Haha Sup Forums ironically recommending some pop garbage, gotta love these memes

>haha Sup Forums ironically recommending some pop garbage, gotta love these memes
>haha-wait what the fuck??

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!g19EVBQJ!s8Ss90eOZ-BGD0hEOJveLA
youtube.com/watch?v=gDEml_2V97g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its good isnt it?

What the fuck? this is great.

it's just good album. not amazing, not garbage

post more carly

get off of Sup Forums, carly

> cute girl
> very catchy enjoyable pop songs
Haven't paid attention much since this album got released. Has there been an album like this since then.

I highly recommend... this is the entire footage of the pitchfork festival set from 1year ago. mega.nz/#F!g19EVBQJ!s8Ss90eOZ-BGD0hEOJveLA

Its pretty great I think there was so much energy that they exerted themselves at some points it seems out of tune sadly "all that" doesn't rock as hard as the fully rested SNL performance or the "Live From YouTube Space LA" is so incredible youtube.com/watch?v=gDEml_2V97g

so cute, you almost forget that she's over 30

b sides is amazing though

I was actually disappointed in how not-amazing it is, and I tend to like pop music.

Is this worth me trying to search through the archives for? or am I being memed - I've literally only ever heard call me maybe

Yes it's a great pop album

If you like synthpop and songs catchy like Call Me Maybe but actually cool with decent production, check it out.

If you're too good for pop you're not going to like this, but if you're openminded you'll find it's one of the best pop albums ever that a lot of people slept on.

Not a meme, but cannot emphasize enough, if you knee-jerk hate pop music this won't go down well for you.

it's a half-half of optimism and it being actually okay

Anyone know how long Mega takes to decide to give me some more allowance and let me start downloading again?

This.
I keep mentioning to my friend how great b-sides is too and although he likes the Emotion and Kiss he still hasn't gave it a listen.

After I listened to this album I became addicted to pop music

that's what i keep telling you niggers but you keep thinking you're being memed on

This is better

Just for the track "call me maybe" I ain't giving that shit a chance.

that's a different album tho

shes completely moved on since call me maybe, choose any of the 26 tracks on the album+bonus material+side b ep, and they are all gold.

faggot

this is like not liking radiohead cause they sing creep

solid opinion mate you'll be fun when you'll get psychotic

guys relax that was b8

i'm not a fish

do you like fish sticks tho?

Yeah, it surprised me too.

A strong 7/10. Increase a point if you're a teenage girl or teenage homosexual struggling with relationships.

You started of right. This is trash and the poptimist meme needs to fucking die.

I'm so sick of this faux-sincere attitude to mediocre art. The album is shallow and its production is average an uninspired. The entire project is a contrived attempt to save an artist on the verge of becoming a "one hit wonder" based on a terrible and laughable bad single that people only bought ironically.

If you buy into this trash album you're a fucking rube and you're gullible. The only people who like this are teenage girls (which is excused) and autistic fat loser shitposters who desperately what Carly Rae as a Waifu becomes their lives are sad and empty.

Fuck you idiots for trying to shill this terrible garbage and fuck you even more for pretending its something special. Get the fuck off this website. You don't deserve music.

For a site that bitches constantly that everything is an "industry plant" you pathetically fell for one of the actual plants. Usually saying that is a stupid fucking meme but in this case its true and if you can't see that you're a bigger retard than can even be put into words.

This album fucking sucks.

Just to prove I'm not trolling there is good pop music (or rather "art pop"). But you have to actually look for it.

The Do
Christine and the Queens
Perfume Genius (does that count? Who gives a shit)
Anohni
Haim

Have all made pop-style albums that range from decent to very good and are all artists worth exploring. There's plenty of good music out there. You don't have to settle for this trash. Fuck all of you.

This meme needs to die.

Add

Florence + The Machine
Kimbra
La Roux
Lianne La Havas

to the list as well

NOT EVEN AN ALBUM KEK

Maybe it's exactly because you tend to like pop music. Maybe the audience of it is ppl who dosnt like pop music.

New album fucking when, boys?

nobody cares about your music taste. no one.

But what if it's not as good as emotion :|

True. But at least I have tastes, faggot.

4 songs in, when does it become """good""" bros?

