Pic related. its her

pic related. its her.

this fucking life.

be me. 26 year old lost brains way up my own ass can't help it.

had a relationship for 3 years with what I thought was future w-life. she did good with parents brothers and sister they became BFFs had couple of vacations without me just her and my family. everything was glamours.
she was preggy but lost the child after 11 weeks.

3 months later broke up.

very heartbroken, couldn't find comfort in any way no matter how much random shit ass sex I got with random sluts. only thing on my mind her. at points so depressed i couldn't get it up to fuck.

met with her after some time and my dick went as hard as the strongest metal on planet earth. wanted her bad.

didn't have sex.

slowly losing more and more contact with her and losing more and more of myself, no idea what to do i was checking all social medias even created few accounts on instagram, facebook, snapchat everything i could use to get in touch with her. but she kept blocking me and denying to try again or meet.. - crying every night, no sleep, no food couldn't eat shit. lost 20kgs within the two first months. even though i was fucking lots of different bitches didn't help me get over her.

fast forward 8 months later not a single word to each other. I was on the edge between moving forward, it was finally a thing or getting fucked hard in the ass once more.

and ofcourse life is a bitch. so i got fucked hard.

out of nowhere email from ex, everything was blocked we couldnt get in touch so oldschooling it email. in email she says to me that she is going on vacation with my sister and my parents and hopes that i'll be okay with this. this bitch was seeing everyone in my family behind my back this entire time. and none of them told me. thanks flesh and blood.

email also said she wanted to meet and talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goICSy2Ap1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

body starts shaking i sweat like a motherfucker i have no fuckin clue what to do. i didnt want to fall in the same pit once more but in the same time i still missed her crazyass much.

so i agreed to meet.

met, and talked. this crazy ass bitch wants to try again. im happy everything is working out now. but she had a sidenote i was to be secret from all her friends and family. because she fuckin told them about my desperate stalking phase. and they wouldn't take good on her being with me again.. meanwhile my family had to know we were together again.

i thought fuck it desperate times. but only if she hadn't fucked anyone.

she swear she didn't touch nobody. I do the same. even though my number was at 14. but she didnt have to know.

we finally together everything is good.

she had got this new job which i also called whore yourself at night job at a club where she had to pour fucking drinks up for rich people and run for them and their money.

i wasn't satisfied but didnt to ruin it over such things. I was being the best me anyone has ever seen, she'd think of something and i'd do it for her.

anyways she was starting new job she needed a car and wanted me to ask my dad for help since he deals with cars. I helped out found an expensive car for no money. she happy, i got good sex finally again.

2 weeks in. ragnarok.

she leaves her phone open and goes to the kitchen. i try and not but everything in me says pick it up. so i do and scroll through her messenger. i find out she was sleeping with her boss from the shitty club. at the club after shifts or before shifts. and only at the club because he has (notice has) a girlfriend over 8 years. i confront her and she gives in after few minutes. I tell her to pack her shit and get the fuck out of my face. she does just that. but I didnt confront her before i had taken screenshots of everything and sent to myself. these bitches are going down. plan was perfect. i'll tell his girlfriend about my ex and apparently all the girls he fucks on the side which is pretty much everyone he works with. she leaves him and my ex gets fired.

remember when i said life fucks one in the ass? now for the second time.

I text his girlfriend and ruin every possible thing i can for my ex, work, friendships, reputation, i was fucking hungry for blood for the first time. i ruined so much that she panics and calls the cops.

cops call me tell me to leave her alone but couldnt really be bothered to do anything else about it. it was a quarrel between lovers.

next day i get phone call from random number. its her boss, as the first thing he says is my name and my address, which is impossible to find cause where i liv, is not registered anywhere. so this bitch gave them everything on me. threating me and telling me to leave him the fuck alone. I refuse and tell him as long as my ex works at his place i'll keep throwing evidence at his girl. but this guy wanted to show off as big though guy so he sent about 12 huge ass guys and a lot death threats on message, i was gathering lots of evidence should anything happen to me. and my ex of a bitch was going down as well.

she ends up quitting her job because of all the embarrassment, and the story of me getting killed ended.

