and the mother's still alive :)

>So it's better to just keep the immoral practice going? Are you literally retarded?

Yes, it's 100% compassionate to take something that can no longer exist in nature and cast it out to a cruel fate. Keep pretending that's not EXACTLY what would happen, Sven, and keep the charade up. You seem to need to feed on your own bullshit utopian lies in order to survive from the looks of it.

>Rather the death of a million pets than the suffering and enslavement of billions.

Because, hey, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet, right? I mean, we can excuse millions of deaths now so you can pretend that it'll never happen again in the future, right? Holy fuck, Sven, you're the retarded one, you like most vegans have zero concept of incremental change and are no different from thinking that sending in the death squads to put the nonbelievers into "reeducation camps" would be fine so long as it worked to your end goal. Fucking myopic douchebags like you are complete human waste.

>And you're a fat, immoral american.

If only you knew, Sven, but since you've already been cucked to death in your own nation, I guess you have to pretend you're on the moral high ground.

Again, Sudoku, and now.

That doesn't answer anything about the morality. Or how living with a caring human is much worse than the wild

It's always funny when you americans call us swedes cucks.

The government can perfect living standards for humans in isolated asylums. Is it then moral for them to force you to live there? After all, you're better off with their care. You would do degenerate shit like drinking alcohol, soda, eating shit food, etc.

You never made the clear earlier, Sven.

Oh, wait - I guess it's all okay now because it'll be fine to wipe breeds out that have existed as they are for centuries and longer due only to human breeding that kept them pure, but let's just do away with it all, who cares if you make certain breeds extinct when it's all for the greater good of your moral highground?

HOLY FUCKING KEK, SVEN, you just summed up Sweden's suicidal mindset of breeding the national culture out by mixing with mud people genes as being 100% fine because you feel guilty as fuck for your country and people being white and successful.

I'm glad to know your country won't exist in a few decades. The world is better off without Swedes after knowing what a bunch of cunts you've devolved into.

Dude arabs hate dogs. There is no talking sense into them

I and my family have owned horses for years and I can promise you they have a better life with us than they could ever have in the wild. Those horses are treated better, and have more money and time dedicated to them than any human being I've met.

>Yes, it's 100% compassionate to take something that can no longer exist in nature and cast it out to a cruel fate.
Yep you're literally retarded. I never said that we should cast out pets in the wild. Stop the breeding, let domesticated animals who are already alive live out their lives as pets.

Won't even bother with the rest of your post, considering it's probably of the same standard.

They hate proper hygiene as well, but I can still tell them to take a fucking bath and brush their rotten teeth.

I can't understand why he thinks a dog would want to live out in the wild.

That's sort of how wolves were so easy to domesticate. The wild fucking sucks and given the opportunity to have a kind and equitable relationship wolves will still naturally gravitate toward it over the alternative assuming they haven't been conditioned to view humans as a threat prior to that.

You're comparing apples and oranges. People are able to exist in peaceful societies with or without that particular government. In the wild, animals will literally die in horrific fashion regularly.

Fuck you Ahmed I am not getting rid of my kitty.

I bet he is fucking serious.

Sven, you already confirmed you want to breed yourself out of existence, please stop trying to prove any points, you're exactly why Sweden will die soon, and that's totally fine with me.

You're such a fucking fag, I may go out and buy a purebred dog just so I can feel better about doing the opposite of what you think to be the proper way to exist. Seriously, I think I hate you that much for being such a twat.

dogs aren't sentient

Yeah no. I've seen what your kind does to domisticated animals. The dog and cat that I have were abandoned by people just like you. Keep your self righteousness to yourself and if you can kill yourself.

underrated

My pets are snakes, lizards, tarantulas, cockroaches, scorpions, etc., so I'm morally untouchable. So long as they are not mistreated, these animals don't know the difference between the "wild" and captivity anyway.

I won the thread.

>sweden

congratulations on evolving past your kind and stopping goatfucking, but just because you can't help but have sex with anything that moves does not justify taking away from other people Ahmed

is it true that muhammad hates dogs because one bited him when he tried to fuck it?

Nice snek user

Also fuck off vegan from Sweden

Trying to insidiously subvert the wife into giving up her Bulls, eh?

yeah, my dog really fucking hates it when I run his belly and give him a treat

>Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.
And? It's still fun.

yet another quality post by sweden , the meme-hole just gets deeper and deeper - i don´t even shake my head anymore - what´s next?
mandatory cucksheds and obligatory black housemate or muslim to be forced to live in a swedish family estate?

What's with all the b8 threads all of a sudden? Is there a habbeding going on that I'm missing?

Know your place, anglo.

creepy af desu

i can understand snakes, lizards and tarantulas, but why breed turks?

Fallacy of the stolen concept.

"Freedom" only has meaning in the context of human rights.

Will you next tell us to quit raising wheat? How cruel we are, we've actually evolved it into something that can't survive without us! What shall we do to justify ourselves in your insane eyes? Cover the world in wheat and treat it like a god, to make up for our sins? Or quit bending it to our will and simply let it die out?

Go back to redit you degenerate shit-for-brains.

>STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
>STOCKHOLM SWEDEN

IS THIS JEWISH PSYCHIATRIC MEME MAGIC?

The love i get from my dog is the purest thing and most loyal thing ive ever seen.

I pity OP for not getting to realize what they truly are mens best friend

People on Sup Forums want to execute whole subpopulations of humanity, and you really think you're going to persuade them not to have pets because it's "immoral"?

Its too easy to bait with a swedish flag

She's been a royal bitch lately, she tagged my wife's foot recently.

niggers arent human faggot so its ok to execute them

Congrats OP, you've just caused hundreds of species to go extinct. I hope you're proud.

>My viking ancestors
Sure thing you somali fuck

Well, you heard the "man" Billy. You can't enslave this poor person anymore
>but how will I get around?
Guess you're SOL you fucking shitlord

Humans and dogs has coexisted for millennials. I wouldn't call dogs slaves, they are animals and we as humans has used dogs as "slaves" . Nature should be commanded my friend
>morally unjustifiable act.
Maybe to you, but not to be. What is morally right my friend?

Kek

*sigh* Sweden.Go prep the bull faggot.*WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEEET.

>Applies human morality to things other than humans

Okie dokie artichokey

Ok. Guess you don't have a problem with bestiality then. After all, we shouldn't apply human morality to non-humans.

What the fuck kind of bar graph measures rank?

Child ownership is essentially slavery. You make your kid. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

>But he/she's happy, you can see it.
One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome. After all, they were born forcefully from their mother (unless it's adopted).

>They wouldn't survive in the wild anyways
That argument only applies to the "children" that are still underage, not continuous child-breeding.

Say what you want, but breeding children for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.

Except your child can leave when reaching adult age, and it came from you. The pet didn't. Fail analogy is fail.