I think I have an anal fixation Sup Forums...

I think I have an anal fixation Sup Forums. I'll get half-limp inside a girl's pussy if I can't at least sneak my finger into her asshole, then I become diamonds again. What's my problem? How can I fix this? Also no, I'm not gay

welcome to the club of buttlovers budd... once the ass has taken over there is no going back...

You are definitely closet gay

Do you honestly want to know why my man?

My bf has this and it's annoying. I'm thinking about just eating horrible food all day and brewing some really nasty diarrhea so next time he puts his fingers/dick in there without mentioning it he's going to be absolutely covered in it.

Just start fucking dudes already you faggot. God's greatest gift to man is wasted on you.

you fucking disgusting pig... who knows... you might just push him over the edge and he'll find some other slut willing to take it in the ass. trust me there's tons of chicks willing for anal.

>my boyfriend has to entertain himself with my ass because I can't seem to please him in any other way, but it's his fault, so imma shit all over his dick

FTFY

Timestamp with tits or you are trolling.

It's called a fetishes op. You Are fine.
Wear that ass like an engagement wing

You're gay but you haven't come to terms with your own sexuality.

Sounds like you're gay and in denial. Especially if you go limp while inside a woman until you play with her boipussy. It's okay to be a fag, just don't lie to yourself about it. Fag.

>I'll get half-limp inside a girl's pussy
>I'm not gay
Pick one

>itt: guys who never got to do anal so they call everyone who does gay

I recommend prostate stimulation.

Good.

Holy shit you got more like this?

Nice reading comprehension faggot.

user, reconsider;
I once fucked with a girl, who was pretty open (literally two meanings), but her vago was sorta big which decreased the sensation when I was fucking her. I had more pleasure stroking my own cock, while she sucked my balls and coming in her face with tons of cum.
I also like female buttholes, but what I'm trying to say is, man can have alternate ways to reach pleasure, especially when the vago isn't as expected.
>but maybe some in here have an agenda
>want to push the idea of being gay in straight men
>just to increase the number of "new men"
In that case, kindly fuck off.

>man can have alternate ways to reach pleasure

Of course. But some of them are gay and some are not. It doesn't matter either way. What matters is how you handle the gay

The act of penetrating your girlfriend's asshole is a psychological projection of you wanting to have something up your ass. You my friend are gay. Let go of your inhibitions and start having sex with men.

woah source

You have to please your man or he'll find another man that won't mind doing that.

holy shit ive never been so jealous of another man.
I think the only time ive been this jealous was a "bro" who had this legs spread and tied in the air, and two black guys were taking turns on him, one of them slapped the white guys cock, called him a faggot, and the other guy slid in.

I hope they let me watch if that happens.

Fag fuck the ass yeah that's your thing you like fudge and no you will never like trap or guys ass it's the female ass also stop being a fuck it's not a disease that you need to cure it's CALLED SEXUAL PREFERENCE and you prefer butt hole Fuck!!!!! Get a girl who is in to it yeah it's disgusting when girl need to fart during fuck or need to shit well you chose this fag so keep fucking and posting

Been married to my wife for 13 years or been together anyways have two kids. In the last year or so she started letting me fuck her ass hole she always let me put toys in i t and finger it but no dick she always said it was to big I talked her into it one day on my birth day. Now she loves it it has rejuvenated my sex life. Not sure why I guess her just letting me pound her ass with my pretty big dick is a turn on.

black men are best suited for pleasuring women... it's like in sports, you want to watch the best athletes compete...

special olympics (white males) is reserved for those less gifted

Well good for you and the way you told I wanna fuck her ass too no jokes damn also always use toys first and never go ass to.pussy we all know the infection

Well mine won't even let dick near her ass guess have to wait 13 years also her pussy is too tight even with my thick dick still too tight and small once try to put three fingers she bleed well still good fuck she is 28 but body is like 16 and no it's not good God damn constant complaint and pain honestly some times I wish I could fuck bigger girl I think after wife I seriously got fetish for big girls my dick is fat and it's average but three year of marriage it feels like fucking a virgin every time And fuck no it's not good it's reality she feel pain and I feel bad I love the bitch

Cause its insanely hot to stick things up girls buttholes.

>inb4 your bf LOVES you shitting diarrhea on him
god save you

Oh fuck that is good in the right position and everything just waiting for a good hard fucking!

What's the problem exactly?

>he's going to be absolutely covered in it.

Dig in.