Just got fucked. I smell like sweat, sperm, and other fluids..ask me anything

Just got fucked. I smell like sweat, sperm, and other fluids..ask me anything.

why are you bragging about it? if you are not planning to post anything, please go away.

I'm bragging about it because it felt good..and people like to hear it.

Pics or it didn't happen

How was it?

well, i am not sure who are these "people" you are talking about. sex is normal, it is like coming here and brag about a meal you had, it is very stupid, you are a childish person. perhaps, your man already leave you, so you have all these free time shitposting.

Show the fuckin nudes!!!!!

why do you tag me for?

I have a bunch of cum in my hair still.

you ugly little man

Post Boypussi

sometimes when i jerk off , cum got to my hair too

how many holes did you get it in?

what poses were fucked into

This people..is why I wear a Fucking! Mask.

ok. i got it. at least your boobs are nice. post them.

All three.

Are you going to post your ass tho?

show boipucci pls

At least you admitted you are ugly.

First I was the boy so I put my strap on on and fucked him doggy until he got off. Then I let him dom me.

How did he dom you? Whad did he make you do?
Can you post your face on spoiler?
Your body looks rather hot. And the mask is kinky so that's a plus.

Show your lips, ass, finger in pussy, eating it or gtfo

Full face, dont be shy

First he face fucked me so hard I thought I was going to puke, then he shot his first load right into my hair.

You don't smell like sperm. You smell like semen. Please stop conflating these two components of ejaculate like a retard.

Can I see the sexy lips he got to fuck?

Guys, ignore her until she post something decent.

I guess I could show you my lips..what do I get?

What do you want?

You become our Sup Forums whore

I'm not a guy how should I know? You probably don't know anything about ovaries.

Does anyone remember my name? I would hope so.

Your name is Regret, My Love

i remember your name, you're op the fag

What do I get for being such a good boy to you, My love

I gelled my hair with semen

Just wanna tell, hair without face aka emotion isn't sexy or seductive.. as a guy

I know what guys want..do you know what girls want?

Oh, tell us..

I like shoving someone's face into my croch, only giving them a chance to breath when I let them.

I wish you was here

Anyone else watching a movie?

I want to eat you

is your crotch stinky?

i am watching "op being a faggot"

Why are you such a troll? Did someone hurt your feelings a long time ago?

you're a very handsome woman, op

Thanks????

this is Sup Forums, go elsewhere if you want someone to be nice to you

Sup Forums is unicorns and bumblebees compared to some other domains I've lurked and mingled on...Sup Forumsoy.

You remind be of Hana UK and you need a better camera

I don't know what that is.

Fuck this thread you're gay as fuck kill yourself faggot eat shit and puke

you have too much to prove, it only show how weak you are. you are here bragging about sex and some edgy website you visited. how old are you seriously? mentally immature.

I've always been mentally unstable, ever since childhood. I've had more Drs in life than friends and more lovers than I can recall. Think what you will of me, you can't shame me cause I have no shame.

just breaking your balls. you are just a little girl finding her way

this faggot jerked off some heroin addict and told him to cum in her hair in hopes she could convince the anonymous that her existence is worth something, to someone. anyone. failing just like any other day. no shame? you wont even post a full face pic, you're pathetic and borrringgg

KEK
Not this shit posting again, this dude is still attention whoring ffs give it up faggot

show us your painted titties

I'm not as elusive as you think. Technically, I posted more pictures of my face and body on this thread than you have. Hmm?

Dipshit.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

check'em op. deliver or fuck off

Satanic quads says you must deliver!

You take some amazing photographs. All those filters, utilizing B&W, those amazing angles. It's like you're a professional photographer. Thank goodness you take so many aswell, it would be a shame not to gradually improve at all. Sage

I never said roll..demonic sequence in my favor boys. I have Halloween pics. I'm too fucked to do pictures tonight and my guy is passed out. He had long flight and a long riding me.

Remember Sup Forums
This OP is gone.
Abandon thread.

I never asked for your attention whoring. Respect Satan's quads or gtfo.

Faggot keeps spreading this shit image around.

this is a feces post now

What the fuck is your problem. Calm down you fucking clown.

op, I know you're fucked up, you had a crazy fun night fucking your brother, but I want you to wake up sober in the morning, and know without a shadow of a doubt that you're a useless pile of shit

this is op with his shit thread

you play with shit you get shit

What, you think I'm an imposter because I take and keep a lot of pictures? There can only be one of me. Goodbye..ill call you..shitposter.

get out with your shit picture
fuck off, from now on every thread you make is a shitpost, nobody want to see you shitty fuck face

OP what ever the fuck show that pussy legs spread let's see how much you got fucked otherwise fuck off and I really hope it's a well spread

Good, leave. AND DON'T COME BACK TO US, CUCK