What’s the most traumatic thing you’ve been through

What’s the most traumatic thing you’ve been through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwoyo0Rt4Bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aggressive drunk molestation, don't know why it had to involve pinching my dick so hard but it was part of it

If present-tense is acceptable, i'd say my marriage.

god I hate my wife and I feel depressed enough to commit sodoku

OCD related nervous breakdown. Spent 7 months locked in a panic attack all in my head. I wouldn't wish that period of time on anyone.

Divorce, bro. Free you both.

Got shot when I was 15. Damn near killed me.

A kid killed himself in my house. Detectives though I may have had something to do with it and at the funeral, everyone had their eyes on me the whole time... Very awkward and uncomfortable! Turned out they were able to prove no fouls play and found a suicide letter at his house! Still pretty fucking crazy I had to deal with all that shit

Havent been through too much in life but I'd say probably when I was around 5-6 years old when my parents fought a lot. It was pretty scary just being a little kid and seeing your parents hurt each other all the time. Other than that, maybe when I was 9 and my dad and uncle got into a fist-fight and I had to call 911.

aggressive kancho right after sphincter surgery
several hard concussions throughout life, many perpetrated by family
left with mood disorder and epilepsy
friend drowned when I was young

could be much worse

Very close friend, roommate for years, spent everyday hanging out, went through a lot of shit together, died from cancer very quickly after diagnosis. Wasn't even worth going through chemo. Really sucked. I know this isn't the worst thing in the world compared to others, but i miss that bro everyday. I also had a nig try to rob me and managed to fight my way out of it, but that's nothing.

Aesop lost Camu to cancer. Good track about how he hates to admit it fucked him up a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwoyo0Rt4Bw

Pissed out six stones in one stream, couldn't feel my dick for a few weeks

Head bashed into the wall by older brother repeatiedly
He raped me and said he would bash my head in if i said anything.

Best freind attempted suicide

Almost overdosed on pills
Went to hospital

Had skin cancer thought i was going to die

Ha, I totally relate to this. My life actually totally fell apart after my friend died. It's not some bullshit about being emotional and not handling it (like Aesop is sayin here). Just not having him around has definitely had bad effects. We had sort of a yin and yang relationship. I was the good-looking overachiever, but brooding type prone to depression, and he was the chubby social charming charismatic guy who procrastinated on everything. So I sort of influenced him to work harder and he influenced to relax a lot more. It worked really well but, I dunno, there it is.

I wish you luck, sir.

Someone overdosing on heroin in my passenger seat/on top of me while I drove to the hospital.

Satellite induced schizophrenia.

Hey man. Life isn't about getting good luck, but doing all you can to avoid bad luck. And even then, sometimes you're going to get fucked over. I don't need good luck, I just wish for no more bad.

I've had 6 psychotic breaks that ended up with me in the hospital, and 2 others that I mostly got away with, no hospital necessary.

I shit my pants at my sisters wedding right in the middle of the ceremony.

Shdh

i logged on one time and didn't immediately see andy sixx. it was fucking horrific

kek my uncle pinches my rod too

>fist fight
>had to call 911
found the faggot narc

The constant psychological torture my mom puts me through

I ran out of cereal this one time... I had no breakfast felt like complete shit

I want to say being raped at 7 but I actually enjoyed it somehow.

Then there was being molested 6 years straight but again I liked it.

I guess my trauma is more from the shame of loving it than from the act itself but I've made peace with it now. I recently accepted the fact that I am a slut and that it's okay.

Did acid for the first(and last) time, ended up running out of my friends house because I thought he was dying, he ran upstairs to I assume wake his parents and get an ambulance. I ended walking around town freezing my ass off until my heart started going so fast it either stopped or it just went numb. I layed down in the middle of the side walk and either passed out or died for a little while. I think someone kicked me to wake me up. The next day we learned that we were given an extremely high dose of experimental shit. The entire "trip" was the most despair riddled time of my life. I couldnt even comprehend how hopeless I felt during the time. I was looking for somewhere high, or a fast car to kill myself with. So i guess it was a good thing I passed out. Don't do acid kids, it isnt worth it.

