What are the benefits of Whites having more babies?

What are the benefits of Whites having more babies?

Birth rates are very low among White people, whether in the America or in Canada and Europe. Do White people understand if they don't start reproducing in the millions they are going to be replace by people who differ with them culturally and ethically?

If Whites want to sustain their race they need to have at least have 3-4 children, otherwise they will be out breed by the competition.

You better get bust White boi, start acting like Niggers and get on Welfare.

It's foolish to believe welfare will be abolish in your lifetime. Might as well get something I paid into until the collapse

Yep, but nobody gets married and sticks with it, and everyone forgets that after the second kid you've likely got the whole "parent" thing doen

We are required to believe the lie of human equality: that all races are equal in potential and intelligence. On a global scale, we sacrifice quality to quantity. We sacrifice excellence to egalitarianism. We sacrifice the First World to the Third.

Name

Marriage should be recognized by the church only, not the state. You'll get more benefits if let gf have you kid since the government is likely to give welfare supports towards single mothers

Bump

Summer Brielle

Thanks

birth rates are low among all educated people in western civilizations.

i don't really know why conservatives and white supremacists are so concerned with this to be honest, seeming as they're dumb as fuck and still breeding as normal while it's educated liberals who aren't having any kids.

read the filenames next time you fucking mouthbreather.

Education was a mistake

No bully

being bullied for doing stupid shit is how we learn to stop doing stupid shit, sperglord.

Kids are expensive user plus I don't want raise anyone other than myself

There are none.
Only one in a million white people are worth a shit. The rest might as well be niggers, because they think and act like them every fucking day of their empty pointless lives. The only reason to reproduce offspring is as an act of cruelty to your children, or bc you're such a fucking primitive ape you don't have the sense to know that quality and quantity are inversely proportional and just act as a Soave to your primitive ape urges, achieving nothing, not even sentience.

Why so black pilled? Whites can make an comeback

Good thing no one wasted it on you lol

For what? 85% of the country was white and it was pure shit for 99% of everyone. What, I'm supposed to be thrilled to eat dirt and die of preventable diseases because I'm the same color as a guy who is a fat pig with all the resources?

This race had its chance. It briefly, wringheadedly, almost by coincidence in a sea of bad decisions, landed its ass on the moon, and then went right back to making bad decisions plus a few mire really fucking bad ones to make up for all that inspiring moon business. This goose is cooked. The Greeks and romans were right, the Europeans were a bunch of drunken cousinrapers who couldn't be taught to read or ever amount to anything but livestock. Total disappojntment with all you and myself for sticking with you shits. Should have just moved to fucking China a decade ago when I was working there.

Why not just invest in eugenics then?

name?

Read the file name

Anyone else excited to become a minority?