Would you be kind enough please to open a reply to this thread, press the button of the letter R on your keyboard...

Would you be kind enough please to open a reply to this thread, press the button of the letter R on your keyboard, in Capitals, solve the captcha, and then press the Post button for Ringo, lad?

R

I couldn't solve the captcha sorry, Ringo.

R

It's ok you did your best lad.

I found my first real attempt at taking better care of my hair's health came from reading the labeling on most shampoos. You can buy all the Sodium Lauryl Sulfate you want thank you very much. I'm going Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate every time because once you realize the benefits of a few washes you end up feeling like your hair has new bounce. It's like washing your hair with cucumber yogurt in late August while vacationing in Cape Cod trying to write that memoir you've always dreamed of being able to expel from your system. Look I know Hank dumped you, but that heartache is well beyond the point of where we need to take this thing. We need nuclear now. Let's pull Hiroshima out of our asses for this one babe! Last winter we spent so much time speaking to our psych about which couch we wanted but in reality what we really found out after dumping $8,000 into therapy was just that we both wanted "A" couch. I'm happy to compromise to your orange paisley patterned matching loveseats, but the trade is you have to start letting me refurnish the kitchen with pale blue and gold trim. To be honest I also want a new vanity for the bathroom because I'm losing track of my eyelashes from bending over so much while I'm crimping and face steaming in the morning. We really need two towel racks but I think I can make do with one for now. Do we have a deal or do I have to make you a shortcake? I have only our best interests in mind. We can do this babe!

I

R

give Ringo some love

R

G

R

R

F (he'll be fine)

R

I use 4chanpass how do I solve captcha

R

R for you Ringo, old chap