How'd you lose her, Sup Forums?

How'd you lose her, Sup Forums?

I've never lost anyone just gave them away

Two head injuries and stopped giving a fuck about everything.

I didnt try hard enough.

This

You can't lose something you've never had.

This.

i was playing my organ and screaming "ITS ALL JUST MEMES" and the window was open and our neighbors heard and she got embarrassed and left me

yknow all these other ones were kinda feels-y but this is the most relatable post ive ever read.

Top kek

Somehow I still haven't.

I wish you luck, user.

Left her on the bus

Told her I liked her
She had/has a bf

Short story is that we got along swell, but complications with other employees made her quit. She told me she's terrible with holding convos over the phone, the only way we'd talk.

Last I checked, back in June, unfriended on FB and blocked on SC

Been a while and I feel indifferent about it now, pretty sure I could have done something else

eh

Had sex with her teeny bopper sister.
Almost worth it, but not really.

Usually I lose them by cheating. But the day I hooked up with this one I swore to myself when she left the front door that I wouldn't fucking dare to do that. Still haven't. Thank motherfucking god.

I know you'll make it. I'm sure youre not that much of a cunt.

I had only had sex with two other girls before her we had been together for 7 years practically married, some pretty young thing came along and I broke up with her.....pretty young thing lasted all of 3 months....i was still hooking up with her though behind various boyfriends of her's backs.....my best friend killed himself and i got really depressed and gained weight and she stopped letting me have sex with her and eventually cut off contact...i think about her everyday

I was in the past. I'm not even sure if I changed.

Even if you havent now, its good you acknowledge it so you can work on it and better yourself.

Did that really happen to my Flintstones? Why do they always have to soil everything I love with their grimy fucking mitts? The pinnacle of cartoon sitcom. Timeless classic cartoon. They're a modern stone aged family for fucks sake. The Flintstones was one of the last things I had. I literally just started watching tv reruns of it a few weeks ago because of nostalgia. God fucking dammit. I want to die.