DOES ANYBODY ELSE ON Sup Forums EVER SEE VISUAL SNOW/STATIC. pic related

DOES ANYBODY ELSE ON Sup Forums EVER SEE VISUAL SNOW/STATIC. pic related

Yeah, I've seen it for years and only recently found out it was a defect.

I've seen it for years too, usually I can jus focus my vision on something else and ignore it but it's super apparent tonight.

Yes, it is because everything you perceive as reality is merely an illusion. The only thing that truly exists is consciousness

Confirmed. Was driving co-worker home after being in a dark office all day asked him if he ever sees static he said I should go see a Dr.

Yep, but in color.

It gets really artsy when I'm baked.

Just ignore it, and it goes away.

Yeah, it gets really bad in the dark.

What's the name of the defect?

Guess it's the optical equivalent of tinnitus, which I have too.

I've seen it all my life. Sometimes its all multicolored like a rainbow hexagon pattern of kaleidoscopes. But it usually just looks like TV static, its really easy to ignore. I googled it one time and it's apparently neurons firing too fast or something.

Yeah its always there but i only really see it when i get remembered that it exists. The only thing that sucks is that i cant see the stars really well at night.

How does it look? If I take too many deep breaths or lift something heavy (I always forget to breath and usually hold it a bit while using max strength.) I get small rainbow streaks that pop in and out at random all over my vision.

Anyone ever see hank hill's face over the American flag and hear him singing "America the Beautiful" when you take a fat fucking dab hit?

For me it looks like pic related but not as bad in the sky.

Yeah I've never gotten that but it seems easy'ish to ignore unless it was dark out. Wicked stuff my dudes.

like gmask?

It makes it impossible for me to see in the dark

Mine gets a lot harder to ignore at night (about as bad as the upper sky is in gif) but it doesn't actually obscure anything thankfully.

Underrated post.

I get this in the form of HPPD from weed and possibly MDMA but weed was definitely the cause. Benzos get rid of it almost entirely but that's a whole other thing you don't wanna get into

This might be unrelated but when I stare at the ceiling at night I see alternating purple and green flashes of color.

On the other hand does anyone ever hear "static" or an annoying "ring" in your head even though your ears are perfectly fine?

yes. all the time. If i lose focus on something and stare into space, when i come back and am still staring at whatever ill see static. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY