Robert De Niro has gone WAY too far this time in his latest pandering Liberal rant against President Trump...

Robert De Niro has gone WAY too far this time in his latest pandering Liberal rant against President Trump. He's only bashing him because the leftist media has convinced people that disrespecting easily the best president of the 21st century is 'cool'. They want to attack Trump as a form of censorship and shitheads like De Niro are just jumping on the bandwagon.

What can we do to really fuck him up? A raid maybe or spreading rumours about him? He really needs to pay for the libcuck shit he has been saying recently. Does anyone have any more ideas how we can totally destroy his failing career?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-clinton-of-deliberately-losing-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How dare he have a different opinion than you!

Fuck you OP , De Niro is a legend and is entitled to an opinion so sit the fuck down

You poor triggered snowflake.

coal burner De Niro what a fallen fag

NYPA you faggot.

He is a jew who lives in a house full of niggers.

>spreading rumours
>rumours
No american spells "rumors" this way.
Eurocuck/Russian Troll detected. GTFO, Boris

It's only a matter of time before his past comes back on him. Has he ever grabbed a handful of something he shouldn't have?

Its literally the correct spelling though, the american way isnt even a proper americanism its just people getting it wrong so much its not thought about.

I only went to high school - The Post

Still doesn't change the fact that your typical american spells it without the superfluous u.

>I only went to high school
I'm surprised. Most of you russian trolls don't seem to have more than about a 5th grade education.

They only seem that way because of the broken english.

No u

Exactly.

You should suck his cock and make him gay. That will fuck him up bad.

>De Niro is a legend
He's an oil driller.

Nobody cares bitchboi
Gimme them quads 2222

It's probably because he fucks kids, too, like the rest of Hollywood.

Look at that gang of retards...

He really doesn't look happy here.
>please let me make a movie somewhere, anywhere, far away from here.

and an actor. This dude has many talents. Where are his wells located?

>different... from

Tell me about aluminium, fag smoker

>mfw DeNiro is a retard
He’s a method actor who’s literally a blank slate. Even other actors who like him say there’s not much brain power there.

>Exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to tweet that shit!

COLONIZED

Great actor. But an idiot.

How dare you question our leadership.

Idiots in Fag Rags.

As if Trump's any less of a retarded idiot. Kek

in your mom pussy xD

I've heard things.

>people unironically still support trump despite being the closest thing to ww3 since ww2
Poe's law is a cancer on this world

Havent you heard that Larry Flynt, publisher of Hustler has uncovered evidence that Trump as having sex with a 17 year old girl and go her pregnant? He will be holding a press conference about it before Christmas about it.

haha butthurt Trumptard

I got a great idea! Get a rope and hang yourself.

Try again kid. His shit fell off after heat.

Hes a shill for yhe left, therefore he deserves to die a traitors death.

>Poe's law is a cancer on this world
For sure. Even with stuff that's obviously just satire or parody, these fuckheads can't seem to tell the difference. I saw this article posted a few places the last couple days, and motherfuckers were arguing over it like it was fucking real.
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-accuses-clinton-of-deliberately-losing-election

lol

By traitor, you mean like somebody who sells the country out to the russians?

>totally destroy his failing career
I got an idea, lets turn all the Trump supporting fans of his tough guy characters like in Godfather, Goodfellas and Raging Bull against him. Oh wait, nevermind

I wonder who's behind this post?

Sells out to Russians like sell them a good percentage of all our Uranium? Or sells out like we give billions of taxpayer dollars to Iran for no clear reason? Not sure what you mean

>He's only bashing him because the leftist media has convinced people that disrespecting easily the best president of the 21st century is 'cool'

Couldn't possibly be that he genuinely doesn't like the guy or his work.

Donald Trump is a billionaire who has successfully escaped prison despite decades of crime, plus his IQ is something like 170.

What do you have?

No. Somebody who has an opinion I don't like.

De Niro used to be one of my favorite actors but after he mocked Trump I really hate him.

He's shit.

Hollywood's resident asshole tounger located.

Trump is a child molester (note the picture of his child.)

It's not a personal grudge, cockblocker.

I urge anyone who gives a damn about democracy and respects the position of president to boycott any future De Niro films. That includes directing or writing credits.

At this stage anyone who still supports the leftists of Hollywood is admitting they hate America.

>successfully escaped prison
For now.
>IQ is something like 170
Any proof of this besides his say-so and/or speculation by the media?
>What do you have?
Hope that our country won't fall apart any worse than it already has under Trump's "leadership".

The little one's eyes are beefin.

I'll bet a million bucks you don't know the correct spelling and pronunciation of your own name. Before you fag trumpet, this is a trick question, and you cannot get it right.

De Niro
>hates America
>did some okay acting a few decades ago
>race mixer and contributor to white genocide
>liberal leftist who wants the USA to fail
>whinges and whines all the time, nobody likes or respects him

Donald Trump
>loves America
>self made billionaire and rightful president of the USA
>race realist with proud Klan upbringing (but smart enough to be subtle about it now)
>proud conservative who will not rest until America is great again
>respected the world over for the way he carries himself. A powerful and persuasive individual.

At this point the only people who would side with De Niro are Jews and America-haters.

>someone has gone way too far this time

Your fault for not declaring where the limit is, that everyone has to stay within when questioning authoritarians.

