Should I text my ex?

Should I text my ex?

Pic related

No

No. It's Friday night. Time for you to go out and find another qt.

She's probably busy getting rammed by someone else.

Never a good idea. She left you because she thought she could do better. Therefore you will never be good enough for her, even if you got back together.

Just say 'fuck it', get your shit together, and move on.

She's probably too busy getting railed by a pack of Niggers.

Jerk off first. If you still want to after an orgasm go for it.

Now that I think about it . . .

she looked like a keeper but youre a Sup Forumstard so shes probably moved on

well she looks like this now. . .and she's 5 years older than me

Always a very poor idea OP.

When she doens't reply at all, you're going to start thinking about who she's with right now.

I don't believe for one minute those guys are guilty of rape.

They met some slut who woke up the next morning and became fearful of how fucking them would impact her reputation. I'm willing to bet money that she never told them no.

Yeah I mean not that attractive to me but if its something you really do want to do, and think about it first but why not. Looks arent everything and If you want her back and its not some desperate bullshit youre pulling then what's the shame in giving it a shot. Just maybe dont send her a paragraph. Just talk normally and see where it goes

Yeah I might say "Hey I know it's been ages but I was just wondering how you were doing? How's work going? etc . . . . ."

at 12:39 on a Friday night.

Quit lying to yourself. The reason you want to text her is to cock which ever guy might be fucking her right now. You want her to be thinking about YOU at a time when you're the last thing on her mind.

It will annoy the shit out of her. If you think she isn't having sex right now or about to have sex right now, you're an idiot.
>I'm a girl btw.

But it's 5.53 on a Saturday afternoon . . .

YES

What should I say?

"I've done some walking on the shore of the lake all by myself and I think I'm finally ready to try anal, take me back?"

Nah. Learn to love yourself

This