Matched with a couple cute chicks on tinder, only problem Is I have no idea what to say...

Matched with a couple cute chicks on tinder, only problem Is I have no idea what to say. Their bios don't give a lot to go off of, just your typical basic bitch stuff and from my experience opening with a hey or what's up never works out. What do I say? Get me laid

make her feel different and special. say some shit like "finally, someone who isn't named _____" of course change it up abit

>opening with a hey or what's up

you're a fuckboi, that's your problem

Step 1. Be attractive.
Step 2. Don't be unattractive.
It's that simple and if you can't figure it out you should accidentally a shotgun.

HERE ME NOW. I'm actually a Chad-lite. Show me one of the bios my son, and I will coach you. Show me all information you have on just one, and I will tell you how to go about this.

Can't help you with game, but don't be turned off by or expect much from a tinder bio

Don’t just say
hi
Hey
Fuck that’s so lame and like so many a day just type that... why would I respond to that?

chad-lite? so just a chunkier basement dweller than the rest of Sup Forums

No, one who is over 30 and is past his pure Chad days. I am still a massive tinder whore (I use Bumble though these days) and this is fucking easy.

Go for it
Exactly why I'm asking

Is there anything in her pic notable? For example, Renae in the original pic is wearing a Santa hat. You should show the pic, but if you don't want to, is there anything remarkable like that in her pic?.

One of her pics she's holding a baby chicken

Elaborate please, I have this problem too, in regards to having shit text game

Allright forget that (for example, without knowing anything more about Renae, I would just send a pic of Krampus with no explanation. That would either get interest, a laugh if she knows what that is, or ignore and you just move on, but that's not a terrible opener).

As for this, I would say, "well, I have THREE jobs. So there".

But I only have one job. I know it's a joke so what should my 3 jobs be?

im a lover, fighter, and virgin

You need to stop caring about that. You're ONLY objective is to get her to respond to your first message. We will work that out later. The first message is designed solely to peak interest.

It is me writing this (Chad-lite). Just text what I said, and see what she says.

Alright, I said the thing about three jobs. Just waiting for a reply

Now, another thing you need to bear in mind is timing which takes two forms. First, she might respond immediately, maybe not for 24 hours, maybe not ever, that's fine. Second, I am assuming you are in Portland (Portland University), and thus it is 11:00 on a Friday night. If she responds, right away, you need to delay this next response by at least 30 minutes, because you're "out doing cool shit". Got it?

Now show me the other profile. Let's go through as many matches as you have because this is a numbers game. I consider myself pretty successful at this, but I'm still not 50% on matches because a ton of them aren't serious.

Sent this message because I thought the thread would die, she just responded

I sense salt.

Call her a slut and that she better watch her fuckin step or punch her in the fuckin mouf

Oh fuck, this looks like a tough cookie. She's explicitly asking for shit from you.... Hmmm....

Honestly, if you have any shot with this chick, as she seems to be a gold digger, it would be a sense of humour, and this is a long shot:

How about you send her a pic of a hot dog, with the text, "how about a pic?" (she won't know what a jpg means). See if she bites on that.

LOL, do what I said here bro (Chad-lite here). Send the pic.

She seems like a cunt, do you really want to fuck her? Just ignore her go next

Just start talking bullshit, bitches love bullshit. I fucked 25 girls in a year by not even trying, just by using tinder. Just talk shit like you would with friends and once the opportunity to strike arrives fuck their brains out and make them want more. That way youll never be in shortage of puspus.

Well you can't send pics on tinder
Definitely getting that vibe from her, but I would like to fuck her and move on

This

Just send the hotdog emoji

This is me bro, just send the hotdog emoji with "how about a pic?" and see what she says.

Ask what she likes to do for fun? Her favorite food (but then she might think you are ready to send her something)

>may I tongue punch your fart Box?
Works half the time for me

What a bitch

This is bad advice. It makes you sound like a wage slave.

No,it's a fucking joke, clearly. Anyone who isn't an autist understands that it is jokingly one-upmanship. The "so there!" at the end, makes that clear.

Idk sounds to me like you work three shitty part time jobs and probably have no health insurance with loads of debt.

I have, like, over a hundred matches on tinder but I have not messaged even one girl yet and even the messages that they've sent me I haven't replied to. I feel pathetic about it.

OP why are you even pursuing this girl? She seems like a narcissistic, soulless whore. I admit that I wouldn’t say no to draining my balls in her but that’s about it.

Profile says Show her that you’re the real deal? How about she shows you that she’s the real deal and not just a standard basic bitch whore.

give us some recent ones and their bio and get ready to message them

Whats your zodiac sign?

Op- give me a fucking update here! Or, give me another bio to work off.

Disagree. He might be able to bang if he establishes dominance early. Essentially, making fun of her. Lightly, not in a douche way, and he might be able to do it. He has to be "different" than all the other guys who messaged her (which are probably in the hundreds). I'm not saying it's a lock, but he has a shot. I've done it before.

Last time I took Sup Forumss advice I ended up making out with my drunk sister.

what came of that? How is your relationship now?