First girl that wants to fuck me. Im ugly and but will have stacks once I get my PhD. Do I fuck her or keep my dignity?

First girl that wants to fuck me. Im ugly and but will have stacks once I get my PhD. Do I fuck her or keep my dignity?

You want to wait til after your phd to get your dick wet? you sure you ain't gay?

Fuck her gently. Bitches love that shit.

Are you retarded?
Fuck her you beta, if your ego is so shit that you worry about fucking one ugly chick, then she might be your first and last chance to get some

Stacks after phd? Yeah in 20 years maybe.

Idk if the body pics show how ugly she iss. Extremely assymetrical face

Only have about five years left

But what are you going to do with a PhD in psychology user

meanwhile some dude learns all the shit on his own.. saves 200k in tuition.. starts the company you wish you had .. and fucks all the girls you were dreaming of

So I guess I fuck her tonight theen. I hope she at least shaves

>implying there are men who've never fucked an uggo

Statistically if you've been with more than 5 girls ONE of them was ugly to someone. Shit, if don't want her send her my way so I can fuck her while you count your "stacks".

are you gay?

>some cute chubby wants to fuck

Worth more than your degree.

Fuck her and make her do weird shit.

Cucks always fucking amaze me, it's a pussy you autistic fggt. Stick your fucking dick in her, hell, nut in her too, birches love that shit. Be alpha not a fucking beta.

Dont fuck for ur first time whit this peace of shit user........ wow are you serious? DONT TOUCH IT.

If you're "five years from your PhD" then you're what, late 20s? Plow the chubby girl and cum on her tits before you become a wizard.

Nah keep your virginity prob a gold digger

So you are doing a PHD? Ao no job or money and still a virgin. In the meantime I'm 25, a qualified plumber earning 60k a year, have 2 kids a wife a house and an investment portfolio worth 100k

do it op, learn something