How do I summon a demon? I’ve asked /x/ and have received no answers. What is the easiest way? I really need this...

How do I summon a demon? I’ve asked /x/ and have received no answers. What is the easiest way? I really need this. What kinds of texts or artifacts do I need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87Rf2D_gDE8
youtube.com/watch?v=_8tW8c3frB8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
youtube.com/watch?v=dz0XLVUq3WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's 9th grade?

It was okay m8 but I’m 30 now.

If you are 30 and believe in god kill yourself so you can meet him.
Fucking retard.

Eh, I would help you but you seem far too desperate. That's never a good sign.

what kind of demon would you like to summon tonight?

first step is hanging yourself, come back afterwards for step 2

Kfc chicken and watermelons...

Just 1 mirror and look in it

Get yourself a fuck ton of trippys son

Actually my second plan. Probably better off. I have a ton of secobarbital at my disposal and if I can’t get an answer I will use it.

I am an expert in demonology.

Contrary to popular belief, gain the favor of demons all you need to do is continually perform the most deranged, brutal, bastardized, evil acts you can think of. Eventually one will come to you.

I suggest starting with ejaculating on the face of every baby you can possibly stand to ejaculate on.

All you have to do is have anal secks with men. This makes satin happy.

for real, stream it.
go down as hero.
do some crazy shit before because ur gonna be dead and it will be motivation.

I just want to know why my family has been blighted with such terrible misfortune. My mother is suffering, my father is turning into a monster and I’m growing more and more distant and suicidal every day. I want to get some power back. I want to learn how to get back to the top.

Same poster. Not to the top exactly.. but at least happy again.

Stop being a fucking pussy and cut ties with family. Start new, make new friends. Move.
You mental state is determined by what is around you and who your with.
And stop believing in demons. They aren't real

Teens

Can you help me??

Weakness is what they feed on and extort. You'll die by their hands.

>my father is becoming a monster

Summon father

Ok listen up cos this isn't something you learn in school you faggit.

I'm going to give you a couple of steps that you have to follow.

1.- Draw a pentagram on the ground with red chalk, place red candles on the corners of the pentagram and light them up.
2.- Get a knife but you have to cover the edge with pig's grease so the transition will be smooth.
4.- Cut your throat with the knife, make sure the blood drops fills the middle of the pentagram.
5.- Wait.
6.- Once you start losing blood and energy, you will start hearing something licking the blood, and heavy hoofs afterwards. That's your cue to demand what you want.

Good luck mate.

get yourself into an absolutely pitch black dark room for up to 30 days naked and with enough food so you wont have to leave bro. stay in absolute silence, dont bring anything else with you. gl hf.

go to amazon and buy the goetia

10/10 response

This will most likely kill me...
I am willing to try this. I would like to make contact with something

You know if you get through this you’ll get stronger in life without your demons. Leave that to the rockefeller and rothshilds

The knights would never summon a demon they was God fearing men

I’ve tried and tried. My family is cursed. Something horrible is attached to us and I need to confront it.

Read the Necronomicon.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Ouija board but you'll be sorry. Also steal from a grave but you'll wish you hadnt

Well, you can always do only #4 for the crash curse.

I have some Satanic grimoires on CD. brb

what would you want or need or think you want or need.

/x/ is super twitchy right now.

ew

You must abstain during an entire quarter of the moon from the society of females, so as to protect yourself from the possibility of impurity.
You must commence your magical quarter at the same moment with that of the luminary itself, by a pledge to the Grand Adonai, who is the Master of all Spirits, to make no more than two collations daily, that is to say, in every twenty-four hours of the said quarter of the Moon, which collations should be taken at noon and midnight, or, if it better please you, at seven o'clock in the morning and at the corresponding hour in the evening, using the following prayer previously to each repast during the whole of the said quarter:

PRAYER
I implore Thee, O Thou Grand and Powerful ADONAY, Master of all Spirits! I beseech Thee, O ELOIM! I implore Thee, O JEHOVAH! O Grand ADONAY, I give unto Thee my soul, my heart, my inward parts, my hands, my feet, my desires, my entire being! O Grand ADONAY, deign to be favorable unto me!
So be it. Amen.
Then take your repast, disrobe as seldom and sleep as little as possible during the whole of the said period, but meditate continually on your undertaking, and centre all your hopes in the infinite goodness of the Great Adonay.