>be me
>about 9-10
>at local swimming pool
>playing marco polo with siblings
>had nothing else to blind ourselves except a rash guard
>my turn to find them
>end up being in the deepest part of pool
>cant touch the floor
>rash guard slips down over my mouth
>ohfuck.png
>i start sinking down to the bottom while trying to get rash guard off
>actually felt like i was being waterboarded because of the material of it
>flailing my arms around in the air
>literally drowning at this point
>siblings are like tf
>couldn't give two shits
>still trying to take this shit of my face
>finally, mf michael phelps to the rescue
>lifeguard gets me out in 0.00452 secs
>parents take me home like nothing happened
It doesn't sound that bad but i still think about it at least once a week
pic related, i looked like him

>found out it was research chems not acid
>don't do acid kids
>???
>profit

what the fuck

moot leaving Sup Forums

WHAT THE FUCK user

We trusted the guy who we bought it off of. Anyone could give you something and just call it acid and you'd be in the same situation. Your better off not risking it and just smoke weed or some shit.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MODS CAN'T BAN ME AT THIS PACE SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MODS CAN'T BAN ME AT THIS PACE SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MODS CAN'T BAN ME AT THIS PACE SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MODS CAN'T BAN ME AT THIS PACE SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MODS CAN'T BAN ME AT THIS PACE SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MODS CAN'T BAN ME AT THIS PACE

So there's a chick in my class I like; unfrotunately im quiet, calculated and intelligent and she likes big dumb jocks. So anyway one day me and her boyfriend are walking among a group of our felow students when a gang banger appears and threatens with a gun. Her 'big and though' boyfriend instantly freezes and loses the ability to speak. I on the other hand squint my eyes and step forward pulling my katana for judo practise out in one fell swoop. "Go ahead" I say. The gun is only 400 years old while the sword is the child of many millenia. Do you fancy the odds?" Instantly the gang-banger drops his weapon and runs. My other classmates cheer while her jock boyfriend pretends the whole thing was funny. She looks at me and sees what she didnt see before. She thanks me with a kiss, but I don't smile because I was only doing my duty. Safe to say she saw who a real man was that day. I may be quiet and collected, but raise a weapon against me and youll face your worst nightmare

Usually when people talk shit, I just brush it off, but now, it's gone a little to far. Assclown, you talk as you know me but in reality you don't know shit about me. I'm guessing you've never been in a situation involving a real live thug that was born and raised in the ghetto/hood(me). Yes i've turned my life to good, but i will throw all that out the window if you continue to talk shit about me. I've killed a few people back in my banging days and Just remember next time before you open your mouth, you better be praying that i'm in a good mood, or else you'll be in for a rude awakening when the thug in me unleashes.

Hah, I'm lying if I were to say it wouldn't be hot if a girl were to magically able to grow a penis and let me jerk her off then it disappears when she cums. I'm not gay but I feel that an erect penis is the best sign someone is aroused, how hot would it be to meet her or a girl you have a crush on and she blushes and pops a huge boner and has to cover it up with her purse and you can tell the pressure of holding it down with her purse is making her even more aroused.

Fuck this, acid is great.
Always say yes to LSD, you little shits!

Heyyyy same thing happened to me. It was that 25i or whatever it's called. Didn't learn the phrase "if it's bitter, it's a spitter" until it was already too late. That night was straight out of a nightmare. I wish I could remove the memory from my brain.

Alright! I had enough! Listen to me very carefully. If you keep f***ing with me, I will seek out a hacker to deal with you! And not just you! All of you! Stop following me all over the internet and leave me the f**k alone! You're asking for it now! Either leave this be, or you and your friends on YouTube are gonna be done! All you do is keep guarding your bridge like the average troll does. I left you guys alone for a while, but you're going too far! Either end this by leaving me alone, or I will end it for you.