I have a feeling that it's not gonna be as good :I

you can taste this dick if you want. just give me your discord.

Around the same time you acquire some taste

It doesn't matter.
Don't you realize that what you falsely brand "poptimism" is nothing more than extremist sincerity? A rejection of pretense?
it's all about accepting and seeing things for what they are at their core. Without looking for or caring about what made them be what they are in the first place. I can understand why you might oppose such attitudes, after all it devalues any concept of "good taste" by reducing taste to "i like this thing, and I don't really care what you think about it".

It doesn't matter that someone is an "industry plant", if the industry knows what works. In the past this has been a major complaint with the pop music industry. But Carly is good, I enjoy Carly. She's a cute girl singing love songs. What more do I want?
You might want to say "oh but you are the pleb hehe" or whichever other shallow, aim- and meaningless rhetoric you have to offer, it doesn't matter.

Why can't you let people enjoy Carly? Why can't you enjoy Carly's music for what it is.

>claims he listens to good pop music
>posts haim

Emotion Side B

But what if it's better :^0

>shitposting is okay because it's just bait XDD

was just listening to this. didnt expect it to be so good.

I'm with you, mate. Funny to see the butthurt you're causing.

I didn't do a very good job of searching the archives I'll admit but I couldn't find a link, if any kind user could just point me in the direction of a zippy share I might just do a wank over their digits.

use piratebay you nigger

what ever happened to that girl who sang with gotye and had a solo record

Ariel Recthsaid up in that shit. Bitch get out

>just bought this because this thread
>only good songs are Emotion and Boy Problems

FUCK YOU OP FOR TRICKING ME TO BUY THIS! ANONS JUST BUY THOSE 2 SONGS AND AVOID THE REST

what's wrong with your music taste?

>bought this
>buy music
>in the current year
I came here just to laugh at you

you also could literally check it on jewtube

>its almost as if I posted multiple artists in case there's one you don't like

Why wouldn't you torrent stuff or at least listen to it on Youtube first to see if you like it before putting down real dollarydoos?

Captcha: "Frank STOP"

Im at work desperate for music since my job is extremely repetitive. My phone is old so it's difficult to use YouTube. I need more music damnit. I'll just continue listening to this for this shift. Hopefully it's a grower.

PS: "Let's Get Lost" is also good.

Well if you'd like more music I'd recommend the last two Everything Everything albums if you're just looking to blindly purchase something. If I had to recommend one album over the other I'd go with Get to Heaven (can almost promise that you've seen the cover posted on Sup Forums a hundred times). I'd get the bonus tracks too.

Thank you user, when get the chance I'll preview a few songs then purchase the album if I like what I hear.

Neato. Try out "Blast Doors", "Zero Pharaoh" and "No Reptiles" first off that album (in that order).

take a deep breath try "all that" and " warm blood" these are actual deep tracks, the only one I dont really like is "making the most of the night"

wow this is actually pretty great

This shit sucks nigga lmaoing @ur life rite now op

every open eye

I guess after laughter is similar, but I dont really like it.

I like 3 out of the 4 tracks. I can't stand the pitched up vocals on the 2nd track, and I actually love PC Music shit like that, but not in this case. Fuck that song. Emotion and Side B are both better, but this EP is still tight.

lol Haim is fucking gay.

i like it senpai

It's great, desu.
I love it.

Whatever happen to those Xenomania female vocalist of the 2000s?

Will gladly do.

>Imagine being such a pleb that you don't like based Warm Blood, delicious Run Away With Me, sexy Gimme Love or fantastic When I Needed You.

Actually the whole fucking thing is great... May just go and give it half a star more in rym once and for fucking all.

I enjoy E-mo-tion as much as the next patrician but you guys realize you're no better than grimes posters when you make and post in these threads right? We're better than this so please cut it out.

god that's a just fuck my shit up haircut if ever there was such a thing

as far as top 40 pop goes call me maybe is patrician, up there with toxic (the Sup Forumsniversally agreed upon most patrician pop song) tbdesu.

shut up she looks cute

This. When people will realize that pic related is superior?

>now a 20 year old homosexual enjoying this and still struggling with relationships
:(

I want to fuck those legs.

I want to hug those legs.

Fever was the only good song on this shit

I want to smell her butt.

go to college with this girl who looks exactly like her