GF is pregnant, she doesn't know it yet, time to bail, and bail fast. Since she's already pregnant...

GF is pregnant, she doesn't know it yet, time to bail, and bail fast. Since she's already pregnant, the morning after pill won't work, I have to get my hands on mifepristone, misoprostol and methotrexate somehow and administer that to my soon to be ex. How?

Raise the child and be a real fucking man you Godless piece of shit.

Eat the placenta

>GF is pregnant, she doesn't know it yet,

So how do you know if she doesn't?

just dip. Real man can start over

yeah wtf

She's irresponsible while I am not. I checked her urine.

fag

the flight of stairs at your nearest mall are cheaper

And more likely to get me behind bars. I have money, I don't have the ability to convince a stupidly stubborn mind.

what, you collected her piss?

Be a fucking man OP, you shitty fucking faggot raise that child. If you have balls enough to semen in a girl who deserves it you raise that child fukfagot

kids suck, do you op.
Is she against planned parenthood or are you in a backwards state?

i helped my ex set up her abortion, it wasn't hard. tell them you don't have a job and it should be kinda cheap. cost like $200 and my ex said it was nothing, didn't hurt at all

cool story bro

start fucking feeding this bitch crushed up vitamin C tablets in all her food, maybe like 20 a day

this kills the fetus and give her diarrhea

She's my fucking gf, we talked about our intentions, she's against abortion, I am not. Are you all virgins that never had a fucking relationship? Fucking hell.

Jesus you sound like a fuckin creep.

Chill out buddy, you're going to be a dad soon! :^)

grats on being a dad

You shouldn't give those meds to a pregnant person.

Because I am not against abortion? Are you dense?

Cytotec right up the ol v-hole should do the trick.

Are you all fucking shitting me?

just give her the red pill

Yeah even when we said we had jobs (rookie mistake) it only cost 450. Unfortunately I basically had 2 fucking abortions because the pill flushed out the fetus but left a huge blood clot that made me bleed for 2 months straight before they did another ultrasound and decided to suction it the fuck out.

However I digress. That pill shit hurt a LOT. The surgical one nah.

Have you thought about names yet?

Congrats user, get ready for this kind of shit

That's the brand name of misoprostol and it only works 66-90% by itself. I also need mifepristone.
How does a man get those drugs without going on record and without a woman present?

>That's the brand name of misoprostol and it only works 66-90% by itself. I also need mifepristone.

Well buddy, beggars can't be choosers. Sounds like you are going to be a dad soon, congrats!

Are you thinking public or private schooling? Depending on the area, there could be a lot of niggers, who are probably to gang rape your son. But at least your daughter would enjoy it.

You can't. My fiance couldn't even come to the back with me for the ultrasound or for the consultation or anything. You would have to pull off an oceans 11 type heist or something.

kids are great! just think of all the child support you'll be paying!

Since I am trying to get a fucking prescription only drug why does it seem so fucking insane that I would go for 2 of them if it possibly increases my chances from 66% to 98%? Or did you think you can walk into a pharmacy, buy a pack of gums and fucking cytotec?

The plan is to slip her the drugs while I have an alibi(she freezes 1 lt of coffee to drink during the day every night, it's not that hard, I could go further and break into her house with a key I have when I wasn't even sleeping over), she'll go into labor during the day, someone will call 911.

Why did you cum inside a girl you knew was against abortion? pls respond

I came inside a girl before knowing she was against abortion. When I learned where she stood, I started collecting urine and decided to bail if it goes south. I think it's pretty south by now.

why is she against abortion?

BECAUSE FETUSES ARE HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCKING HELL.

Well you dumb faggot, you can get Cytotec a helluva lot easier than trying to get a fucking combo used in abortions.

I literally have a bottle of Cytotec sitting right here on my desk, sucks to be you.

Why tho

I wish I knew where you lived, I'd fucking abort you.

OP, get ready to pay child support for the next 18 years. Fuckin faggot ass piece of shit

doesn't make sense, how could you know she's preggers but she's doesn't?

And a lifetime of being hated.,,

Im rollin for a 69 or a 420

Screaming for the d

How the fuck did you collect the urine?

Baby killing pieces of shit you're just like nazis killing babies

Mexico.

This is liberalism, they dont even understand that killing babies is wrong you have to take away their power wherever you find them

>such elaborate premeditation to kill his own child
holy fuck is humanity really this degenerated?

go back to sunday school, zzz

A child has to be a human being. This is a fetus. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Kidnapping a pregnant woman and illegally crossing borders to do illegal crap in another country then bringing the abducted fucking person back sounds simpler than slipping some pills into a morning coffee?