In Poland during WWII people who were hiding from the Nazis had to stay werever they could, and they frequently did in sewers, attics, basements, and forests as well, but barns were their mainstay.
They also had basically no money, they couldn't work normal jobs while being actively sought by the invading force, so they did whatever they could to make whatever scraps they could. Gathering trash, housekeeping, catching badgers and other trouble animals, light farmwork, and occasionally prostitution were their best chances to earn money. Everything they made went to food or trying to escape. This meant they couldn't afford any niceties and had to scrounge for whatever they could get. Frequently that meant eating barnyard animals that had died of old age, or that the farm owners didn't want. This led to eating goat, crows, mules, dogs, cats, rats etc.
After the war ended and things started to go back to normal, the people who had managed to live normal lives throughout the war started to look down on their less fortunate countrymen. This started with name-calling and ended with the Szczecin riots of 1958. To this day there is still some animosity between the classes and name-calling persists to some degree.
One of the lesser, but still commonly used, insults was "ass eater" or "tyłek zjadacz" in Polish.
I have to assume she's Polish and had family who lived through that time, or just thought that he was asking her to eat his ass, which of course is disgusting.

It started off small. I got rid of all the clothes I didn’t wear or need, then furniture, decorations, etc. I only wore solid white colors, and threw out my makeup. Eventually I started to get rid of the things in my house like my bed frame, the blankets, and lightbulbs. Then the doors, and eventually kitchen appliances. My only source of heat and light was from a single lit match, blowing out because of the windows I got rid of. My hair started falling out and I became bald, my glasses dissolved with all the clutter of my house. I was no longer interested in possessions, which has turned this nation into an item hoarding, environment killing corporate lemming, a capitalist loving cuck. My anxiety is now gone, and so has all sense of Cartesian coordinates as I’ve adopted a bleek first dimensional lifestyle. My body has adapted to converting the suns energy into a main source of food and I no longer have a body, instead it resembles that of a mycoplasma genitalium. I float in the air through the night and the day. On the first day of every month, which is today, I will generate enough energy to send this message via subliminal brain waves into instagrams direct messaging system. Dare any vegan intersectional feminist cross my path and they will surely be destroyed. I am the ultimate being. The ultimate minimalist.

It’s the end of COCKtober but that means the beginning of HOEvember!! get ready for SPANKS-GIVING send this to 14 hoes who need to be spanked by daddy if you get this message you will get a special spanking from SUGAR DADDY forward this to 14 fuckgirls to get some in-the-BUTT-ACTION If you don’t, be prepared for 69 days without the D

Did you just call me a flugelhorn! I'll have you know that I fought bongos in the percussion war of 2001. So don't mess with me you little tuba. I will take my pipe cleaner And Shove It right into your horn hole. Besides I bet your rusty on the inside. I bet even a flute could beat you up you trumpet! I hope you go get played by freshman with a really gross mouth. I hope someday you'll respect me and how I fought for your brass kind in the percussion Wars of 2001. You know I think you might be a percussion traitor. You better respect your flutes or else I'll be coming back, you tuba.

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked CrossFit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself aka Pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamourous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border or Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-privilege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

>be me be in school we had this tard named Will Will was an interesting character to say the least he was about 5.2 smelt like shit always got in trouble for doing things only a tard could do one day him and his tard friends sneak out of class tard wrangler was lazy af and didn't care where they went there were only about 3 tards out of 14 missing so they went down the the middle of the main hallway everybody was changing class so nobody noticed them as I was going into my class I heard something I never want to hear again the tard had fucking ran though the biggest crowd of people in the hallway he ran into a wall, screaming the entire time he ran into the wall running head first and got a concussion when he hit the floor his tard friends came over they said "Will, Will, get up we have to go" I was almost in the front of a giant crowd of people I think every class in the school came to see what happened suddenly Will gets up and starts running toward the crowd everyone makes way so he can get though then on his way he grabs me by my shirt and starts pulling me with him fall cause some kid tripped me so now I'm on the ground with a tard pulling me I pull his pants down but he keeps running by this time he's pulling so tight on my shirt that it's getting hard to breathe pull out a knife I had in my pocket I didnt want to hurt him cause I had already been in trouble for the last few weeks but I saw there was no other way to stop him fucking stabbed that bitch in the leg he dropped me and I was able to run away but I dropped the knife and Will picked it up so know we have an aggressive tard with a knife

i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous

Why? You don't care and neither does anyone else.