ast forward 1 week after not talking at all i meet up with her at my apartment, we fuck our brains out.
now seeing each other on off fast forward 1 month. we're fucked to many jealous things now coming in our way. i still want to do something to make it work. she doesn't do shit. i end up with depression and agree for the first time in my life to actually take some kind of medication to help me fight it. 2 weeks and i stop they didn't do shit.
ask her for help, she doesnt care.

i got fuckin real nuts now. i lost it for good so i text her million times every hour. she gets tired of the shit and doesn't wanna continue. i get more desperate. show up at her new work call her from different numbers once again i am fucking losing it no food, no sleep, everything is shit. lots of tears.

i decide to get professional help and pay a psychotherapist 160 USD an hour to help me sort this shit out been there 3 times now. she strictly told me NOT to contact her (today)

present day. my brother visits me, he has her facebook and snapchat. i take his phone and check out what shes up to. i see shes hanging out with the guy she had sex with. i got nuts and start havin this fucking shake again and sweat. i spent the next 3 hours going from location to location trying to find out where the fuck she is. text her, call her, call him with private number, call his friend, create new accounts text everyone i know could relate to this night. 3 hours later in biting fucking cold telling myself im fucking retarded and need help every minut of me sitting infront of her door waiting for her to get home so i get confirmed she didnt fuck that guy. standing outside the club to see if she comes out. retarded fuck but cant help it.

so Sup Forums moral of the story, kill yourself before you go through this kind of bitch of a disorder i may have which i dont know of. its easier.

They're all traitors.
Go off the map with all of them, leave the state you're in, and live a simple life away from everyone. People cannot be trusted.

She's fucking hot. I can see why u suffered through all the pain and drama. Chick looks like that will drive a man insane every time.

this was a great story but I'm more interested in more pics of the girl. She's gorgeous and I understand why you went through all that

worst part is she knows it. and uses it.

oh, and FYI you're a fucking maniac that needs to just put your phone down and mind your business. lol

do you have anymore nudes?

i should find the videos of us fuckin tbh. im so over this bitch

No you're not... lol
You're the one hypocritically fucking other people while you bitch about her.

Step 1: smoke weed
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit

First of all, she is not that hot. Second, you are not only a fag but also an unbalanced moron who does not understand how relationships work, so yeah, probably kys sooner rather than later?
She is not that hot, you are a kissed

Dude just an hero now. That will show her. Or you just rape her back into Stockholm syndrome. Either way, kill yourself. She was cheating on you weeks into your relationship.

Wtf is wrong with guys like you?
You need to control your self.

I started talking to this new girl at work and suddenly i start getting restricted phone calls at all hours of the night. Texts from throw away emails of my house and driveway.
It's her ex who "can't let go".
I didnt sign up for this shit.
Stop talking to her, it's been months.
Still getting calls. What a faggot.

Yup, hot chicks have insane powers over men. My buddy was dating this 9/10 insane beauty. Did everything for her. Spent probably $300,000 on her easy, paid for her college, living together, vacations in Hawaii and Europe all the time, and he finds out she's cheating on him. Confronts her. Second chance. Soon after finds out she's cheating with not one, not two, but three guys. Break up and he spiraled down into massive depression for 5 fucking brutal years. That's how long it took him to get over her. THATS the kind of power these chicks have.

Fuck or be fucked... seems to be the way of the relationships these days.

it's more about the guy being weak than the girl having power. dude was asking for it doing all of that.

Don't get hung up over this. If you're financially independent, don't talk to your family anymore. Literally that easy. Your sister is a cunt and your parents are shitty as fuck for going on vacation with your ex. Accept it, move on, wait for everyone to die then inherit their stuff.

more plz

there are two ways of being over a bitch. one you dont give a fuck and you just want her to disappear from the face of the earth.

and two you can't let go and its drivin you fuckin insane, you know it, she knows it and you just want it to stop but it doesnt so you try to be shit in hopes of that your feelings subside.

Gosh it’s hard not to laugh.
Seen and heard this sorta thing over and over again:(

^

my sister is a cunt. shes been in the city for 4 days hasnt come to visit me or told me she was here. she stayed at her place.

yeah post more pics

Dis song ist fur jew: youtube.com/watch?v=goICSy2Ap1g

Dump everything.