Alright user listen and listen close, heres how you do it : black cohosh. you can find it at vitamin shoppe for cheap and plenty of pills. Sneak a few in her somehow theough her drink or something. It will force out her period and cause a miscarriage if shes that far in . Youre welcome

>such elaborate mental gymnastic to justify his depravity
Jesus Goddington Christ the delusion is serious

Here's a tip: how about you man the god-damned fuck up and take fucking responsibility like ever other mammal on the planet.

A real human?

Go look at any gore or war thread on this site.
Humans are literally talking cockroaches just waiting to be snuffed out. Flushing that fucker will bring more happiness to the world then if it lives with a father that hates it rofl.
>REEEEEE RIGHT TO LIFE
grow some balls

Firstly, you're a dumbass motherfucker. Collecting your girl's urine to make sure your ass was covered while raw-dogging it? That's fucking pathetic. You even talked to her and realized that she was against abortion. You had your opportunity. This is just stupid as Hell. If you can't respect your girlfriend enough that you would essentially poison her to avoid responsibility, then you shouldn't be fucking.

If you decide to induce abortion and she ever finds out what you did, you're absolutely fucked. Legally. This is on par with poisoning someone. If you were in a position where something was going on your body and someone made a medical decision for you that will greatly effect your life and you didn't want it, and they did it anyways, wouldn't you be pissed? This isn't even about killing babies or any of that shit, this is just a dumbass idea, all around.

If you're you do this and fuck up even a little bit, you're fucking done.

Have fun.

He would be lucky just getting off on poisoning charges. In my state, causing harm to a fetus results in a murder charge

>Humans are literally talking cockroaches just waiting to be snuffed o
What kind of jew shit is this you scared litthe bitch? Man the fuck up you you tendies eating cretin

Hence this fucking thread. I'm not planning on fucking it up even a little bit, I already explained that I've worked out my alibi extensively and I'm already treating this as something illegal.

>grow some balls
lmao I can't even..
You mean the balls that produce the sperm to make the egg viable? The balls that produce the testosterone that drives a man to take responsibility and do work to support his progeny? Those balls?

>>ITT:
op impregnates a grill and wants to abort it upon discovering shes prego through a urine sample he collects.

>>ITT:
op displays classic examples of defense mechanisms such as denial, intellectualization, and displacement, and faggotry.

pull out your pens and papers and turn to chapter 12: op goes to jail

real man will dip...GTFO change fone number and move atleast 60miles away

faggot

>60 miles
Do you still live with your parents?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lmfao upset are we? Life isn't sacred.
It's an expression you dense fuck. As I said, life isn't sacred. Get over it. You have no wondrous purpose. Raising a cumstain you don't won't makes 3 unhappy people.

That said, OP is fucking retarded for not taking precautions. 30 seconds of raw doggin it isn't worth this stress.

They should of aborted this baby. Too bad hey?

Would you take a chance of creating a kid that is most likely going to live a shitty life rather than not have one at all?

Both options are pretty bad.

Hey OP assuming you're real I wish you the best of luck in dealing with this shit. But are you really dating a woman that's against abortion? It's quite a big sign of lack of intelligence

Same here op i have already te misoprostol, anyone knows the administration method?, i was thinking id putting in vagoo while she sleeps

children in 2k17 btw

>GF is pregnant, she doesn't know it yet

Fake and gay

If she drinks/smokes/does any kind of drug, just plan a weekend getaway with all her favorite shit involved. Induce the miscarriage.

I like your blue eyes, Next time read the Rulez of Sup Forums old man.

This is my point. You are better with words.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

lol it's a bunch of cells you mouthbreathing religionfag

You made it, you raise it, you fucking filth.

kys

You are a faggot kid ,fuck you

Save your breath user, most people here are soulless husks and angsty little boys. It's best for everyone if they don't pass their genes on

Leopards never change their spots. I rather live die on my feet then live on my knees

like a true man would.

Im just a random

>im already treating this as something illegal
>better go tell everybody on Sup Forums
I dont think youre the brightest fella

Trying to induce an abortion with tobacco and weed. What a great idea user.

Top Kek

>She's irresponsible while I am not.
>She's irresponsible
> I am not.

You got into unprotected sex with a pro-life idiot and got her pregnant you dick-headed mongoloid, and you are trying your hardest not be responsible for your own fuck up, how doing the most irresponsible things of all is being responsible.

You'll have to tell her and try your hardest to convince her to abort the thing before its too late.

Genetic code dude, it's actually someone in development

Is not loosing your freedom, just adapting

She thinks I'm against abortion. It's either my plan or talking to her. And she's way too stubborn. Tough luck.