This

Lil nibba water you doin lawrd jesus make it stop

I think the most traumatic experiences have been when I was 10 and got taken from my mom and put with my biological father and his wife and kids in which my step brother raped me.. Took my virginity and raped me every time the parents left. Then I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on all my mothers psych meds, but they brought me back... My biological father sent me back to live with my mother and then my step dad started to molest me at 14. I trusted him with my life. And he broke that trust. That destroyed me worse than my step brother.

divorce.
not even a crippling addiction compares.

its strange, you can spend just about the same amount of time, money, emotions, life... on a woman...

I charge businesses around $200 a month to host and optimize their websites.

I'm at around $30k a month from this and I honestly don't do shit.

I outsource the web design, I supply white-labeled tools and I just feel bad about it.

Good thing you live in a country where marriage isnt eternally bounding

Huh.
Story please
Why did the suspect you?
Wow, rough.
Nice, good luck. (post tits)
Happened to friends of mine, almost killed himself
Did you develop a fear of water?
Fuck. Sorry user

Are you a fellow brown fag?

I don’t have any traumatic shit that happened to me that I can recall... just bad experiences that would get me called a little bitch if I compare them the horrible ones here

Wha

That drunk?

ive been through things most people could consider worse but one thing caused alot of damage. i lived with my aunt and uncle for two years. my cousins thought it was funny to put things under my bed and say I stole them. they put things like jewelry. what 8 year old would even steal jewel was told that if it didnt stop there would be consequences. my cousins continued doing it. so I was told by my aunt on christmas day that I was being put into fostercare and that i was leaving very soon. i spent my 9th birthday a week later in a new place 40 miles away with total strangers

It's not that traumatic to be honest but really fucking sad to think about.
>be me
>8?
>6 year elder brother comes home from hostel
>I guess he made some really shit friends
>persuades me to jerk him of and blow him(I don't remember how it happened)
>we still don't talk much
>I've only ever told my current girlfriend about this
It's fucking weird ajsjshsuduwhahjahahahshs
Why did I type this out

That wasn't acid, it was an experimental drug as you said. Responsible use of acid wouldn't produce this effect if done right. I feel you though, got tricked with a large doses of 2CE once and reading "couldn't comprehend the despair I felt" brought me back. At least we survived eh

Thanks. I get the sense you might need to talk.. If you do send me a msg on kik. Manicdelusions

Me too. Research drugs fucking suck

Wow fucking assholes

I used to be a regional manager for a swimming pool management company. Had about 60 pools in my area. So I've seen a bunch of drowning victims, including little kids and one lifeguard who had a seizure while he was doing laps before the pool opened. Sometimes in my dreams I still see lifeless, bloated blue faces.

Sounds like you need to learn who is worth your trust and who isn't

>be me
>have schizophrenic mother
>visit her once a week in the hospital
>shes been progressively getting worse and worse as the weeks go on and she refuses her medication
>visited her tonight
>looks me dead in the eye
My name is William
>"youre not William"
>procedes to scream and yell from the "demons and deviles" that constantly attack her
>tells me she wont be alive next week
>wont eat the food I brought her as she suspects its been poisoned
>get drunk at a titty bar to try and forgot it

If I ever get married, its gonna be with someone as stable as possible, wouldnt wish that shit on my worst enemy.

To all our readers in the U.S., We will get straight to the point: Today we ask you to help Wikipedia. To maintain our independence, we will never run ads. We depend on donations averaging about $15. Only a tiny portion of our readers give. If everyone reading this gave $3, we could keep Wikipedia thriving for years to come. The price of a coffee is all we need. When I made Wikipedia a non-profit, people warned me I’d regret it. Over a decade later, it’s the only top ten site run by a non-profit and a community of volunteers. Has it crossed my mind how much we could have made if it had ads? Sure. But it wouldn’t be the same. We wouldn’t be able to trust it. Most people ignore my messages. But I hope you’ll think about how useful it is to have unlimited access to reliable, neutral information. Please help keep Wikipedia online and growing. Thank you.

