Wwyd with my bbw gf?

wwyd with my bbw gf?

Spam threads with the same picture jerking off to text of strangers saying depraved shit. Oh wait, thats you.

ure right master sorry

Tie her up. Face down ass up. I'd fist her fucking stupid slut asshole. If she bitches she gets a slap in the face. Each harder than the next.

Same, but abandon her in a Boston Market parking lot after

Don't be sorry, just timestamp w/ tits or gtto.

mmhh would love to see
i would do but we dont live together she isnt here

Show me her fucking asshole then

ofc master

I would sit on her face and make lick my ass and suck my balls while I fucked those soft tits. Then when I would shove my cock down her throat so she can choke on my cum

More.

mmh i would love to see sir
yes sir i do as u say

I'd yank down those panties and take her from behind while you watch. Grab those big hips and pound her hard and fast, make her moan as I plow her pussy.

More pussy. I will fill it up and make you lick it out you little pussy bitch.

show her topless with face

Render her into lamp oil

That's the best! I love when my gf is filled with him and she makes me fuck her or lick it out

Then show me her disgusting fat bitch pussy.

mmhh fuck i would sit in the corner and enjoy
mmhh im dressed as a maid i would swallow all

Tits and face now. You can lick my cum off her tits, and share it with her.

mmhh thanks master but she dont do tits with full face

Good. While you sit in the corner, I'd be fucking her viciously. Ramming her hard and ravaging her pussy with my cock until I cum, and jam it balls deep in her as I pump her pussy full of my cum.

I would fill that pussy to the brim and then lick it clean over and over again.

mmhh fuck after u cummed in her maybe u let me lick her clean?

`but i hope the licking is my job^^

Yeah, you can clean her cum-filled cunt. While I make use of her other end and get her to lick my dick clean and suck it until it's hard again. Enjoying the feeling of her tongue.

More doggy

mmhh yes i know my place i will not disturb u while u show my gf what a real man is

Yeah it's your job. I might even fuck her, pull out, and but straight on your sissie tongue

Nut*

mmhh how u knew im a sissy?

Good boy. You sit back while I pleasure her.
Pound her soft body hard and make her moan loudly, plow her pussy roughly, grope her tits and enjoy the feeling of them. Kiss her sloppily and taste her tongue while I cum in her and fill her pussy. Get her pregnant with my baby.

I just knew that you would love to suck me until I was nice and hard. I knew you would love to guide my cock into her wet pussy while laying under her so you could lick us both while I pounded her until I came deep inside her. You would get the Cum nice and fresh as it dropped on your face as I pulled out. I would make you lick me clean before you cleaned her out as well.

put her on a treadmill and tell her to start running

mmhh fuck master yes i will pay for ure kids and care about them
mmhh fuck i really would love to i would lick ure balls while u fuck her rough u have discord?

No I don't sorry

Excellent. I'll be having a lot of kids with your gf. And make her bounce on my dick as I fuck her even while she has a big pregnant belly. Hugging her big belly while my cock goes deep in her slutty pussy, draining my balls in her every day.
And impregnating her again when the first kid is born.

mmhh fuck yes i will go out with the kids so u can fuck and impregnate my gf whenever u want
oh okay skype?

Take her to hometown buffet, stuff her purse with food for later.

Last week I thought she was cute when you posted the first pic. but then you posted more and I said nah

im sorry for that sir

I would still let her pussy pull the cum from my dick.