(On the morning which succeeds the first night of the quarter, he must repair to a druggist's, and purchase a blood-stone, called Ematille (id est Hæmatites), which must be carried continually about him for fear of accident, and in expectation that the spirit whom it is proposed to compel and bind will henceforth do all in his power to overwhelm the operator with terror, so as to incite him to abandon the enterprise, hoping in this manner to escape from the wiles which are beginning to be woven about him. The next operation is the purchase of a virgin kid, which must be decapitated on the third day of the moon. Previously to the sacrifice, a garland of vervain must be wound about the neck of the animal, immediately below the head, and secured by means of a green ribbon. The sacrifice must be offered on the scene of the coming evocation, a forlorn and isolated spot free from all interruption. There, with the right arm bared to the shoulder, having armed himself with a blade of fine steel, and having kindled a fire of white wood, the Karcist shall recite the following words in a hopeful and animated manner:)

INITIAL OFFERING:
I immolate this victim to Thee, O grand ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, to the honour, glory and power of Thy Name, which is superior to all Spirits. O grand ADONAY! Vouchsafe to receive it as an acceptable offering. Amen.
Here he must cut the throat of the kid, skin it, set the body on the fire and reduce it to ashes, which must be collected and cast towards the rising of the sun, at the same time repeating the following words: -- It is to the honour, glory and dominion of Thy Name, O grand ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL, JEHOVAM that I spill the blood of this victim! Vouchsafe, O Thou grand ADONAY, to receive its ashes as an acceptable sacrifice.
While the victim is being consumed by the flames, the operator shall rejoice in the honour and glory of the grand ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, taking care to preserve the skin of the virgin kid to form the round or grand Kabalistic circle, in which he must himself stand on the day of the supreme enterprise.

On the eve of the great enterprise, you must go in search of a wand or rod of wild hazel which has never borne fruit; its length should be nineteen and a half inches. When you have met with a wand of the required form, touch it not otherwise than with your eyes; let it stay till the next morning, which is the day of the operation; then must you cut it absolutely at the moment when the sun rises; strip it of its leaves and lesser branches, if any there be, using the knife of sacrifice stained with the blood of the victim. [assuming you were careful not to wipe the blade.] Begin cutting it when the sun is first rising over this hemisphere, and pronouncing the following words:
I beseech Thee, O Grand ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, to be propitious unto me, and to endow this Wand which I am cutting with the power and virtue of the rods of Jacob, of Moses and of the mighty Joshua! I also beseech Thee, O Grand ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, to infuse into this Rod the whole strength of Samson, the righteous wrath of EMANUEL and the thunders of mighty Zariatnatmik, who will avenge the crimes of men at the Day of Judgment! Amen.

>Rick and morty fan spotted

Having pronounced these sublime and terrific words, and still keeping your eyes turned towards the region of the rising sun, you may finish cutting your rod, and may then carry it to your abode. You must next go in search of a piece of ordinary wood, fashion the two ends like those of the genuine rod, and take it to an ironsmith, who shall weld the steel blade of the sacrificial knife into two pointed caps and shall affix them to the said ends. This done, you may again return home, and there, with your own hands, affix the steel caps to the joints of the genuine rod. Subsequently, you must obtain a piece of loadstone and magnetise the steel ends, pronouncing the following words:
By the grand ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, I bid thee join with and attract all substances which I desire, by the power of the sublime ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM. I command thee, by the opposition of fire and water, to separate all substances, as they were separated on the day of the world's creation. Amen.
Finally, you must rejoice in the honour and glory of the sublime Adonay, being convinced that you are in possession of a most priceless Treasure of the Light.
[On the following evening collect your rod, goatskin, the stone called Ematille, and the two vervain crowns, as well as two candlesticks and two candles of virgin wax, made by a virgin girl and duly blessed. Take also a new steel, two new flints with sufficient tinder to kindle a fire, likewise half a bottle of brandy, some blessed incense and camphor, and four nails from the coffin of a dead child. All these must be carried to the place chosen for the great work, where everything hereinafter laid down must be scrupulously performed and the dread Kabbalistic Circle must be described in an accurate manner.]

