Im back y'all. Last time we had some fun

Im back y'all. Last time we had some fun

So.. you tell me what to say, I record it, we have laughs.
maybe.

running through a tlm102 into a motu 828x if you're a gear fag

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eSs1q0SAa7
vocaroo.com/i/s08sKQGp1HWd
vocaroo.com/i/s01FZVtgz8YK
vocaroo.com/i/s1siAE8Ncenp
vocaroo.com/i/s14FmoPFWbxT
vocaroo.com/i/s0M5sxGYzC3G
vocaroo.com/i/s1OKQPHfODu0
vocaroo.com/i/s0D2vL962Qat
vocaroo.com/i/s1tlQn3OfvxK
vocaroo.com/i/s0KeuiYmXhZo
vocaroo.com/i/s1gg5ciCA3AY
vocaroo.com/i/s0C4xNsLiUHh
vocaroo.com/i/s0GWpuUZdzL1
vocaroo.com/i/s0cintwCdQ68
vocaroo.com/i/s1uOzaOH9pQX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rescued from page 10

bump cause im bored

my nigga

damn man. nadda??

Alright, give me a "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

vocaroo.com/i/s1eSs1q0SAa7

thats a bitch i tell ya

like a fucken champ, good work

took a few tries. i swear that combination of words melts your brain

How/when did we have "fun?"

was a while back. some people had some ridiculous shit they wanted me to say. some were funny. had to be there i guess

unless thats what you wanted me to say.. in that case...

vocaroo.com/i/s08sKQGp1HWd

"Yes, swim in it, swim in that filth. You didn't know you liked this so much did you? flap your arms around... yeah, just like that... Isn't this so much better."

vocaroo.com/i/s01FZVtgz8YK

one more bump attempt

Op is a faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s1siAE8Ncenp

"Yes, I am Father Martel. Ah you must be here for the job, yes? As we speak a powerful army marches against us, but our greatest warrior is on a pilgrimage. You must find her and bring her back to us before all is lost! You will find her a great distance from here to the north. She is at a sacred isle where she trains her body and soul to fight against the forces of evil. Make haste! Our time grows short."

vocaroo.com/i/s14FmoPFWbxT

I've only felt autism like this once before, but why him? I don't know whether I should shit my pants, or praise Kek and then I remember, that is the nature of autism.

vocaroo.com/i/s0M5sxGYzC3G

Thank you

"user, I'm sorry, but you're fired. We can't have racists working for the company it would hurt our image. So you're telling me that isn't you driving over those black lives matter protesters on the TV? You have three minutes to get your shit and leave. I would if I could, but we already have your replacement picked out. His name is Muhammad Rasheed Abdul. Yes he is sodomizing a goat next to the water cooler. Uh, yeah. You have about 2 minutes left before security kicks you out, I wouldn't waste it if I were you!"

"Infidel, I kill you in the name of Allah! May Muhammad smile upon me this day. I am coming my 72 virgins!"

vocaroo.com/i/s1OKQPHfODu0

vocaroo.com/i/s0D2vL962Qat

vocaroo.com/i/s1tlQn3OfvxK

if you know the song, i shortened it a bit cause its late at night, but i do love vocaroo threads so i wanted to contribute something

i know noticed this wasnt a traditional vocaroo thread, woops. ignore me lmao

all good. what song is that though?

Ih-Ah by devin townsend

Thanks

dope! thank you

We will not be divided. We will not be divided. We will not be- Where the fuck is my god damn flag and what the fuck is this shit? FUCK! "

"He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not- Where the fuck is my god damn flag and what the fuck is this shit? FUCK! He just nut inside us!"
Corrected and improved

vocaroo.com/i/s0KeuiYmXhZo

vocaroo.com/i/s1gg5ciCA3AY

LMAO! My sides are in orbit! Thanks, OP!

ur welcomee

Jewish voice "Come goy, purchase some of this over priced shit I dug out of a dumpster behind the dolla store or I will have you arrested for loitering."

vocaroo.com/i/s0C4xNsLiUHh

Your Jewish voice is VERY good! Thank you!

Also in a Jewish voice "Kill my family if you want! I'm getting the hell outta here!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0GWpuUZdzL1

And again in the Jewish voice "Don't worry my wife and children, I will sell the rights to your story to Hollywood, so everyone will know how you were murdered by this evil NAZI"
Regular working guy voice "Sir, I'm just here delivering the large pizza you ordered. Are you going to pay the six dollars you owe, or not?"

vocaroo.com/i/s0cintwCdQ68

Thank you, this is some good shit!

"im a nigger jiggaboo and i eat watermellon"

vocaroo.com/i/s1uOzaOH9pQX

OP if this is yours please do the same voice and say "Come on Finn touch my lumps. You know you wanna. I want you to glob inside me! Hurry and take off your pants, faggot!"

Not a fan of Adventure Time, or you don't do lewds? That's okay.

OP here. Might come back tomorrow but I gotta run.

Okay, good night, OP and thank you.