Have you considered murdering her before an hero?

bet she knows how to please a dick

That's a rockin little soundtrack to your life falling apart.

continur

yo bro, she straight cuckold your ass

no i haven't.

but i have had the thought of, if a person you hate because you love the person. dies it'd be easier to move past cause they wouldnt cause you any trouble no more.

THIS

women are more hornier then men on average

post more nudes of your ex

i had my amount of girls. never had one that satisfied me to the point where i said "okay i've had my share for at least 5-10 hours.

normally i want to fuck after few minutes max an hour.

Oddly, the guy is a stud. As good looking as a guy can get and a self made millionaire. Chicks fall all over him. It's just that this one chick was his kryptonite. Whatever it was she had, he could not get over her.

they can just get it whenever the fuck they want. so even if they had one third the libido of their male counterpart, they could just take a dick b4 or after work, such as op's case A/

>im so over this bitch

kek... if you were, you wouldn't be posting this. you need to spend about 20k on that therapist. you're fucking nuts. as good as that pussy is, there's always better, and without so much bitch attached.

Gotta be more alpha. Improve yourself. No other way out, my man.

of course there is, theres like 4 billions women on this planet. chances that a pussy is better are pretty high. thing is when all your common sense is so far up your own ass its hard to see beyond what you know and what feels right.

You spergs actually believe this story?

i just want more nudes

more nudes HD, full frontal, with face, etc

this

Until marriage...

this

its just a piece of flesh user. there are thousands of girls with bodies identical to hers. move on shes a dirty slut.

NUDES. MORE. NOW

OP, the greatest help you could of had was yourself. Can't say I've been through this shit myself, but if everything is telling you to leave this girl alone; you probably should. It started when you got blocked. Next moving on to your whole family not telling you, they didn't want to tell you because they didn't want to have you dwell on the past. Then when she agreed to meet up, you had the option to say yes or no, I'll give you that. However when she said something about trying over again you should of passed up the offer like you said yourself; you didn't want another ass fucking. "I'm glad you're doing fine, but sorry. It's a no on that." Those were my words one time. It'll even suck for the both of you. But look where things ended up because you said yes.

she is, and i think thats why i'm so pissed at myself because i allow her to destroy me not just on a mental scale but health as well my body is just fucked these days.

welcome to the emotional armor club. don't be a beta cuck and text her a million times. if she's your mountain climber she'd do everything in her power to make you happy.
recognize your worth and cold shoulder her, and when she comes back, reject her like a real man.

should have just blocked her fucking email. thats the only thing i needed to block, and she wouldn't have been able to contact me.

as soon as i felt jut a hint of interest from her side i fucking jumped the gun.

holy shit, that pussy is insanely tight.

unexpected

srsly though, 11/10

literal perfection

btw you sound insane OP.

bump for moar pics

just looking through my shitfolder

One fuck you fag. She got pregnant damn it op she is a female understand a bitch mind in inner most deep subconscious it seeks protection love and a nest call it a fucking fag home but pscology 101 she lost baby her deep inner hardwire brain got SCARED no one to comfort only fag she loved she is confused don't know why but we know it's that feeling of insecurity baby died!! Fuck!!!! But outside it's silent even she don't know wtf is happening like all females she took time now she feel better to be with your sorry ass and you OP WTF AGAIN WTC you went in to self distructive behavior it's real medical condition and yes you have it and don't you fucking think Zoloft will fix it's behavior disorder and stop fucking around nothing will fix do her a favor take her to couple therapy couple mindfulness meditation and no it's not zen or Buddhism it's fucking pscotherpay and you both need Fuck!!!!!

well thats your fault ,dont blame the snake for being a snake
blame the mouse for being to stupid not to run away
just cut everyone , if they carried enough cont to hang with that snake they deff didnt care enough for you
start over get your mental health in good position and find a better women or something else you can throw your live in to and make you happy

dont know why i have a picture with a tampon

can you just dum all in a vola or something, u post too slow for me to jerk to her

im trying bro. im tryin. ive always been that dude who hated therapists because i always thought it was waste of fuckin time and money.. and now look at me.

well keep trying , if you give up everyone else wins .