You must begin by forming a circle with strips of kid's skin, fastened to the ground by means of your four nails. Then with the stone called Ematille you must trace the triangle within the circle, beginning at the eastern point. A large A, a small E, a small A, and a small J, must be drawn in the like manner, as also the sacred name of Jesus between two crosses. By this means the spirits will have no power to harm you from behind. The Karcist and his assistants may then fearlessly proceed to their places within the triangle, and, regardless of any noises, may sat the two candlesticks and the two vervain crowns on the right and left sides of the triangle within the circle. This being done, the two candles may be lighted, taking care that there is a new brazier in front of the Karcist, piled with newly consecrated charcoal. This must be kindled by the Karcist casting a small quantity of the brandy therein and a part of the camphor, the rest being reserved to feed the fire periodically, in proportion to the length of the business. Having punctually performed all that is mentioned above, the chief operator may repeat the following prayer:
I present Thee, O great ADONAY, this incense as the purest I can obtain; in like manner, I present Thee this charcoal prepared from the most ethereal of woods. I offer them, O grand and omnipotent ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, with my whole soul and my whole heart. Vouchsafe, O great ADONAY, to receive them as an acceptable holocaust. Amen.

You should also be careful to have no alloyed metal about your person, except a gold or silver coin wrapped in paper, which you must fling to the spirit when he appears outside the circle, so as to prevent him from harming you. While he is picking up the coin, begin promptly the following prayer, fortifying yourself with courage, energy and prudence. Be, also, especially careful that the Karcist is the sole speaker; the assistants must preserve a determined silence, even if they are questioned or menaced by the spirit.

You don't need anything special to summon a demon, that's all movies and fiction.

All you gotta do is drink and dance and get crazy with some peeps. Fornicate with women at a concert or dance night. Invoke Bacus basically, and open yourself up to demons. They will come.

Do you really want to know? I'm a Jungian mystic with 20 years of experience and a professional tarot reader. I've talked to gods and demons, though they're not what you think they are. The Goetic forces are more than happy to deal with you if that's what you want, but they rule only the surface. The skin of the world is given over to their authority, but the true power is underneath, in the Deep Mysteries, where the Goetia wield little influence.

It's also not entirely without risk; demons, like many other archetypal personality fragments, are exceptionally pure. They can overcome someone whose sense of Self is not rock-solid and supplant their personality. We call this "demonic possession," and it's unpleasant.

FIRST PRAYER:
O great and living God, subsisting in one and the same person, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost; I adore Thee with the deepest veneration, and I submit with the liveliest confidence to Thy holy and sufficient protection. I beseech with the most sincere faith that Thou art my Creator, my Benefactor, my Preserver and my Lord, and I testify to Thy sovereign Majesty that my sole desire is to belong to Thee through the whole of eternity. So be it. Amen.

SECOND PRAYER:
O great and living God, who hast created man to enjoy felicity in this life, Who hast adapted all things for his necessities, and didst declare that everything should be made subject to his will, be favorable to this design, and permit not the rebellious spirits to be in possession of those treasures which were formed by Thine own hands for our temporal requirements. Grant me, O great God, the power to dispose of them by the potent and terrific names in Thy Clavicle: ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL, JEHOVAM, TAGLA, MATHON, be ye propitious unto me. So be it. Amen.
[Be careful to nourish the flame with brandy, incense, and camphor, and proceed with the offertory by means of the following prayer.]

OFFERTORY:
I offer Thee this incense as the purest which I have been able to obtain, O sublime ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL, and JEHOVAM; vouchsafe to receive it as an acceptable holocaust. Incline to me in Thy power, and enable me to succeed in this great enterprise. So be it. Amen.

durp to some large degree

kek

so like where is that from? I've seen it somewhere.
a Anime maybe?

FIRST CONJURATION.
Addressed to the Emperor Lucifer

Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in whatsoever quarter of the world may be situated, and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without any evil smell, to respond in a clear and intelligible voice, point by point, to all that I shall ask thee, failing which, thou shalt be most surely compelled to obedience by the power of the divine ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL, JEHOVAM, TAGLE, MATHON, and by the whole hierarchy of superior intelligences, who shall constrain thee against thy will.
Venite. Venite.
Submiritillor Lucifuge, or the eternal torment shall overwhelm thee, by the great power of this Blasting Rod. In subito.

SECOND CONJURATION
I command and I adjure thee, Emperor Lucifer, as the representative of the mighty living God, and by the power of Emanuel, His only Son, Who is thy master and mine, and by the virtue of His precious blood, which He shed to redeem mankind from thy chains, I command thee to quit thine abode, wheresoever it may be, swearing that I will give thee one quarter of an hour alone, if thou dost not straightway come hither and communicate with me in an audible and intelligible voice, or, if thy personal presence be impossible, despatch me thy Messenger Astarôt in a human form, without either noise or evil smell, failing which I will smite thee and thy whole race with the terrible Blasting Rod into the depth of the bottomless abysses, and that by the power of those great words in the Clavicle -- By Adonay, ELOIM, ARIEL, JEHOVAM, TAGLA, MATHON, ALMOUZIN, ARIOS, PITHONA, MAGOTS, SYLPHÆ, TABOTS, SALAMANDRÆ, GNOMUS, TERRÆ, CŒLIS, GODENS, AQUA. In subito.

