I sucked dick for the first time in a while. No need to comment, just needed to get it out

I sucked dick for the first time in a while. No need to comment, just needed to get it out.

gay?

what flavor was it?

100 percent

suck mine now

absolutely wonderful. also, it just tastes like smooth skin, just a bit salty.

you got a pic?

Don't make a big deal out of it, go and suck some more.

I'd forgotten about that pic, thank you.

btw, no, not for a while. That shit takes the energy out of you. Also, do you know how hard it is to not swallow?

you're doing god's work, son. lord knows our wives aren't.

aw, that's real sweet of you! i usually get offered money after sucking dick. i accept it guiltily, but i truly enjoy what i do, not for money, but to pleasure those without it :)

if they offer, why not take it. i often wonder if they guys who suck dick through glory holes in video stores would like $10 just to cover costs.

Another faggot thread. Amazing. Wouldn't you like your own faggot board? So you wouldn't have to post on Sup Forums?

do you take it in the butt? or just not yet?

yeah, of course i take it. i never charge though, and every time the guy takes the wallet out it seems like he feels as though he owes me.

but now that you mention it, i should start charging...

actually, that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I don't have to listen to you bitch about me sucking dick, and you don't have to listen to me bitch about sucking dick.

not yet, i wanna get everything below the waist waxed before letting any dick close to my ass.

Don't encourage them...That's why they have Reddit and Tumblr

if you're young and cute, you can make a luttke money on CL. real money is with a sugar daddy.

CL? hmm, i should think about it...

mote important wotk is on the inside...

What's that lol

Yeah, but when you have a literal jungle of pubes your whole life you just wanna rip all that shit off at some point

bump this faggot

L

oh

also nice trips

thank you

rip thread, thank you for listening to my faggotry

27 replies and you say 'RIP thread' . Are you a retard OP ?

im gay, what do you think?

Spacey, go home. You're drunk.

i wish i was spacey, instead im just this fag that gets in cars for the dicks of the people driving them