Hey guys, I'm your average meat consumer here. I'm wonder what I should do to lose weight and become morally pure...

Hey guys, I'm your average meat consumer here. I'm wonder what I should do to lose weight and become morally pure. Should I start by cutting out meat from my diet completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/vegetables-proven-to-cause-cancer
reddit.com/r/Paleo/comments/2bjsxx/my_experience_with_fermented_high_meat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not completely, it's still a good source of protein and tastes nice, but cutting down is a great place to start
>Morally
Fuck off

but meat causes cancer and heart disease and I love animals. have you seen how many animals die per second in the us? pigs are smartr than dogs

I actually liked being on the Low Carb diet. It was fun to lose 40 lbs while drinking scotch and eating chicken wings. But then I got gout, so I have had to switch to vegis

Never cut meat form your diet most of the facts you get form vegetarians are fake you can't live on Vegetables alone meat is important cut down on it and have a mix of vegetables and fruits day at lest have 4 meals a week with some meat in them but if you want to lose weight the most affect way is to Exercise

reminder that Sup Forums incels can't even keep up with vegan girls

but meat has all essential nutreints but one
do you have sources?
i thougt losing weight was caloric, not from exersise

sorry vegetables have all but one*
also check it

Eating to much meat = cancer
Eating to much vegetables = cancer
Eating to much fruit = cancer
You can't play that card if you eat to multiple of anything can give you cancer

meth bro alot of meth

Fuck off with this stupid vegan spam.

but so many studies link meat 2 cancer and somethin like 14 out of 15 disease that kill you early r from meat

Yeah it does but it has little amount you have to eat kg to get the same amount that meat has

>that graphic
I have never cared about the ethics side of vegetarianism, but if it's the most optimal way to eat, I'm in. I hate eating. The less I have to do it, the happier I am. If I could just have those nutrient pills like they have in the Jetsons, I'd do that all day every day.
Soylent is too expensive.

what?

why do you hate animals

If you eat red meat every day you'll get cancer that is why people getting cancer because they eat meat every day

Studies show eating nothing but vegetables can lead to the same cancers as meat

do u have a source

He probably just doesn't think about them (not saying I do either, just trying to give some perspective)

morals don't fucking matter. don't be a faggot

dietdoctor.com/vegetables-proven-to-cause-cancer
You know Steve jobs eat him self to an early grave because he eat nothing but fruit and vegetables

that says only tocacco vegetabls will kill you and that vegetables are good tho

Googling Steve Jobs for some info on his death and wtf he died in 2011? I thought it was much more recent than that.

I agree with you as long as they are not torchard to death we shouldn't feel bad

it says he ate meat tho
"Although it has been speculated that Steve Jobs was a vegan or vegetarian, apparently such was not the case (he was pescetarian, which is basically a vegetarian diet plus seafood)."

also it say on wikiped that he switched to vegan diet because he had cancer, it wasnt cause
sorry english isnt my 1 language

'high meat' (fermented raw meat) is the natural food of man

it's meat that has be left to rot and it has loads of good fungi etc.

look into it

reddit.com/r/Paleo/comments/2bjsxx/my_experience_with_fermented_high_meat/