Listen to Salem

youtube.com/watch?v=87Rf2D_gDE8

youtube.com/watch?v=_8tW8c3frB8

All you need is a ouija board..
Your welcome

Indeed, a demon is the most obvious and rational solution to your worldly problems. I'm sure this course of action will end somewhere other than in disappointment. You're truly a paragon of reason.

wat

You need to get a fresh young virgin, gut her, then create a pentagram with her intestines and fuck the corpse. That should do it OP

if you haven't already; try psychedelics . . . even if you have to fly to another country

try the silence thing; sounds like you have some money at your disposal. might as well go for it

be aware; conjuring demons is a synonym for schizophrenia
kek

NOTICE.
Before uttering the third Conjuration, should the spirit refuse to comply, read what follows in the Clavicle, and smite all the spirits by plunging both the forked extremities of your rod into the flames. Be not alarmed in so doing at the frightful howls which you may hear, for at this extreme moment all the spirits will manifest. Thenm, before reading the Clavicle, and in the midst of the commotion, recite the third Conjuration.

THIRD CONJURATION
I adjure thee, Emperor Lucifer, as the agent of the strong living God, of His beloved Son and of the Holy Ghost, and by the power of the Great ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, to appear instantly, or to send the Messenger Astarôt, forcing thee to forsake thy hiding-place, wheresoever it may be, and warning thee that if thou dost not manifest this moment, I will straightway smite thee and all thy race with the Blasting Rod of the great ADONAY, ELOIM, ARIEL and JEHOVAM, &c.
At this point, should the spirit still fail to appear, plunge the two ends of your rod a second time into the flames, and recite the following potent words from the grand Clavicle of Solomon: --

GRAND CONJURATION
Extracted from the Veritable Clavicle

I adjure thee, O Spirit! by the power of the grand ADONAY, to appear instanter, and by ELOIM, by ARIEL, by JEHOVAM, by AQUA, TAGLA, MATHON, OARIOS, ALMOAZIN, ARIOS, MEMBROT, VARIOS, PITHONA, MAJODS, SULPHÆ, GABOTS, SALAMANDRÆ, TABOTS, GINGUA, JANNA, ETITNAMUS, ZARIATNATMIX, &c. A. E. A. J. A. T. M. O. A. A. M. V. P. M. S. C. S. J. C. G. A. J. F. Z. &c.
After a second repetition of these sublime and powerful words, you may be sure -- as the deposition affirms -- that the spirit will respond after the ensuing manner.

Of the Manifestation of the Spirit:
Lo, I am here! What dost thou seek of me? Why dost thou disturb my repose? Smite me no more with that dread rod!

is it to get off the drugs again annon?

Yes, fresh pussy and pussyjuice

The answer is: With a sincere heart.

You don't need invocation, candles, books, or other assorted ritual crap. Those are just props.

You need a sincere heart.

Cut out all relationships and socializing from your life and become an urban hermit, then demons will find you and hang out with you and teach you cool stuff.

Have you known love?

Yes, yes I have

This is true as well.

Did it tear you apart or build you up?

Make a black sabath try to speak with mammon and tell him the wish you have in mind offer something in exchange food, alcohol or even a sacrifice (Animal or human), After the sabath have a dinner on the altar or sex, try to make those sabaths once a week and hopefully mammon will listen to your prayers.

LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE.
Reply to the Spirit:
Hadst thou appeared when I first invoked thee, I had by no means smitten thee; remember, if the request which I make thee be refused, I am determined to torment thee eternally. SOLOMON.

The Spirit's Answer.
Torment me no further. Say, rather, what thou dost require at my hands.

LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE.
The Requisition.

I require that thou shalt communicate two several times on each night of the week, either with myself or with those who are entrusted with my present Book, the which thou shalt approve and sign; I permit thee the choice of those hours which may suit thee, if thou apprivest not those which I now enumerate.

To wit:
On Monday at nine o'clock and at midnight.
On Tuesday at ten o'clock and at one in the morning.
On Wednesday at eleven o'clock and at two in the morning.
On Thursday at eight and ten o'clock.
On Friday at seven in the evening and at midnight.
On Saturday at nine in the evening and at eleven at night.
Further, I command thee to surrender me the nearest treasure, and I promise thee as a reward the first piece of gold or silver which I touch with my hands on the first day of every month. Such is my demand. SOLOMON

The Spirit's Reply.
I cannot comply with thy request on such terms, nor on any others, unless thou shalt give thyself over to me in fifty years, to do with thy body and soul as I please.
LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE.

