Dump

I was looking for this specific pic.
>i can't fucking believe these fucking threads are still around
for once I thank you

What is the background on this person

They're here to stay friend

this guy's getting a log!

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

I WANT A FUCKING HUGE STEAMY CREAMY DREAMY LOG OF SHIT TO GO DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

>to allow easy sliding
>sliding
No comprendo

SLIDDING

you upset with me today? :o

This is what you've done with your life? I've never come across such a disgusting individual like you, you are another unfunny log faggot. Scum like you could've been a famous doctor or lawyer or someone who would've made the world a better place, instead we get the degenerate pile of shit who devoted his entire life to posting about sucking a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. I bet you sit your fatass down snickering as you post another log meme, you fucking loser, get a life and get laid. I am not kidding, would your mother be proud of you posting about sucking a log of shit from someone's asshole? I bet she cries at night about the fuckup she raised, who obsesses over eating shit like a fucking pig. Move out of your mother's basement, get a job, and go suck a guy's dick if you're lucky.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

i love thinking about you and feeling that fuzzy feeling of love... i just wanna tell you i love you over and over again today

must be some sort of typo, no idea what that word is supposed to be either. Maybe shedding, like a cat sheds hair? Idk

I NEED the cream.

have a steam log!

Something in the way it's slidding
Attracts me like no other logger

Warm, creamy logs...

Andy Sixx...

clog me

Roll trips for a thorough clogging

kek

logging in

Dump

poop is food when it's Andy's, dude

a steamy creamy dream

andyy throat is fuckung ready

Such cream... such steam... Sixx's logs are dream supreme!!