Bullying thread: Post your favorite bands/artists amd others decide whether you're a faggot or not

Septic Flesh(early
Hypocrisy(early)
Warlord
Thy Art Lord
Mefisto
Brutality
Zemial
Volahn
Necromantia
Rippikoulu

Fuck I own that guys flannel

Nirvana
Queen
Coldplay
The Beatles
Metallica

Animal Collective.

Be gentle, I'm very sensitive ;)

Tori Amos
David Bowie
Solen
Kent
Childish Gambino
Folkvang
Bob Hund
The Sound of Arrows
Sigur Rós

Nice meme, you forgot to mention Gambino, Gorillaz and Twenty One Pilots

I feel like if you listened to something even remotely abrasive your asshole would clench up and you'd have a nervous breakdown

I think the flannel and jeans are the only thing that arent supposed to be funny. Its the fedora, gloves, and sonic t shirt.

Flannel sucks

Unwound
OPN
Ben UFO
Skip James

Yeah but they werent memed into oblivion as some fat neckbeard manchild associated clothing.

Bags & Trane
XXX
God Loves Ugly
MBDTF
Give Me Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them

le disassociated bags under eyes dark hoodie face

I can't believe this fashion actually exists.
I saw 2 people last week dressed like this.
I couldn't believe the meme was true.

faggots

Nowadays, pretty much.

Had a phase in high school, but I don't really care for it anymore. Although I imagine our definitions of abrasive might vary.

What's your interpretation of abrasive then, hotshot?

Well I mean I am gay so you're not wrong.

>I am gay
I'm sorry for that but i don't think your condition is gonna get better.

To mention some of what I would consider "abrasive" but don't appreciate anymore, The Swans and Motoro Faam.

No need to give condolences. I enjoy sucking dick, and my partner actually shares my interests on a deeper than surface level-level. I'm pretty happy with what I've got.

Judging by these names you are a high preist of dark faggotry.

And if the question was how I define abrasive music, rather than what I include in abrasive music, I'd say something that goes against convention, something that challenges you. A rough surface.

What's the appeal of sucking dick?

fugazi
mogwai
unwound
kayo dot
slowdive

Ween
The Modern Lovers
Oingo Boingo
Cocteau Twins
They Might Be Giants

Radiohead
Joy Division
The Smiths
The Beach Boys
Blur
LCD Soundsystem
Have an upvote sir
You are cool

First of all, I kind of like the feeling of subordination. Like you're down on your knees to please your partner.

Second, and I'm not sure how to put this into words (not native english speaker) it just feels... more? Like, giving oral to a girl is just like kissing/making out, but you don't get tongue back. Sucking dick, just like sucking lollipops, fills your mouth. There is stuff going on. I like the feeling.

Third, and this applies to all oral sex (but it doesn't take as long when doing it with men) is the complete fucking control of when your partner cums. Do I want you to shiver with anticipation of climax? Prepare for the longest oral edging session you've ever had. In a rush? Give me 45s and you're busting a load.

I guess it's a mix of subordination and domination, it kind of has both aspects, and both are hot as fuck to me.

Probably not gay, but if you are I reckon you're the metrosexual/effeminate type.

You probably claimed to be bisexual during high school, but realized later that you only thought celebrities were good looking and had no sexual interest in men. Nowadays you say you're straight, but you'd make out with Damon Albarn if you got the chance.

Radiohead
Swans
Oh sees
Godspeed you! Black Emperor
Queen
Pixies
Mogwai
Pink Floyd
Primus

+Tool

I really like the songs from the Equestria Girls movies.

If you felt sincerity once in your life you'd have a mental breakdown
Everything in your life is ill-timed jokes and faceituousness, people hate being around you, you probably smell

Red Hot Chili Peppers
John Mayer
Steely Dan
Pink Floyd
King Krule
the Pixies
the Rolling Stones
Mac Demarco
Genesis
Gorillaz
Neutral Milk Hotel
PUP
Radiohead
Jefferson Airplane
the Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Bob Dylan
Grateful Dead
кинo
Sixto Rodriguez

Jesus this is all true except for the part about me smelling

>Sixto Rodriguez
So much better documentary than artist

Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks OST

shut up and eat my asshole Jeremiah

You definitely smell, even if you smell like weed, you still smell

Nah, I'm to vain to leave the house until I smell and look as good as I possibly can

As long as you dont own that fucking hat or gloves or sonic the hedgehog t shirt

Stevie Nicks
Fleetwood Mac
f(x)
Doves
Lady Gaga
Kylie Minogue
Nick Drake
Céline Dion
Madonna
Barbra Streisand

Lil peep
Lil uzi vert
Lil pump
Lil yachty
Lil Xan
xxxtentacion
scarlxrd

If male: Has multiple unfortunate tattoos, smokes mids
If female: Spells fuccboi incorrectly, smokes mids

Gregory Isaacs
Tupac
Alice in Chains
Notorious BIG
Andrew Jackson Jihad

Not really favorites, but bands I have the most songs from on my phone.