Gotta be real with you
> if you were worth it they would have already shown themselves
Or you can kill someone you love...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

youtube.com/watch?v=dz0XLVUq3WI

If you go to one of these countries; spend some time researching reviews. Don't want to get murdered in the jungle while hallucinating on one of Earths most potent potions...

I believe there are legal places you can go in the United States to do this too

To be fair, it takes a high IQ...

JUST EAT MCDONALDS

Well there are many ways but the easiest way is to "Summon" is to call someone who is figuratively Evil and a Monster ... wait thats me.

NOTICE.
Here plunge the points of the Blasting Rod into the fire and repeat the Grand Conjuration of the Clavicle till the spirit surrenders himself to your will.

Answer and Compliance of the Spirit.
Smite me no further; I pledge myself to do what thow desirest two several times on every night of the week.

To wit:
On Monday at ten o'clock and at midnight.
On Tuesday at eleven o'clock and at one in the morning.
On Wednesday at midnight and at two in the morning.
On Thursday at eight and at eleven o'clock.
On Friday at nine o'clock and at midnight.
On Saturday at ten o'clock and at one in the morning.
I also approve thy Book, and I give thee my true signature on parchment, which thou shalt affix at its end, to make use of at thy need. Further, I place myself at thy disposition, to appear before thee at thy call when, being purified, and holding the dreadful Blasting Rod, thou shalt open the Book, having described the Kabalistic circle and pronounced the word Rofocale. I promise thee to have friendly commerce with those who are fortified by the possession of the said Book, where my true signature stands, provided that they invoke me according to rule, on the first occasion that they require me.
I also engage to deliver thee the treasure which thou seekest, on condition that thou keepest the secret for ever inviolable, art charitable to the poor and dost give me a gold or silver coin on the first day of every month. If thou failest, thou art mine everlastingly.
LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE.

IMPRIMATUR.
Reply to the Spirit.

I agree to thy conditions.
SOLOMON.

CHIAMTA DI LUCIFERO.
LUCIFER, OUIA, KAMERON, ALISCOT, MANDESUMINI, POEMI, ORIEL, MAGREUSE, PARINOSCON, ESTIO, DUMOGON, DIVORCON, CASMIEL, HUGRAS, FABIEL, VONTON, ULI, SODIERNO, PETAN!

Venite, Lucifer. Amen.

was it the same species

seems the most legit

I've posted an offer to tell you how it's actually done, without the window dressing and /x/ bullshittery. Since I was completely ignored and you haven't bothered to respond, I'm going to guess you don't have a proper connection with your intuition and therefore lack the discernment necessary for what you want to do. My advice is to stay away until you have more insight. Much more insight.

But do as thou wilt.

You already did. Sup Forums is the demon.

I just posted the entire damn grand grimoire
Either give up what you know or shut up and stop being a faggot

I'm 28 this year Sup Forumsro

When I become a Wizard, I shall summon KEK and livestream the entire thing

A soon to be wizard... I'm honored by your presence

This is true as well.

I'm an actual mystic. I post on Sup Forums occasionally because I know that most people will assume I'm some kind of LARPer and I can pass unnoticed by the powers and principalities. Those "grimoires" you're talking about are window dressing to hide the simple truths which can't be discussed among the sleepers.

Gods and demons are not "out there" somewhere. They're already inside, built into the structure of the human brain below the level of conscious awareness. The same machinery used to manufacture dream characters while asleep can be used to manifest archetypal entities while awake.

But no one in this thread, as far as I can tell, is awake enough to make use of the techniques I can teach and, if by some chance they are, do not have the proper discipline to handle the existential risks involved. So no, I'm not going to "give up" what I know, for your own sake.

ew.

I call bullshit. Fuck off windbag

How do you choose?

Ya don't ya faggot.

Certain values of "you." That's all I'll say.

You need to know a demons name. Knowing their name gives you power over them.

I'm genuinely interested, do you know anything that'll help me get to the cloud district more often?

Why not just, I don't know, pray to God instead of trying to summon edgy demons?

Would I have power over you simply by knowing your name?

Besides, many of the names are just descriptions.

Play fiddle on a hickery stump

WIN

Where do you draw the line?

Well I'm here. You summoned me so what do you need?

Who are you?

This is true as well.