Alex M.O.R.P.H Sylvia Tosun An angel's love vocal mix For you OP thanx me latter also it will let you know between love and thinking from penis

More

first pic is some high def ass and a good shot, other pics are blurry and seem random.
I call bs

iphone 7 vs iphone 4s

Ikea duvet cover. Nice I got the same one

im danish everything is ikea

0 control over yourself, oneits go you bad, bro. Never got to this point, but I can understand the i want some blood feeling. Took me all my resolve to not destroy the carreer of the only ex I can name as a problem. Best you can do is keep getting the help you need and stay the fuck away from her until you are cured.

I've been in that obsessed state too, Sup Forumsro. Shit is rough. You have to cut all ties with her. Only way to move on with your life.

so fucking what
the moment you make them the centre of your life is when you fucking might as well kill yourself, not after shit hits the fan

move on. man up. plenty of other cunts in this world faggot

stop being a little bitch and pull your shit together. the whore in the photo is laughing at your demise. how to get payback?

BY FUCKING WORKING ON YOURSELF AND STAYING POSITIVE AND FIT AND HEALTHY FFS

SSRIs take more than two weeks to kick in. You shouldn't have stopped taking them so soon.

Kill her and move states

i'm sorry Sup Forumsro ... bitch is shit, you deserve better - post more nudes of her, to help you get better.

the way it sounds faggot you will probably end up killing her

back the fuck away and cease contact with her.
damn son, youve lost the fucking plot

Wow your own family cucked you. Meet up with her, then when she suggests you be friends, tell her to go fuck herself. It's the only way to reclaim your balls

Ruin her life by posting all her nudes and social... let life be a bitch to her aswell ;)

Kill her

This guy said it right. Oneitis really fucking hard. I'm probably not completely over my old chick. We dated for two and a half years, on and off for 9 months or so until it deathspiralled and shit.

Two and a half months later of no contact, (she tried talking to me again. Literally started telling me about herself and her life ten days after we said goodbye, like it never happened. Why do bitches do that?) and I still switch between aching for her emotionally and being content and feeling like everything is okay in the world. Like damn, I've had mild numbing depression since I was twelve, and I've never cried about it or thought of killing myself until after she broke up with me. But I've never had those moments of peaceful contentedness before, either. Maybe she was right, maybe we were just holding each other back emotionally.

She was my first, and my first anything beyond a "friend". She is the most amazing thing I can ever imagine any man could ever get in bed, so that's my excuse for why I still think of her, especially when I jack off.

Point being, You need to know you're not alone, bro. You also need to know you are yourself, whether she's in your life or not. You are you, and that's just fine.

Good luck.

Well there's plenty of girls in Norway to go around. You'll find someone better. Norwegians are fucking weird...

Hm? did he say he was in norway?

yea and then op finds his faggot ass in jail after she finds out and calls the cops just so your fat ass can fap to some random girl

nice one dickhead

Kill her

this

Looks like Scandinavian house, also the REMA1000 grocery bag which is generic norwegian grocery chain.

I'm only guessing.

Don't dwell on what you should have done. Focus on what you can do, like cutting her out of your life.

>Literally started telling me about herself and her life ten days after we said goodbye, like it never happened.

because it becomes a mind game to them. they want to feel reassured that they made the right choice. by talking about their lives and pretending nothing happened its psychological warfare to say to you "you meant nothing to me and look at me im doing great for myself"

so fucking glad im single after being with two whores this year. theyre fucking useless without that gash

shes not worth time in jail better just fap to the stuff i have and when im all done just fucking erase it and make new better stuff with new better girl

Good detective work

Fucking what are you even trying to say? Did she quit or get fired? Fucking get your story straight you ass blasting butt fag.

>You need to know you're not alone, bro. You also need to know you are yourself, whether she's in your life or not. You are you, and that's just fine.
right in the feels tho

I think you're absolutely right. How do I shut that shit down but still get the pussy, user? That's literally all I value from her at this point. To make it more difficult, She's an absolute slut, but has recently gone on some 'abstinence' bender crusade thing.

plan was to get her fired. but he quit herself you shit mouthing birdfnat