Pick an Asian, tell me what you'd do and I'll post more!

Pick an Asian, tell me what you'd do and I'll post more!

You can pick any of them. They all look the same and have the same personality.

Sabrina. I would pump her slutty mouth full of cum.

Michelle could take me in her ass

Which Sabrina are we talking about here? :)

Number 7 btw, didn't notice there were multiple sabrinas

Tell me about it ;)

Tell me all about using Sabby

36. buttsex

Michael? What the hell?

Who?

All of them, anal. It's the best way to fuck Asians, they're loud in bed already and the high-pitched screams they make as you stretch their little butts are so hot

Tell me all about it ;)

Which one would you pick first then?

Nice try user. Many keks could have been had

What?

I'd bend them all over in a row, pick the one with the tightest and cleanest butt, and start with her while the others listened and waited their turn. Which one is shortest? That would be a good starting point

Shortest would probably be Min, she's barely five feet

I'd be tearing her tiny asshole with my thick 8" cock then. A good way to terrify the rest as they wait their turn

And then?

1 and 10
id mouth fuck them both and you use their saliva as lube for that sweet little asshole

Who would you anal first? Lucy?

Or Jessy?

Looks like a good obedient girl. I'd cum deep in her now gaping asshole, holding her tight by the hair, and set her to cleaning up my cock with her mouth while I recharged and picked my next fuck. I wouldn't have time for all 36 tonight, so some of them could be put out for public consumption now that they'd watched that first demonstration.

So who's the next girl?

Number 9

Definitely Lucy. I got a things for bangs!

Kat looks like she would scream nice and loud as I plowed her butt

So both of you get Kat ;) Tell me about using her

Tell me how you'd fuck this cute skinny little Lucy

Pretty much the same as Min, but instead of submitting to my cock, she'd fight and I'd have to punish her. Being tied bent over a chair and having her ass beaten with a bamboo cane should be a good first step. When the fucking resumed, I'd wear a condom covered in hot sauce

facefuck charm and dump a huge load all over her face

Then are you gonna fuck her?

Then who's your third victim?

cowgirl and finger fuck her ass.

33 or 24 cmon no pinoy for me.

Which one first? ;) Vanessa?

Or Vivian?

And then?

I want them all!

Which one first though?

I'm tempted to go back to Min. She'd be finally breathing a sigh of relief that it was over, when I suddenly picked her up again and used the hot sauce on her.

At that point, most of the other girls will have had the first guy finish with them. I'd walk down the line and find the one who was most defiant and fighting the hardest. Who do you think that would be?

keep stretching her ass to get her ready for my cock.

gonna fill 9 and 30's pussies with hot cum all night long

It would probably be Erica, what's gonna happen to her?

Then?

Which one first? Kat?

Or Fiona?

Erica would be biting, scratching, and kicking at the guy trying to rape her ass. I'd wave him aside and tie her down to a table, spread-eagle. In front of the rest, she would get "Satan's cock," a thick dildo with spikes that carved up her cunt into a plowed field. If she passed out from pain, she would get an electric shock to revive her. Then I would fuck her bleeding pussy and make each other girl kiss my bloody cock and lick a little of her blood off. There would be no more complaining or resistance as the harem performed their duties.

Then who's next?

That's enough for one night, I'd send them to bed and Kat and Erica to the doctor to get their injuries tended. While he was bandaging and sewing up their wounds, he would also remove their clits as a final part of their punishment for disobedience.

In the morning, I'd tell everyone I need someone to suck my cock first thing when I get up, and whoever volunteers to do it doesn't have to do anything else all day. Who would step forward?

It would probably be Shu, she's a nice girl that would avoid any punishment if she can

I've seen her posted on here before. When Shu stepped forward, I'd tell her to lie flat on the bed with her head hanging off. She'd be nervous as she realized this wasn't going to be just blowjob, but she would obey, prostrating her plump frame. I would brutally throatfuck her for ten minutes or so, finishing by taking my morning piss down her throat. She would gav and choke and eventually puke, unable to handle the member being rammed past her tonsils. As she got more practice each day, though, she'd learn to keep it down, and she'd grow to like her daily chore.

And then are you gonna continue using Shu? Are you going to deceive her?

Nope, I'm a man of my word. As long as she became a good little deepthroater and didn't talk back, her only job would be to be my morning urinal. And after I showed everyone Erica and Kat's mutilated genitals, nobody would talk back anymore

So then who's next on the list?

I'd work through them all in order, from Lucy to Tina. With 36 girls, I'd have 108 assholes, throats, and cunts to try out, usually in that order.