Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

DA FAQ is this?

Cry after she rejects me for being and absolute beta

No idea

I want to throat fuck her stupid eyebrows right off of her face.

moar

wwyd to them?

Ask them to do my math hw

Gas chamber those troll looking gooks

I'd press her face against the mirror and pound her from behind til she squirts all over my cock, then blow my load deep inside her and make her lick her juices up

wwyd??

Wwyd to my slut

Wwyd for more?

Someone fuck my girl

Make her play with herself in front of me whilst I stand above her fapping. I then kneel over her chest rubbing my cock with one hand whilst my other hand is round her throat. She's still playing with herself as I bust over her face. She's happy to receive it into her open mouth and onto her face.

Fuck yes
Give me more?

You got a face for me to picture violating and treating like a total slut whilst you're at work and shes home alone?

Beat I can do

Wwyd

I take my girl to a club dressed like a slut as she always does. Drinks are following and everyone is drunk, we see your girl and start talking. The girls start to get close and start showing off kissing on the dance floor. You're girl stars grabbing my cock in the middle of the club without my girl knowing. Then she suggests to my girl to go back to hers as her bf is out of town. We both take your slut home and use her as our toy. Fucking her all over your house as she keeps telling us what a slut she is. I finish over both there slutty faces and they clean each other up with their mouths

Pull that dress away exposing both of her tits. Than I'd lick her nipples until she was wet and horny. Once she was ready I'd pound her pussy until she screamed in enjoyment. Once she came a few times I would pull out and cum all over her tits and dress.

kik masterofjen

Reply for reply faggot

Which exactly why I'm doing it on kik. I never get replies from you chucklefucks.

See the above reply

Maybe if you actually replied with a wwyd you'd get some replies from other people

tried that, never works.

Definitely make her suck my cock, come all aver her glasses and make her swallow all.

Wwyd?

There's three reasons that's happening: 1. You aren't writing good replies 'fuck her in the ass" doesn't cut it. 2. Your girl is ugly, this is unlikely because there's usually one person that likes your girl. 3. You aren't posting enough. Post in as many threads as possible, come back 30 minutes later and see if you got anything. If none of that is happening then you are one of the least lucky people on this website.

I'd strip her out of that top, lube up her tits and use them like a fleshlight... Then I'd get her into a mating press and breed her pussy.

cool. go fuck yourself.

Holy shit those digits

I'm just trying to help you get replies, but I guess you're to much of a fucking retard to take some advice.

Ha, sweet.

Kill her and fuck her cat, faggot

It's soap bags from TRH hotels in spain
en (dot) trhhoteles (dot) com

I would wine you and dine you on an amazing date. then take you out to a concert, ake you home and fuck your brains out for hours.

Kik slut

If you're not gonna post replies then fuck off.

Nigger, you can’t even last for 3 minutes while jerking off. Get the fuck out of here.

go fuck yourself, doublenigger.

Facefuck and make her swallow. Masturbate with her legs and impregnate her. Then fuck her butthole until it bleeds.

Wwyd?

Go fuck yourself, triplenigger

Go fuck yourself, Quadruple giga-nigger.

Shit man you got me

good, now get back in your fucking cotton field.

WWYD to her Anons?

Wwyd?

What about her?

kmskjsjnsnss

jjjjjjjj

wwyd Sup Forums?

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, then cover her crying face with hot cum loads

wwyd?

REWFFFF

lift her dress and bend her over on the couch, then have my way eating her asshole until she's ready to take my fat cock hard and deep

efeffffeeee

Wwyd to Nicole?