>when the thug in me unleashes

Such a thug you are.

Twelve years ago, a Nine-Tail Fox suddenly appeared... If you believe it! Naruto! Naruto! Believe it! Believe it! Here I am with my Ninja Clan! Ninja Clan, here we stand! Naruto, I'm on my way, Naruto, I'll be okay! Getting ready to fight on set! Come on best friends by my side! Sasuke, is really cool! Sakura, the beautiful! Kowagaruna Naruto Saoto mamore

When I was 5 I went to my classeoom’s toilets to take a piss. My classmate, a black girl, slipped inside, kissed me on the cheek and touched my wee wee

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

I was only 9 years old. I loved Rick and Morty so much, I had all the merchandise and movies. I pray to Rick every night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given. "Rick is love" I say; “Rick is life”. My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Rick. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I’m crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it’s really cold. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It’s Rick. I am so happy. He whispers into my ear “Wubba lubba dub dub.” He grabs me with his powerful high IQ hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees. I’m ready. I spread my ass-cheeks for Rick. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Rick. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Rick. He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Rick looks him straight in the eyes and says “It’s all theoretical physics now.” Rick leaves through a portal. Rick is love. Rick is life.

This one time, me and fuckin' buddy are out havin’ a dart And fuckin’ buddy burns a hole in my coat And I was like “fuck bud” ‘cause the coat was pretty new, right? And he's like “fuck you, ” so I put his head in a snowbank Just started fuckin’ feeding him the right left Like fuckin’ boom, boom, boom, "you had enough yet?" And he’s like “okay, okay, fuck, chill out, shit” so then we went out for a drink

No.

I'm an immigrant from Eastern Europe myself and I came here with just my parents at age 8. In two months, I'm going to travel back to Europe and will get to see my extended family for the first time in 3 years. And you know what, while I pretty much constantly get reminded that I have barely any family in this country, that's better than the alternative. If we brought our grandparents and cousins and all lived in the same small apartment in the Bronx, we'd probably still be there. Instead I got a good education and am on my way to building a career where I can eventually help my family in Sofia a little more financially. It's better than them coming here and having to work low-paying jobs or being on welfare, while straining us financially to support them. We talk on Skype every week and it's fine. Life in Bulgaria isn't that great, and I'm sure life in Uzbekistan isn't either, but it's also not a war zone.

My father found out my mother was having an affair, and he started to be very abusive. One day he strangled her and threatened to kill everyone in the house. He stormed out of the house later, while he was gone I took at the weapons from the house and hid them in a barn 20 miles away. I kept one though and it was with my at all times, I even told him if he ever did anything like that ever again I would kill him myself. I was home for spring break that weekend so I wasn't home very long and was worried about when I had to leave. So I have to trust my younger brother to protect her since I had to return to my studies. Everything is fine now but the more I think about it, the more it makes me furious.

I’m way to smart for rick and morty. I find the show very lacking in humor that is smart enough for me. Like I already know that “Pickle Rick”is a reference to Plato and his book of knowledge Symposium. It’s pretty obvious. The humor is just not subtle enough for us actually smart people. Those plebeian Rick and Morty fans are clearly not as smart as me, because I have very specific tastes. There is one show however that is smart enough for me, that is Total Drama Island. Since I’m majoring in Philosophy and Anthropology it just was such a great show. The references to Immanuel Kant and John Locke where clear yet subtle and were very funny. I recommend you watch it, that is if you are smart enough to handle it. . I think an IQ of 435 is the minimum.

>enough to commit sodoku
write down all the numbers from 1 to 9 in the correct order? that's tough man

Being a gender fluid individual, sometimes I feel more feminine and sometimes I feel more masculine. But part of me wonders if this is not in itself perpetuating patriarchal gender roles that quantify what it means to be “femme" or “masculine". What role do you think patriarchy plays in influencing how we define gender identity? It seems like for some people this would lead to a non-binary interpretation of gender, but what about those who are bi-gender? Individual identity is overwhelming important too. Thoughts?

pure LSD could most certainly produce an effect like this