What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What's the best pokemon tune in the entire catalogue

Cynthia's Theme

4 down, should I drink three more?

Were you the guy who posted in the Pokemon thread on Sup Forums?

Nitro beers are strange.. Especially that one, it has that weird ball inside

Nope

Tastes great though.

Not sure if the post is still there since it's off-topic, but that's pretty interesting

Yeah I linked the wrong post

It does taste pretty good. The texture is very smooth and thick, almost like a stout

Misbottled Rogue stuff (much cheaper that way). Right now, I'm going through a case of 8 hop

I'm drinking milk right now
Is that Monster Hunter Generations on the blanket(?) there?

this is the saddest thing I've seen in a long time

dun dun dunnnnnn

Poured it in a glass. It does the cascade and everything, just like a regular Guiness Stout.

Good eye

what a sad sack of shit this human? is

I dig the label design

I second this, I have no other comment. LOL

Is it his beer choice, his game choice, or what? Gonna insult the OP, should probably know why. I mean, it could be worse. He could be drinking Steel Reserve or Red Stripe. Those are just disgusting.

I don't see a problem with it. I do the same thing from time to time. Guess that makes me the same as OP. Pic related.

Yep, they do pretty good in the aesthetic department. Their beers tend to be really sugary, though, to compensate for flavor. Even their stouts are nearing bitch-beer

Fuck, that didn't focus well. Sorry.

Think i could do with a glass of Kilt Lifter. Haven't had it in maybe 9 years.

Honestly I'm pretty content with my situation. Worked hard all week, spending my Friday night relaxing and playing my favorite game franchise.

For those interested, currently playing through each Gen, started with Red, now on Diamond, using teams consisting of pokemon newly introduced to that gen that I've never used before. It's been pretty fun!

What does "misbottled" mean?

I'll give that a shot some time. My beers haven't been the most diverse, cuz I'm a cheap fuck, and no one else can match Rogue's sale prices (12 bottles of 22oz 6.8% booze for $25) that I know of. If anyone knows anything comparable, please enlighten me. This sugary shit's gonna kill me

It's in a bottle for Rogue Santa's Private Reserve, but the beer contained is their 8 hop IPA. Because of the mixup (or maybe its just a supply issue), they sell the misbottled ones for pretty darn cheap. I got this stuff (12 22oz bottles of 8.8% for $20) for cheap enough to make any college student an alcoholic

Good luck finding it. Last place i saw it was Arizona. I drove 3 hours through a blizzard for breakfast, but I'm not flying 5 hours for 1 beer.

Few would. But the real question is would you fly 5 hours to buy good beer in bulk?

water because i quit drinking for a while

month two, going smoothly, ran a half marathon, goin good bois

eatin way too much candy though lol

You have quite the reserve for seemingly not liking rogue that much

I'd drink piss if it had high alcohol content (and the person pissing was hot)

kudos to that. Water and beer is all I really drink. Water during the week, both on weekends. Soda can be a big waste of calories.

I usually pack fun-sized candy in my lunch for work so I can get a quick sugar boost if I'm getting hungry or tired.

Tits or gtfo

Perhaps. The price and quantity would need to be worth it.

How's that working out?

You first bb

White wine.

Post tits and timestamp.

Hahahahaha. Tell 'em.

Honestly pretty well, but I also have a high metabolism and a job that involves a significant amount of physical activity. I try to stick to light beer with the occasional 6 pack of craft beers as a treat.

As for the candy, I limit myself to 2 pieces of fun-sized candy (usually a small pack of m&ms and a small snickers or twix) per lunch. I usually eat one around 10 am when I start to get the hungry feeling and it holds me off until lunch time where I eat the second piece. I think it's a pretty solid method for me.

I haven't acquired the taste for wine yet. I can only do sweet wines. Tips on acquiring a taste for it?

Drink with friends. Put the flavor in the background while you use it as a tool to have a good time. After a while, you get stockholm syndrome

Huh. Ok. Personally, i usually subsist on protein, veggies, and coffee. Seafood, particularly shellfish if i can afford it. Good for the brain.

Red Wine. Love a good Pino Noir.

Love that no one has mentioned the cold medicine yet.

Yeah I try to keep a decent balance of carbs, protein, and fats. I take half of a daily vitamin each morning and night to make sure my vitamins/minerals are all supplemented. I feel that taking the whole thing in the morning or night is just too much to metabolize at once, so I snap it into two doses.

Honestly, the main thing to track is calories. They're a direct measure of input energy. If you have excess your body either metabolizes it or stores it as fat. If you are under, your body burns fat to make up for it. The key is finding a good balance of nutrients while maintaining a healthy calorie level that can keep you full throughout the day and align with your weight management goals.

Does it get you drunk in combo with alcohol?

It's just alcoholic. Less so nowadays than a decade or three ago, though.

same stuff you're drinking, good ole miller lite
anything more i wont be able to drink a lot of and feel good in the morning.
plus, packin on that beer belly weight over time.
ole metabolism isnt what it used to be when i was young.

I dont think you can force yourself to like something that tastes bad to you. Maybe try a moscato, it's basically kool aid.

It'll knock you out. Too much is potentially dangerous. Last time I drank and took cold medicine, I had some weird vivid dreams that for the life of me I can't remember now. I remember there were people I knew in it, something about a spinning wheelie chair, and that's about it.

Unfortunately I can't drink red wine. The sulfates in them give me migraines.

Yeah, I gotta go back to rationing meals. Food is expensive, time is limited, and my activity level is piss-poor because my main job is low activity, and my other job, while more active, I only do 2 nights a week.

Well that sucks. You're missing out on something good.

Wild turkey eat my ass beta sub faggot

That depends.

What does your ass taste like?

Wild turkey

Sold.

anyone else gettin drunk off horse piss?

I've only had watermelon. What does frost taste like?

Yes

Damn shame they took the caffeine out.

Beer. Only 10dkk (1,56 American moneys) for 0,5l (16,9 ounces) can.

No it tastes like a reminder that you're eating a mans ass and liking it beta sub faggot

Hott

So cute, you stole your Dads beer.

Faggot don't speak for me. You can get in line for eating my ass beta sub faggot

Monster Hunter World is coming out soon faggots. Prepare your anus.

Cane me daddy

Like your body after I burn it down fucking low life

Looks like we've got another faggot. Step in line

tastes like a very alcoholic blue gatorade/powerade is the best taste description i can come up with

This is god speaking. You faggots better get in line and eat that mans ass.

THE HYPE IS TOO REAL

Why hunt for something you can get? Eat my ass today faggot

Tastes like fresh shit.

Learn to wipe.