Clearly state how far is too far, or expect people to continue to cross it and make you upset. Only when the world knows where your personal limits are, on them criticisimg something you like, can the world adjust its behavior to avoid upsetting you in the future.

You
Fucking
Delicate
Spring
Daffodil.

I trust the honorable words of Donald Trump far more than CNN's fake news that you seem to be brainwashed by.

America has never been in a stronger position globally thanks to Trump and he has single-handedly kickstarted our economy after Obama almost destroyed us in his disasterous leftist shitstorm of a presidency

He's Italian. Already not white. White race hasn't lost anything, take your fingers back out your buttholes.

He won the democratic so get 100% behind YOUR president or get the fuck out of his country.

LIBERAL ANTIFA BTFO

Eric Trump detected.
Don't you have some inexplicable weird glaring to do in your quest to creep out an entire country?

I've taken official IQ tests and I've interacted with many other legitimately tested high IQ people and I can say with much certainty that trump does not have anything close to a 170 IQ. Based on my experience, his IQ is probably 100 to 110 at most. His only exceptional skill is convincing idiots he's "great"

lol
I'm "behind" hm the same way you and your inbred congress got behind Obama.

Sure, Boris
>escaped prison despite decades of crime
>honorable
Pick one

I'd be surprised if he scores over a 70, honestly, considering his inability to comprehend even the most basic interrelated concepts being explained to him.

> The best president of the 21st century

Lol what a delusional moron.

Something went wrong.

You know, uranium is practically worthless. The open mines at current production have a hundred years worth. It is a commonly traded commodity found all over the world, and the only reason its newsworthy is it freaks people like you out. Russia produces more than us, but its so fuckin cheap, its not cost effective to get it out of the ground. Its just simpler to buy it. By the pound, gourmet coffee is more expensive.

>He won the democratic so get 100% behind YOUR president or get the fuck out of his country.
Yeah, I was glad to see all those Obama haters leave the USA during his presidency. Unfortunately they came back once trump became president.
That did happened, right? otherwise, your post makes you look like an idiot.

You're request to use Sup Forums as your personal army has been denied.

Fuck all these libtards. If someone stands a chance of plunging USA into a doomed war in Asia and escalating it into a proxy war straight to a full scale WWIII scenario, its Trump. Steve Bannon is right. Do it faggots. Burn it all down, so a new country can be forged from the ashes. BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!

>americanism
kek

I urge you to suck these tits and enjoy hhe calming effect of mother's milk.

You are literally so far past retarded there isnt a single bit of hope for you, you fuckin disappointment

> xD
Underage fag detected

Trump is a drooling fucktard with the vocabulary of a preschooler

Yeah, Trump is ten points higher than Einstein. You can tell how he reads aloud, and his profoundly deep understanding of complex subjects like square footage of crowds that have been measured by surveyors. He's the greatest genius of modern times.

This is fucking hilarious.

Obama was never officially our president because he was not born here.

You seem pretty determined to undermine democracy with your irrational hatred of Trump. It's 1 year on and you can't accept facts.

Yeah it's almost like he likes the US and doesn't want to see it turn into a dictatorship by an authoritarian idiot bc one party with all the power can't decide which terrifies them more, becoming irrelevant, or their own fucking vengeful president, and reluctantly line up behind him like the gutless stooges they are.

I can't wait til this fucking imbecile gets you impressionable teenagers to take up arms and put your money where your mouth is. There's no way this goes on another 3 years without it erupting in coordinated violence.

As well it should.

how long until chief blowhard on everything, not just Trump gets called out for sexual harassment? I mean the guy is a prick regardless of his politics. You know he's probably smacked women around.

>America has never been in a stronger position globally thanks to Trump and he has single-handedly kickstarted our economy after Obama almost destroyed us in his disasterous leftist shitstorm of a presidency
Wall street agreed how bad Obama fucked up by doubling from recession in eight years.

Do you honestly think he's from Kenya? Because if so, that is funny as fuck.

But he's not white. He's a WOP.

>never officially our president
>not born here
Orly? Please, by all means, feel free to present any actual, hard evidence you have to back that up. Don't worry, I'll wait.

>Wall Street agreed
>I heard Wall Street say it
>while Wall Street was eating a ham sandwich one day

lol

>spreading rumours about him
You fucking sissy GILRL HAHAHHA
THE EBIN 4CHINS

>traitors death.
Your your moms traitor
Kys

>>race mixer
Let me guess.. his gf is black?

You fucking cuck

Why don't you use your big boy words and explain it to me. Tell me why uranium is $59 a pound. If you get stuck, think "there must be a fuckload", then type it out.

>Eric Trump
Kek.

No, WOP refers to "WithOut Papers" status.
Dago is the old times slang you're looking for.

jk we all know europeans were wonderful people full of peace and love, in a world full of hateful savages kek

Wall Street speaks in the language of money. The Dow went from 8000 in 2009 to 18000 in 2016, and still rising. But you wouldn't understand, because you're a broke ass trailer park Arkansas moron.

BROBERTH BENIRUUH U HAEV GUN TOOO FAAAARH TWOO SCOOPS I SWEAR ON ME MUM

>What can we do to really fuck him up?
send him a pic of your boipucci